docked panel moldings on the ceiling is best, using decorative corners.Corners for ceiling plinth can be cut by yourself, but this connecting fittings sold in any hardware store, and the price for it is quite accessible to all.
In both cases, the installation of the skirting boards can be almost the same, with only minor differences in the measurements.
installation skirting with the corners - a real time-saving! Mounting ceiling moldings with the corners is not very different from the installation without them.
difference lies in the measurements panel because the profiles do not need to join together and connect by means of accessories:
Tip!Installing ceiling plinth corner, the first thing you need to make the connection fittings in angle and measure the distance from the corner to the starting point, adding 5mm.This distance will be recessed in the side mounting bracket slot;
- Cut plinth for fitting required no inclination of 45 degrees;
- ceiling moldings, in most cases, you need to connect in a span walls, because they can not cover the entire span;
- skirting Measurements carried out in the same way as for the hardware - the distance ± 5 mm;
- Measure is possible and in another way: the two panels are joined with a gap of 5 mm, which is enough to establish that the corner for ceiling moldings.
How to make a spot on the baseboard yourself
to cut corners with their hands plinth, you must use the carpenter's miter box, which has stencils for angles of 45, 60, 67.5, 90 degrees.For baseboards enough two stencils - 45 and 90 degrees.
To perform the cut for the inner corners of the left skirting do the following:
- The miter box is inserted and pressed against the panel board. Skirting inserted upside down to the edge, which is adjacent to the ceiling, was the bottom;
- To create a left inner corner of the saw should be dipped in a stencil, which is located on the right-to-left.To the right corner of the plinth (seen from a glue that ceiling moldings: adhesives) to be inserted on the right side, placing a hacksaw from left to right;
- to cut the necessary internal corners for ceiling moldings all do the same, as stated in the first paragraph, changing only the direction of the stencil.In other words, to use the cliche-left corner to the left-to-right to right corner - right-to-left;
- At panel, cut to join in the inner corners, will be the speaker the lower edge.If done the outer corner of ceiling moldings, you will see the top edge.
What if no Mitre?
If you can not find a miter box, it is quite possible to simulate (photo and video of the process, you can spy on the Internet):
- To do this on a table holding two parallel lines;
- distance between these lines have to do the same as in a conventional gutter miter box;
- now between 2 lines form a square and draw a diagonal, which will become the stencil 45 degrees;
- If you want to make a 45-degree angle - ceiling cornices are putting in the same way as in the miter box, not only presses the panel to the side, and put out with the orientation of the line.
- Note that as a side, you can use any box .
markings on the ceiling
Use miter box or imitation is not always possible, because the walls at right angles often do not converge and the instruction does not help to use miter box.
In this case, the layout needs to be done on the ceiling:
- start gluing ceiling moldings - angle coupling ceiling and wall must be the starting point;
- along the baseboard to the ceiling holding a pencil line, doing the same thing on the other side.At the point of intersection of the lines we will get the upper joint;
- puts plinth again and see that it crosses perpendicular line;
- It will be the point of intersection point of the top cut.The same turns out, if you mark the outer corner of the plinth ceiling, only the bottom point of the environment will stand up and not acting;
- Mouldings are joined together in a run with a sloping cut.
Tip!It should be noted that if the plinth of plaster, they must be connected by a smooth edge with a right angle, and the seam is sealed with putty.
- If you use the corners of the ceiling on the plinth of the hardware, then they must be installed simultaneously with the installation of baseboards, and not after.
- stykuya inside corners without corner, skirting the latter to do more than 1 mm, thus making the compound more dense .This minimizes the gap between the panels.
outer corners are cut precisely, without tolerance, up to 1 mm.
- Regardless of whether you use ready-made corners or do their own, in any combination should not remain gaps.It should be remembered that the allowance is only permitted for inner corners - intermediate joints and outer corners are formed to exact measurements.
This work is not difficult, but requires attention.Do whatever is necessary not to hurry, and then everything will turn out.