drywall popularity is very high, this is due to the peculiarities of the use of the coating material.This organization plasterboard ceiling surface - the hottest way to finish not only the ceiling but also other surfaces in the living room.
relevant material has led to the fact that there were different types of plasterboard ceilings, which differ from each other not only in appearance, but also the complexity of the installation work and performance features to create a design.
Classification plasterboard ceilings
Despite the huge number of varieties of designs, which are used for decoration, are the following basic types of drywall ceilings:
- One-level ceiling - the simplest embodiment , whichWe recommend that you choose during the finishing works on the premises of the low, as in this case, you can avoid a significant reduction in the height of the design features.
- simple one- and two-level ceilings - more complex design is used for this type of decoration, which is associated with the formation of several steps the surface and using complex shapes to give a special effect.This type is used in rooms with high ceilings, as well as the need to hide the communication elements of the building.
- Complex plasterboard ceilings - view of the structure, which is used less frequently during the installation work on the decoration of the house.
All of the above types of plasterboard ceiling have their own specific characteristics that should be taken into account prior to finishing.
Single level plasterboard ceilings
most common and popular type of design, which is used to create a flat surface, are siblings plasterboard ceilings.
Their high popularity and demand associated with the following main features:
- Low cost of installation works because of its low complexity, and fewer materials used in comparison with other types of structures.
- If necessary, a normal flat surface design type is indispensable.
- ability to use embedded spotlights that not only is a modern approach to the process of creating room lighting, but also helps free up space on bulky chandeliers - very important quality at low altitude.
- process of alignment with the ceiling of plasterboard is very simple, the surface can be virtually any type of defects, except those related to the violation of safety.
These positive attributes are the key to the popularity of the structure.
Two- and three-level structure of plasterboard
In reviewing photos of different options of finishing the ceiling using a multi-level structure it is worth noting that it is not always possible to achieve the result in the room, which was seen on the provided sketch.This is primarily due to the characteristics of the premises.
Multilevel plasterboard ceiling, in which the number of stages is usually not more than three, are the most striking features of the following:
- first level, which will go to increase the design, may be as a base surface and of a finishing material.
- Each subsequent step of the design for aesthetic reasons should be smaller than the previous one.It is because of this feature seems to deepen the ceiling, not the bulge.
- With such embodiment can hide communication elements, for example, the pipe duct.
Tip: An important recommendation for those who will work on the creation of multi-level ceiling with his hands, is to use a special flexible plasterboard, since most of the projects of this type of construction has a large number of curving surfacesone plane.
Types of simple multi-level ceilings
Multilevel ceilings are the following types:
- Framework - instructions for creating a surface of this type is very simple, because the principle of formation of the ceiling surface is based on the elevation of the distal portion of the ceiling and Educationsquare shapes.In the box created by embedding held spotlights.
- diagonal type surface provides for the creation of complex design, which will divide the plane into two equal parts. difficulty lies in the formation stage wavy shape.Using
wavy shape necessary due to the fact that in some cases, the two half ceiling surface have different dimensions.Also, these forms are very beautiful.
to create wavy surface use a special, flexible plasterboard, which is amenable to deformation.
- zonal structure often used for the isolation of functional areas in a room, for example, one of the corners.When you create a zone type most of the surface of the ceiling is flat, and the elevation, steps are small in size.
Considering the above classification, we note that it was established on the basis of location steps.
Complex plasterboard construction
Complex plasterboard ceilings may surprise its excellent external aesthetics, with proper creation of this design.It should be noted that the video master class on creating very difficult to find in the public domain as complex assembly work and in some cases unique.
This structure may contain a pattern or other decorative elements that adorn the interior, but it complicates the work.
Note: To complete classification of this type of ceiling is almost impossible, but the most generalized groups can be identified as follows.
- Shaped ceilings (sm.Figurnye plasterboard ceilings - our primary objective, fold) .Can be created on the surface with a special framing construction of plasterboard complex shape, for example resembling a flower or simple geometric figure.
It uses a built-in backlight, which creates the impression of floating object. For completeness sensations hover in the air of the object you want to use a special method of education faces a figure that hides them.
Similar figures can be created by two or several levels.
- Ceiling abstraction became very popular in recent years.The most common type is the placement of floating spiral with appropriate lighting.
Perform installation work of this complexity can be extremely professional.
- patterned type plasterboard ceiling provides for multiple pieces of equal size that, when the backlight creates a very interesting effect of the formation of three-dimensional pattern.
- Soaring ceilings - the most difficult type of design, which creates a frame with an unusual and complex system of its illumination.
FAQ: Making drywall constructions - a complicated matter.But it is worth noting the fact that the features of its appearance is entirely dependent on the built-in backlight.
Therefore, this issue should be given special attention.Since the organization of illumination is important to pay attention not only to their power and color, location, and direction of light propagation.
In some cases, to give special effect should be used as decorative lighting nature that will complement just create the effect of a guy or a smooth transition.
Create a false ceiling that contains a metal or wooden frame, using the drywall can be yourself.However, it is necessary to take into account the complexity of the work, as some of them can perform extremely professional.
Before any operation is quite important to choose the right project, according to the characteristics of the room.
Just on our website you can learn about what else there are ceilings.