process of applying paint and primer formulations on all surfaces of buildings, characterized by a common term: painting.They are produced not only to impart decorative designs, but also in order to increase their lifespan.
Everyone knows that you can paint like using a roller and brush, and mechanized way.It's faster and more convenient - especially when it comes to the high ceilings.
How to paint the ceiling and walls spray gun so as to obtain not only beautiful, but also qualitatively?The answer to this question, and are designed to give instruction and video, offered to your attention in this article.
What you should know before working
By type binders, coloring compositions are divided into two categories: water and non-aqueous.The former include chalk, lime, water glass, cement, adhesives.All these substances are in line, as based on them do not only ink, but primers.
non-aqueous binder - a varnish and polymeric resins:
- use in the manufacture of paint or primer composition of a component, and determines the type of paint, as well as the scope of its application.As for the interior decoration of premises - there are usually used water-dispersion paints.
to whitewash buildings for production purposes, often used adhesives manufactured on the spot, as well as silicate, or synthetic dyes.
- correctly inflicted paint after drying forms on the surface of a solid protective film.To remove it later, you need a solvent - its for each type of paint.
In general, the production technology is a multistage painting works, and includes: cleaning of the painted surface, causing soil correction of irregularities, Shpatlevanie, grinding and finish painting.
- All this is possible to do with their hands, but from the first time a layman can hardly get beautiful - you must first acquire a certain skill.So, before painting the ceiling paint sprayer or roller, try your hand somewhere in the bottom of the wall.If everything goes as it should - you can safely take on the ceiling.
- By painting ceilings within a small apartment, you can do a roller on a long handle, but when will paint a large area of the premises, all the key technological operations are mechanized.
to produce paint work in offices, manufacturing plants, specialized areas, using mobile painting stations.Simplify the process of mixing paint pigment allows Colerne workshop, invested directly at the facility.
Depending on the purpose of the premises, the quality of the paint work is divided into three categories.Simple finish - for temporary buildings and structures, warehouses and outbuildings;improved - for residential and industrial buildings;High quality - for the main administrative buildings, public buildings and entertainment venues.
Technological stages of painting works
Each of the categories listed in the table of quality, need appropriate training grounds.In this respect, projects are usually given instructions.
According to its optical properties, paint layer is opaque when it is fully covers the base surface and gives it color - and transparent, which is clearly visible through the terrain and drawing.So
- Groundwater composition is a liquid solution of a binder.In some cases, it may be added a small amount of pigment.The soil should soak deeply into the pores of a painted base, thereby creating an intermediate layer, which is firmly clasped him with applied coating.
- in apartments and private homes, people are usually willing to primers, which are on sale in abundance.Price desyatilitrovoy cans of this composition only some 500-600 rubles, and its lack of processing 80-100m2 in a single layer.
on an industrial scale, as a primer paint formulations used only greatly thinned with water or solvent - despite what kind of paint is designed for finishing.
- To remove cosmetic flaws datum: shell in concrete, small cracks and potholes, pores, use putty.Its task - to create a smooth surface monochromatic, but this method of alignment is applicable only when the size of the irregularities is less than 5 mm.
If more serious defects, such as the bare joints, cracks disclosed more than 2 mm deep holes - made of polymer-sealing paste.
- By putties begin only after the termination of these defects.It can be applied in two or three thin coats, and each of them has to be impregnated, after drying primer.
When performing a simple paint work quality, the base is covered with soil once.Although, because of the high porosity of the surface, this is not enough.
- In this case, experts do so: 10 liters of soil add a couple of kilos of chalk.He fills the pores in the concrete or old plaster, on which will be painting.
make improvements and high quality painting, the ground surface up to three times, adding the last portion of the soil the same color scheme, which will be painted.
- should be noted that if the ceiling has rust stains, mold, traces of soot, they must be deleted.Do not expect that after painting can not be seen, in time they will act out again.
particular care must be taken to finish the preparatory part of the ceiling in the case of rust.Before spray gun to paint the ceiling, such as for example, as in the photo below, it is required not only wash away the stains, but also to eliminate the causes.
- presence of rust clearly indicates that there is overlap in the microcracks, and perhaps not only from the lower room.Once these spots were, so the water gets into the cracks - for example, the apartment is on the top floor and the roof leaks.
- In this case, prior to the closing of cracks, overlapping process better than the usual primer, and crystallizing the composition of deep penetration.This can be done directly on the wet ground.This moisture in the thickness of the concrete is transformed into crystals - they will fill the pores and will prevent its further entry.Then you can start to rust removers and closing of cracks.
