In recent years, the suspension structures are gaining popularity scale.And all because they can be used to create an original design, thus eliminating messy finishing processes.
This can be quickly mounted a large area of the ceiling, which is not unimportant for the builders.
Many producers, including the German firm «Tigi-Knauf», offers to our attention not just individual construction materials and complete systems KNAUF - Suspended ceilings.It is very convenient: buying such a system, no need to worry that some details may not fit on the size or porting.
attached to each set of assembly instructions, following which can make installation of their own hands.Here are these ceilings, and we will tell you.
any system ceiling is reduced to one: it consists of a rigid frame, fixed to the base ceiling and decorative coatings, located towards him in limbo.Hence the name.
frame to the ceiling can be either metal or wood.But modules, of which
most affordable are plasterboard ceilings, and a leader in their production is a company with a worldwide reputation, markets its products under the brand name Knauf. company specializes in plaster, producing on its basis all kinds of primers, fillers, and dry plaster mixes, not to mention all the known sheets of drywall.
manufactured by "Knauf" false ceiling may have different functionalities.For the device water-resistant ceiling using modules from gypsum plasterboard, for speakers - perforated, and so on.
most popular models Knauf
P211 (Option 1)
- This version has a frame consisting of wooden bars with a square 3x3 cm, or a rectangular 5x3 cm cross section, which is attached to the overlap of direct suspensions.Hanging one-level surface is created from a single sheet of plasterboard is fixed to the bar.
total weight of the structure is about eleven kilograms.
P211 (option 2)
- where different frame structure.Bars, unlike the first embodiment, are arranged in different levels.
It is used to create a multi-level structure.The frame is also made of wooden bars.
Price P-211 is the lowest, which makes this system attractive to the masses.
- This design provides frame is not made of wood and metal sheets of the PCB 60 × 27.More ceiling P-212 does not differ from the U-211.
Here, too, there are two options: one level, and at different levels.
- acoustic ceiling, the frame is assembled from metal profiles T-shaped T 24h32.As a decorative layer using a square plate size 60x60 cm or 60x120 cm rectangular.
They can be perforated, or simply decorated, as in the photo.
- This type of design is called a complex architectural and decorative ceilings.The combination profiles of different cross-section forms a layered structure with curved surfaces.
Ceilings Knauf system P-19, are not produced in large quantities, and are carried out strictly according to the design project.
Fasteners ceilings Knauf
- to build ceilings Knauf company uses several types of fasteners.For fixing the U-shaped profile used anchor hangers with clip-latch.
- for T-profile mounting combined use, they are slightly different in shape from the anchor hangers.In both cases, the rod secured to the suspension via latches.
- As for the wooden frame of the fastening elements consist of two parts: a suspension of the spine and pull .Link can be of varying lengths, which reaches one and half meters, a diameter of 0.4 cm.
It is fixed to the suspension by means of studs through the holes in the squeezing plate.
- Direct hangers supplied deployed on, or in case the ends bent in the form of the letter "P".They are used when the distance between the base and the ceiling must be reduced to the minimum.
- Adjusting the outboard surface of the ceiling with a metal frame made by a vernier-hangers consisting of three parts: the suspension and the two clamps.
- Its length, from 0.2 to 1 meter ceiling allows hanging on virtually any distance from the ceiling .Use in rooms with high ceilings.
Mounting such a structure, as indeed, any ceiling should start with marking.According to her, and mounted supporting profiles: in increments of 50 cm in length and 40 cm in width.This is the standard size of a sheet of Knauf.
Mount offset them after removing the edge of a plane at an angle of 22-23 degrees.How this is done, it is best to watch the video.
Thus, between the sheets obtained rebated groove, which then will be treated filler, with the laying on her reinforcing tape.Further finishing work will be carried out after the complete drying of the topcoat.