method of lowering the temperature of the room air through continuous cooling ceiling surface is known for a long time.Initially used for this lattice of copper tubes-filled stream of chilled water that covers the entire ceiling.However, the complexity of the
quality, durable bond multiple joints are not allowed to spread widely this great idea, which is obviously an advantage.Cold ceiling eliminates the main disadvantages inherent in conventional air conditioners, such as dangerous to the health of a draft, inevitable when moving cold air from the air conditioner.
How does the cold ceilings
Modern scientific development will produce on an industrial scale necessary components of polypropylene, perfectly suitable material with which the problem of high-quality connectionstubes was solved.The operation is carried out by heating a small electric device docking places to the optimum temperature and lasting connections just squeeze his hands.
technology cooling ceiling consists of several interrelated key elements:
- air cooler,
- pump pipeline system,
- control unit,
- protection unit,
- cooling plant (chiller).
Basically the idea is to cool the warm room air 28 ° C (temperature accept for clarity), goes up and touches the ceiling into which the cooler.
air a portion of the heat of the liquid (distilled water), which forces flowing through the tubes is cooled to 22 ° C and falls to the floor.Such a continuous natural cycle and maintains a comfortable temperature of 23 ° C, photo:
liquid is being heated by about 1-2 ° C (depending on the flow rate through the tubes) and return line returnsa refrigeration unit, where the heat exchanger again cooled to 16 ° C .
Driving cooling device
positive effect of the work achieved by cooling a large area, which makes it possible to create a small difference in temperature and cooler room air.Comfort cooling is accomplished by a large volume of cool air generated by the slow convective motion, hardly perceptible and completely harmless to the body.
- cooler consists of a series of tubes of polypropylene diameter 4, 3 millimeter wall thickness 0 8 mm ., Connected to the tubes of larger diameter 20x2 mm., Which, in turn, are connected to the pipes has a larger diameter.This is to ensure delivery of the desired amount of cooling fluid from the pump to all portions of the ceiling and its return for another pipeline.
- The diversity of the available fitting (Polypropylene elbows, tees, couplings, adapters, many other auxiliary members), and a number of special heating devices with all kinds of nozzles allow for a tight firm connection of all parts.
- After final assembly of the piping system is tested at a pressure of ten atmospheres during the day, pressurized and put cap.Suitability is supported only at an absolute pressure maintaining to the end of the examination period, if the pressure is decreased, the system is not accepted, although the operating pressure is less than three atmospheres, the reason must be found and eliminated.
- tubes located at a distance of ten to thirty millimeters and fixed to the narrow polymer strip to a meter in length with small clamps in which the tube just latched .Such a plank every meter in length along the tubes.So
prevented slack after installing the cooler tubes at the ceiling and mounting brackets stainless steel staples.
value chiller system
Chiller is a split-system consists of two components.One taken out to the street, there is a compression chamber of the secondary cooling circuit with fan forced ventilation.
fan blows ribbed surface compression chamber and cools it, removing excess heat into the atmosphere.The inside of the heat exchanger, generally placed in the basement.
chillar This is no different from ordinary air conditioners equipped with split-system, the difference is, the refrigerant cools the secondary circuit of the unit is not air as air conditioners, and a working fluid (distilled water), which is served in the room directly to the cooler.
optimum temperature 16 ° C cooling , if necessary, you can lower the temperature to 12 ° C .This increase in the load on the installation of walking may be quite technical parameters.
All parameters of the equipment are regulated by the control unit based on the setting required temperature in the room.It suffices to establish the optimum air temperature for you and will provide the necessary automation, and last but not least, the most economical mode of operation of the equipment.
You can set different temperatures at different times of day, such as at night, it is useful to install a cooler temperature control unit at the right time rebuild operation of the equipment.
Tip: Before proceeding with the ceilings, carefully watch the video.
mounting on plasterboard ceiling cold
- to establish plasterboard ceilings (sm.Ustanovka plasterboard ceiling: materials, installation, finishing) are attached capillary matting, and then plastered.Due to its tight fit with capillary mats plastered surfaces, thermal output is provided on the surface of the cold ceiling.
Almost all kinds of fine plaster in contact with capillary mats.All
- supply tubes cold stream hidden under the ceiling.The drywall constructions make small slits through which the output capillary mats on ceiling surface.
- for mounting capillary mats using special brackets (Class «R») even before plastering.
- cooling system then pressed and remains compressed during the finishing work of the ceiling.
With proper execution of works, the pressure must not drop, respectively, capillary mats will work properly during the cold streams.This system is suitable for the installation of cold ceilings.
Mounting mats on a concrete foundation
- Capillary mats are attached directly to the concrete base, due to the small diameter of the tubes and the weight of the water systems, and then plastered ceiling layer up to 15 mm. principle of installation works similar to drywall constructions.
- When interacting with plaster capillary mats provide excellent thermal impact on the ceiling.
- Due to the flexibility, capillary mats are exactly following the shape of the ceiling coverings.Therefore, the system can be fully applied to the ceiling of any level of complexity.
Capillary mats smoothly bypass all obstacles, including power slab.
- capillary mats pipes hidden under the suspended ceiling of the corridor, or mounted in grooves along the perimeter of the room.
- place for lighting is done by moving apart a few pipes to the required dimensions.
important to remember that the very installation of cold ceilings need to plan before the start of construction works (at the stage of designing the building).
Installing cold ceiling to the ceiling cassette
By integrating mats, tape is very easy to turn a cold ceiling.Installation Instructions:
- From the overlapping capillary mats are attached to the coffered ceiling.Due to the design coffered ceiling (they are easy to understand), has access to the ceiling of the space, where all pipes and hide capillary mats.
- Mounting mats on the device can be performed even during a light decoration .Installation is very fast and does not leave behind debris.
main advantage is the ease of installation and price.
Security Unit and its functions
protection unit performs two important functions:
- first, immediate termination of the power supply and the prevention of violations of the system incase of mechanical damage to any of the sites,
- secondly, prevent the formation of condensation on the cooler.
protection unit is provided with a number of sensors that record all operating parameters: pressure at the inlet and outlet, the flow rate of the liquid refrigerant temperature, water and ceiling, temperature and humidity .Special program predicts the parameters for each mode and analyzes with the sensor in case of discrepancy between the red warning indication of potential problems, and in the event of apparent violations turns off the power.
For example, if when the pump relay is no fluid flow, so the potential failure of the engine, automatic cuts off power to solve the problem.Such protection ensures safety primarily users and system components.
condensation will lead to stains on the ceiling, remove the effects of which are quite expensive.Therefore, the sensors determine the temperature of the ceiling, humidity and air temperature must be very precise and serviceable.
other stains can be formed or the equipment will not work properly.Since in the case of an error in the determination of moisture protection unit will not lower the temperature of the ceiling, and this will reduce comfort.
error of one degree or a few percent moisture may disrupt the optimal operation of the system.Therefore, the sensors must be checked regularly.