Here are some tips to remove stains from the surface of the ceiling:
|Variety spots||method of removing it|
|Rust||To remove rust spots, the market can find a remedy, which is soIt called - "Antirzhavchina."If this means you do not have a spot at first washed with water and then treated with 15% aqueous solution of copper sulfate.|
|Soot||This problem happens in homes where there is a stove or fireplace - soot is formed around the chimney.To wash it, you will need a 3% solution of hydrochloric acid.After processing it stains the surface is washed with water, allowed to dry, and then primed.Sometimes it's not enough to smoke disappeared completely.Then these areas will be overwritten with a solution of lime and sand particulate.|
|Mould||mold can be caused by several reasons: the high humidity in the room, the presence of drafts, condensation or leaks from the top.To get rid of it, you need to find and eliminate the cause, to clean up the base plate and handle it biocide composition of dirt, one of which you see in the image below.|
- As for the removal of certain types of old paint, then everything is much more complicated.Even if you are going to paint the ceiling over oil paint, the old paint must be removed.
For this purpose all means are good: where a coat of paint coming off with a layer of putty, or just peel off, scraped it with a spatula;areas with more durable coating is burned with a blowtorch or use special cleaners.
- These methods are suitable only for the repair of the ceiling in a small room.When large-scale volumes of repair, the old paint is removed using caustic soda, which is caustic.
finisher paste made from chalk and lime putty.These components are taken in equal proportions and diluted to a suitable consistency of 20% caustic soda solution.
- resulting composition is applied with a thin layer on the surface to be cleaned and leave for an hour and a half.During this time, the paint is softened, and then easily removed with a spatula.
Sometimes this procedure is necessary to make a few times - it depends on the number of layers of old paint.By the way, a layer of paste removed from the surface, you can not throw, and reused, and even kept in a tightly sealed jar.
- After its removal, it is necessary to neutralize the effect of alkali, for which the surface is washed with a weak vinegar solution.Then, the overlap is necessary to wash once again, only this time with clean water, then you can begin to equalize and painting.
cretaceous whitewashing and emulsion paint washed off without such difficulties: water and a rag - that's all the tools.
For the convenience of performing painting works on the ceiling, you need a device that will not only stand, but also to move.The apartment is enough stools, table, or a small stepladder.
height of production facilities may reach 5-6 meters, and then used very different tools: goats, bridges, and even wood.Upon completion of the preparatory work, comes the turn of the application of the topcoat.
If staining the ceiling you decide to use a spray gun, then it should choose according to the amount of work and the type of paint used.Cost dispensers on the market varies, depending on the power tool and its producer.So
- price range even on similar equipment is impressive: spray gun with dimensions of 200 * 120 * 300 mm you can buy both for 1400 rub., And for 6700rub.And not the fact that an expensive option would be much better than cheap.
- use household spray gun is not difficult, and specialized knowledge is not required.The main thing is to paint composition was well protsezhen otherwise would clog the nozzle tool.
For this purpose, you can use capron or metal sieve with fine mesh gauze multi-layer filter, or you can use the old fashioned way - through stocking strain.
- better protsezhen composition, the better the quality spray.First you need to adapt himself, to choose the most optimal distance at which you need to keep a spray bottle.
The higher viscosity of the composition of the painting, the more intense it should be sprayed.Although excessive pressure spray gun may have a negative effect on the quality of the coating inflicted.
- modern spray gun design allows you to adjust the length of the jet and the speed of its output.The optimal length of the jet when painting the ceiling - 50 cm.
Spray paint or primer should be uniform in order to avoid sagging, do not stay long in one place.The position of the tool relative to the surface to be parallel, and the trajectory of the hand - smooth.
- Flaws made in the process of applying paint, should be corrected immediately, without waiting for it dry.The jet ink should lie on the ground is not chaotic, but in the same direction.
If the first layer is applied longitudinally, that when the second layer of paint, hand movements have to be cross - the only way to achieve uniformity.Each successive layer should be carried out only after complete drying of the previous one.
- For spray as a tool for surface staining, non-professional performers often make this mistake - repeatedly applied to the same place, viscous paint.As a result, after drying a coat of paint starts to flake.This can happen in the case if the paint applied to the poorly primed base.
To remedy this defect, it is necessary to sand exfoliated areas, primed and re tint.This operation is necessary to make a double, or a patch will be released.
To avoid such trouble, the most careful attention to the preparation of the base surface, not just plaster, but also lined with plasterboard.Only then can you get a quality painted interior - such as in the picture above.