some time textured ceiling paint as a finishing material, gained wide popularity.This does not mean that for the walls can not be used.Just
ceiling surface does not always require large-scale alignment and painting ceilings can be performed directly on the overlap, treated concrete contacts.The walls of the same sin often uneven.
Therefore they finish, basically, do not use paint and decorative plaster, allowing the same time align the wall.
Types of texture paints
surface covered with decorative paint a more smooth, and does not have such a profound relief as similar plaster. This prevents the accumulation of dust, which is important for children and medical institutions, as well as residential premises.So
- Textured paint for walls and ceilings for aesthetic effect conditionally divided into several types.The classic version of alleged arbitrary execution of relief.
Multicolor paints can be multicolored or have a fluorescent glow.The third type - itpaints, decorative effect of which is laid in their structure.
- For painting the ceiling is perfectly suited mosaic paint.More it is called granite, although no stone crumbs or flour it contains.
connected with the name of the effect, which is obtained as a result.As part of the components of the paint contains pigment microcapsules constituting the color contrast of the main solution.
- for its application gun is needed, with the roller painting a mosaic effect is not obtained.When the paint is sprayed under pressure droplets of pigment burst, forming pattern resembling granite dotted texture.
uses the paint not only for ceilings and for walls.For coating easy to care for, it is clean and does not require applying a protective layer.
- For painting the ceiling is great and another kind of paint called the plastic mass.Its consistency is much more dense than other types of paint, which in itself is good for a horizontal surface.
viscous plastic mass structure creates a ceiling over a thick layer of coating that is able to hide the irregularities of the ceiling.
- with curly spatula in such a coat of paint can do a deeper relief.In addition, the plastic mass has thermal insulation properties, which is very valuable, for example, the ceiling apartments, located on the top floor of a multistory building.
This type of paint can be matte or glossy structure that is not afraid of moisture and therefore is used in residential areas and in bathrooms.It is through the plastic mass relief is made in the image above.
Working with decorative paint
Those times when painting walls and ceilings was done in oils, and was considered a budget option finishes are long gone.A new generation of paints: modern paint if necessary, washed away as easily as applied.
A variety of properties, colors and different textures simply amazing:
- All kinds of texture paints are versatile in terms of application to different types of surfaces.Therefore, they can be used with equal success with their hands, how to decorate the plaster or cement or wooden surface.
main thing in this case, careful preparation.
- Preparation for painting includes cleaning of the surface, its alignment or plaster ceiling, causing soil.Textured paint for the ceiling has a lot to do with structural plaster.
They are based on acrylic resins or latex, they are initially white and tintable at the discretion of the master is already in the process of applying.
- color pigment sold separately, and can be a powder or in the form of a ready mix in special syringes, which is very convenient for dosing when added to the paint.Typically, specialty stores, the desired color can be ordered, and to receive the solution was ready for use.
- sale there are decorative paints, which do not need to be mixed - they tintable factory. With their help you can get only one specific relief, a certain color, such as: the effect of cracked plaster or imitation python skin.
Naturally, the price of such paint is slightly more expensive.
- Textured paint a pretty economical, and is only applied in one coat.Technology applied to the surface of each different type of solution.
usually attached to the product manufacturer's instructions.If you bought a ready-made paint with a specific effect, and you have questions about the implementation of the figure, you can always go to the merchant's site and watch the video.
- As for those kinds of paints, which are mixed in the process, they can be used to create their own patterns and designs, using not only special tools, but also the material at hand: a rope wound around the roller, sponge, cellophane, line, or evencomb.
- Once the surface preparation is complete, you can start coloring.The first layer of paint is applied to the soil, which is sold complete with a textured paint, and color should correspond to it.
main objective is to improve the soil binding effect of the decorative layer.It also makes the picture more prominent finish.
- Both formulations prior to application must be thoroughly mixed using a mixer construction - the mass must be homogeneous.For drying the first layer is required not less than five hours, after which the packaging can be printed with a basic solution, and start its tinting.
- Ready tinted solution directly on the entire surface of the ceiling is not applied.Suffice brush to paint one or two square, and then to process this part of the tool for the application of the relief that you found it necessary to choose.
On sale is a wide range of shaped rollers, allowing to obtain the desired pattern.
- To make the paint pearl effect, it can add a special pearlescent composition, or put it on the decorated surface after curing paint.It all depends on what kind of image you want to portray.
Sequins can also be gold or silver, and apply them across the entire surface is not necessary.
- If the ceiling surface smooth enough, quite minor flaws can be hidden under the paint texture.You only need to close up cracks in the joints of slabs.
But between the plates are often differences in height, which already requires alignment.In any case, on a perfectly flat surface pattern will look better.
Of course, like any job, there are some nuances, and if you first decided to paint the ceiling texture paint, look at the pre-video, as well as carefully read the manufacturer's instructions.