in wooden houses made of log, from developers often the question arises: what to decorate the ceiling in a wooden house?What materials to use?Ceiling - an important part of the interior.In addition, it held a variety of communications.
It is best to look at the surface of a wooden house, decorated tree.Consider options for finishing the ceiling in a house with a few examples.To do this, you must familiarize yourself with the classification.
in wooden log cabin trim wooden ceiling requires a collection of relevant material.
Mounted ceilings in any room height of more than 2.5 m , for any purpose, with the help of false frame.
To finish suspension systems are used:
- Decorative tiles
- Decorative panels
- panels of plasterboard
Bysuch an option resorted to in the absence of electrical wiring.
To finish use:
- polystyrene plates
- wallpaper for the ceiling
- Decorative plates
- Gypsum boards
Decorative boards and panels
Decorative boards and panels are made of:
- mineral wool
- Plates MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
Fixing decorative plates and panels is:
- Nails screws screws
quickly and accurately finish wooden ceiling panels of plasterboard used in the device and boarded suspended structures.
There are two boarded construction:
design P121 consists of gypsum board on the metal frame of the profiles PP-1 , which are attached to a wooden base with screws.Construction P122 is attached to the anchor by means of nails.
Gypsum boards - is the most common ceiling finishes in a wooden house.This is an easy and environmentally friendly building material.It is widely used for the installation of suspended structures. easily sawn and cut .With the help of gypsum boards can be made in the design of the two, and even three levels.
has a number of positive characteristics:
- Easily mounted
installation consists of several stages:
- marking the surface of a mounting
- Fixing basic profiles increments400.600 mm
- alignment frame
- the bracket profile 600 mm
- installation of gypsum boards "vrazbezhku»
- putty joints and priming sheets under painting
To fully understanddrywall finishing process video footage will show each step in the installation of suspended top of the gypsum boards.
Useful tips when working with plasterboard:
- When fastening drywall to metal rails using a special "bat" with the terminator.She did not give break gypsum boards
- cut joints drywall sheets are cut at an angle of 45 °
- Do not pull the wrong screw screwed.Screw it into the drywall, and next screw the other
applied in premises of any purpose and any height .Glued to the base surface of the adhesive.There are different colors.On the back of the plates have projections for the adhesive.The face plate coated with various films.
They are made dimensions 300 x 300, 150 x 150 and 100 x 100 mm .The thickness of the plates from 1.5 to 2 mm .Use can be anywhere, even in the bathrooms, kitchen, Loggia.They are water-resistant, but are afraid of solvents, high temperatures.They are lightweight and will serve long.EPS boards have different designs and colors.
beautiful, multi-colored, relatively cheap decoration in a wooden house can be achieved by using the ceiling wallpaper.
- Cork (sm.Probkovoe coating for ceiling: what it is)
- leather Vinilis
Wallpapers used on the premises of any purpose and any height.Glued.
Wallpaper paste are:
- Acrylic for fiberglass
- PVA for paper wallpaper, and on the basis of tissue
- Bustilat for vinyl wallpaper
- Universal adhesive for all types of wallpaper
Useful tips: how to decorate wooden ceiling wallpaper:
- You can not just stick wallpaper.We have to give them time to soak glue
- When Wallcovering work better together.
Decorative plates made of particleboard or fiberboard.On chipboard glued veneer on top of the different types of wood or laminated films with different kinds of patterns. fiberboards paint colors or printed image by precious woods on special offset presses, followed by two coats of varnish.
Decorative plates in addition to the pros and cons are.The chipboard has a certain amount of phenol formaldehyde, are harmful to health.When you purchase is necessary to look at the markings.
If the labeling is a sign of "E1" means environmentally friendly products.Decorative chipboard is attached with screws.The joints between the slabs decorated with a variety of rails and beams to enhance the aesthetic effect.
Good advice: Do not fasten plates of chipboard ordinary nails
The name of the board received from the rails, which when it obbivat cars.
There are several ways to mount lining to the crate:
- Klyaymerami (special plates made of galvanized steel)
- Nails at an angle of 45 °, which are driven into the bottom shelf of the lateral groovelining
- Special staples using Nailguns
- necessary to leave a gap between the wall and the top few millimeters
- toned paint, varnish, polish, and perform other work with clapboard better on the floor and notCeiling
- layout of the surface must be made from the center to the edges
Stretch ceilings appeared recently, but has already gained popularity.They quickly mounted in rooms of complex geometric shapes, have a wide color gamut.For tension-top can hide various technological design: ventilation, electrical wiring, alarms, etc.
Stretch fabric are:
- the desirable end of all construction work
- ManufacturersTaiwan - it is not the Chinese manufacturers
- Do not buy cheap tensioning materials
Ceiling Finish: how not to get lost in the choice of color
all primary colors are divided into three categories:
to cold colors are the colors and shades:
- Some shades of green
Cool colors used for decoration in the rooms facing south, and to increase the visual volumepremises.
K warm colors are the colors and shades:
- Red Orange Yellow
Warm colors and shades - in the decoration of rooms facing the north.
neutral colors are the colors and shades:
- White (sm.Potolok white: features and benefits)
Neutral colors and shades used in the decoration of all rooms.Dark brown, ocher, beige colors are widely used in interior decoration.
Tools and materials for installation
- rubbed chalk thread
- Building level
- device for detecting hidden wiring
- Shears for metal
- Drill electric
- screwdriver and angular head(to work in confined spaces)
- Circular Saw Hammer Nails
- Metal holders
- wooden bars
- Metal profile