Before choosing paint for the ceiling starting to finish, it is necessary to take into account a lot of nuances.This appointment premises;area and ceiling height;the color of the walls and floor;the quality of natural light the room.
If you want to create a harmonious interior, no matter what will be applied to the paint on the ceiling of water-dispersion, alkyd, or decorative.The number one task that needs to be solved at the same time - the correct selection of its shade.
When working with your hands, you need to understand that it is, above all, must be of high quality.To achieve this you will help little instruction, which will be given in the next chapter.
Now, we'll try to help you sort out the issue of combining colors, for example, bringing some good colors.
- It makes no sense to talk about finishing the ceiling surface, without regard for the interior as a whole.Especially, when the paint (sm.Glyantsevaya paint for the ceiling: advantages and features of the application) as a top coat, is not only used for the ceiling and wall.All surfaces of the room can be painted in one color, and the contrast will be his only rails and furniture.
- often combined in the interior of the three, and even four colors.The main task of the designer in this case, to find the perfect combination that gives the best aesthetic effect.
It should adhere to certain rules.The interior design is taken as a basis for one color, and all the others are optional.They are fed metered - especially if it's saturated colors.
- There harmonizing color combinations belonging to different schemes.But each of them has a lot of tones and semitones, which can be combined and within their color gamut.
This is called the principle of similarity (analog harmony).Options for combining colors, belonging to the same range, you see in the picture above.With such a scheme can choose from two to six colors.
- The spectrum, like a clock, twelve divisions, corresponding to the twelve shades.As you can see, a good fit between adjacent similar and intermediate colors that are close to each other.Three colors that are closest to the base color, combined just perfect - more colors are incompatible.
- see how it looks in reality, are specific examples of kitchen design, made in one color scheme, which is represented in the diagram.It is taken as a basis for the color of tangerine and peach and green are optional.
- opposite shades can only be complementary.Between themselves, they do not combine, but if they are present in the interior, it should go well with the main color.
This method is called: alternative harmony.It is not necessary that all the selected colors appear in surface finishes, one or two of them may only occur on the furniture or textiles.
- Kitchen (sm.Pokraska ceiling in the kitchen: the choice of material and the gradual implementation of works) are ideal shades of yellow and orange tones.By the way, since the school of drawing all know that yellow, blue, and green colors belong to the same spectrum.
That is why they are so well together.The combination of rich yellow and blue tones can be called avant-garde.
- If the living room or bedroom, such a combination is not widely applied, the kitchen is a very good option.Of course, these colors can be implemented with the help of wallpaper, but it is quite difficult to find the right colors - while the paint can kolorirovat.Yes
with reliefs and patterns on the wallpaper, are inappropriate when matched to the interior juicy, vibrant colors.
- restrained interior living room or bedroom in a classic style, typically involves the use of pastel colors, mainly beige.In the photo above, we see the kitchen-dining room, executed in this embodiment.
- This pomescheniikraska ceiling, only slightly different in tone from covering walls, not allowing the surfaces to merge into one.The tone of the ceiling and the furniture is chosen.
only minor touches: upholstery chairs, door frames and decor on the headset, make to the interior of some variety.
- Besides beige tones to pastel shades include: pale shades of purple and yellow;cold and warm shades of green and pink;soft blue and turquoise tones.
- to the pastel shades of gray do not apply - this is a neutral color, and it has many variations.It goes well with other neutral colors, which also includes black and white.Gray perfect harmony with the colors of the overwhelming majority of other schemes.
The darker shade of gray is taken as a basis, the more intense may be additional tones.
We give a small table:
|shade of gray||more shades|
|Coal||chocolate, mushrooms, shocking pink|
|slate||emerald, azure, apple|
|Monsoon||Beige, cobalt, hyacinth|
|Stone||ivory, olive, Smalt|
|Zircon||lemon, lavender, mint tea|
bright shades of grayperfectly combined with the rich, dark tones of purple and burgundy.Notice how the finish looks great bedrooms, combining shades such as: French gray and ripe cherries.
If you want to get away from the stereotypes and make the interior a memorable, similar version of the design is suitable is the best!
How to start painting
Qualitative foundation training is very important, but if it will be painted ugly, the whole point of using paint as a finishing is lost.Looking at the wonderful interior composition in design performance, not everyone understands that finding a ready interior paint with such interesting shades almost impossible.
- Especially if you want to use in combination halftones.And since the main condition for quality design is a beautiful combination of colors, coloring ink for the production process of painting works, it is a technological challenge number one.
ceiling paint, even block, in most cases, goes on sale white, and get the color you want, you can just by adding a pigment in it.With tinting shades of paint, you can create a truly exclusive interiors, and we think that the examples given in the previous part of this article you will see for yourself.
This process is carried out in two ways: manually and by a computer program:
- Hand tinting has its advantages: it is possible to mix paint directly in the process of painting works, as well as getting sophisticated shades.And the price of paint, while not increasing, which gives a certain economy.As usual, there are disadvantages, too - and essential.
- main disadvantage of self-tinting is that getting twice the same shade is very difficult.So, if the paint on the ceiling was not enough, there is often a problem - the color scheme of the other party may be somewhat different.
As for computer selection of paints, it is carried out on the basis of typical recipes from the program.
- Therefore, repeated reception of the desired shade, in this case, no problems will be.Each manufacturer offers paint pigments to it, as well as the formulation, regulating the ratio of ingredients needed to obtain a particular shade.
- Everything is simple: in a store that sells paint, you will be offered here is a fan-catalog to select the color that you can order.Computer Tinting is done quickly to exact proportions - it is interesting how it's done, you can watch the video.The disadvantage in this case, only one thing: the inability to bind to the interior.
- If you still have preferred tinting by hand, mix once a large amount of paint.Take a plastic cup and pour half the paint.
Then, the usual Kohler pipette add one drop.Kapnul - mixed paint, turned pale - add even a drop.And so long as you're not satisfied tone.Do not forget to write down how many drops were added, and the quantity of paint!
Tip!Keep in mind that on the surface of the ceiling or wall, the paint will look a little brighter.
Therefore, make sure that the shade is right for you, you need to make a trial painting on cardboard or a piece of drywall.Evaluate the results and in daylight, and light bulbs - only then you can safely begin to paint.
to create a dark shade is not for every white paint - because of the different proportions of binders and pigment components already present in the composition.Some ink pigment can be added only to a certain norm that it is able to fix the basis of knitting.
It is important, therefore, choosing paint, you must specify whether it tinted in a dark color.
We should not forget that the beauty of the interior, especially the ceiling, entirely depends on the quality of the base.It must be perfectly flat and smooth - and this requires some effort.
not be amiss to say that the painted ceilings and walls over old layers of paint, in any case should not be.So
- If previously used latex paint, then there is no problem with cleaning up - it is washed off with water.To remove other types of paint are special cleaners.
such a composition is applied to the surface of the platen, leave for a while to soften, and then clean off the spatula and cloth.
- This is done in cases where a strong tie to the ceiling, and it must be preserved.Plaster, the quality of which does not inspire confidence, it is best to clean up the floors, ceiling and align again.If a large amount of work, it makes sense to purchase a grinder - and it is possible to remove old paint and sanded screed.
not necessarily to plaster ceiling - perhaps you prefer to make its filing plasterboard.How this is done, we are not going to describe, but you can easily find information on these topics on our website.
Paint the ceiling is made of primed base with a roller on a long handle or a gun.We think that the use of these tools can anyone!