reasonable question arises: how to deal with these same spots?
The people there are several methods to combat these spots.Let's look at a few of them.
stains on the ceiling appear for various reasons.
Here are some of them:
- Close are water pipes and sewage systems;
- disregard for the neighbors above, resulting in possible leakage banal (sm.Remont after leaking ceiling - what to do).
That one statement showing how to remove yellow stains from potolka.V first need to look at very carefully blot to determine the cause of its occurrence.
it is necessary to ensure that on this basis, select the method of struggle. If the apartment started repairs, then all spots should be removed before the process starts finishing the ceiling.
That is what is required to combat spots:
- metal spatula (width 50-80 mm)
- piece of foam or sponge
- pelvis plastic or metal
- brush width 30mm
- container under the paint
- paint gloss white oil-based
- deep penetrating primer
Thedisplay yellow spots on the ceiling
Remove water and rust stains
- With the usual spatula should be removed with paint stains and putty.
- After that, poured into a bowl of white and moisten it a piece of foam, it is necessary to process the entire surface stains. To do this, a little squeeze the sponge and press it strongly to the spot.
If the sponge is less spots, the treatment should be carried out in several passes, section by section, pressing the sponge soaked in white to every uchastochku for a while.
therefore should be treated with all the stain completely.
Note: The work must continue until such time until the stain does not become lighter.At the same time, it is possible, it turns yellow foam, and it will have to change.
- Now we have to wait for the complete drying of the surface.If after that lighten the stain completely, then everything is fine.If all the yellowness remains, the operation must be repeated again.
- To remove the effects of flooded should be armed with a spatula and a sponge. First you need to wipe the stain with a damp spongiole, to remove dirt and dust.
In the case where the stain has dried up, it must be a little soak.
- After that, it is necessary to remove the spatula damaged plaster layers and go over the surface with a large grain abrasive paper.
- After that, it is necessary to wait for the complete drying of the surface.Only after a complete cleaning and drying, the entire surface can be continued.
- to neutralize the rust stains appearing on the ceiling, they must be treated travyankoy (vitriol primer).Produce can be, if you mix with water to 250 g of copper sulfate, the same bone glue and soap and 40 g of linseed oil.
Prepared travyanka follows:
- 0.25 kg of copper sulphate must be dissolved in 1 liter of water.Apart from the sulfate solution of 250 g of glue, which later pour the grated soap and add the varnish;
- resulting solutions should be mixed;
- solution, prior to use, diluted 1:10.The resulting composition is necessary to very carefully handle the surface.
If you desire (or opportunity) preparing travyanki not, it is possible to prepare a saturated solution (it should be bright blue) copper sulphate, and they treat the surface .It is best to process three or four times at intervals of about 2 hours.
necessary to properly lubricate the surface and allow to dry.As a result of this treatment, the surface should obtain a greenish tint.
After all this, the spot should be primed with acrylic primer (sm.Nuzhno whether primed before painting the ceiling? - Our recommendation).
Once the primer is dry, you need to cover the surface of the hydrophobic layer of putty and let it dry.The use of hydrophobic fillers due to the fact that the spot should be blocked, not allowing him to re-penetrate the surface.
to dry putty should be not less than sutok.Posle that the entire surface must again be primed by applying for that milk of lime or acrylic primer.
Then you can paint the surface of the enamel.After drying, all of this, you can paint the repaired place of the paint, which was painted the entire ceiling.
Fighting oil stains
But how to remove yellow stains on the ceiling, if they have an oily texture.
As practice shows, the work of cleaning the oil stains origin from the ceiling with his hands there is quite troublesome occupation. This is due to the fact that oil is too easily penetrates through the ceiling plaster.
so good that even if sufficient to remove a layer of lime along with a picture, and then several times putty and paint over the ceiling, then, after some time, the spots can still tread on the already repaired surface.
To combat these spots need here that:
- brush (width cm 3)
- Tray for paint
- Paint white high gloss (preferably acrylic)
- Deep penetrating ground
Methods of removing such:
- First of all, you need to remove stains all dust and dirt.
- then it is necessary to cover deep-penetrating primer.
- After that, you must wait for the complete drying of the soil.
- Then, pouring paint into a special tray, moisten it and roll roller paint yellowing.First, it is necessary to apply a coat of paint and let it dry.
- After that, it is necessary to look at the spot and make sure that it no longer comes out.Otherwise, it is necessary to paint until until it disappears from view.
- After that we have to wait a few days.If after a few days the stain is no longer evident, the operation was successful and you are ready to continue the repair work.
- However, it also happens that the spots appear when they do not expect (on a fully renovated ceiling).In this case, you can not paint them, using water-based paints for this: it does not help (after a while again become visible stains).
To combat this, you should use the oil paint, causing it in several layers.However, in this case, with a spot of land will have a different glow.
To avoid this, the oil should be applied on top of a layer or two of the paint, which is painted the entire ceiling.
Below is a link to a video telling about how to bring the yellow spots on the ceiling:
In addition, the network has a huge amount of material with photo-images, more or less clearly show how to get rid of yellow stains on the ceiling.
The price of works on destruction of spots depends on their origin and, little by way of removal.