Modern gypsum and stretch ceiling structures are staggering at times their unusual shapes.Their creation depends entirely on the imagination of the designer.
Owners of apartments and private homes, often try to make an original ceiling with his hands.In this regard, they have questions: "How to make a drawing of the ceiling" or "How to draw an ellipse on the ceiling?".
Well, we will try to elaborate on these and other questions, and give you some practical advice.
We design the construction of the ceiling
Two types of suspended ceilings, which we have mentioned, with the same success take different configurations: circles and ovals;waves in several levels, volume figures and caissons - just not listed.So
- Many designs gypsum plasterboard ceiling and stretched canvas are combined, and you can see an example of such a combination in the photo above.And if ceilings - it's still the prerogative of specialists, the creation of a ceiling of plasterboard are quite capable of many of us.The main thing - to have a great desire and the necessary tools.
- If creative thinking is alien to you, think of the original form of the ceiling you can yourself. can draw ideas and various design development, not even copying them completely, and borrowing some elements that you think will fit perfectly in a specific room.
- Perhaps needless to say, a complex configuration can not be inscribed in the plane of the ceiling "by eye".All lines shall be marked on its surface, but first performed the suspended ceiling drawing on paper.
And if you do this have never experienced, you'll need a little instruction.
- Drawings ceilings must be met in a certain scale, dimensioning, assembly line profile of the fixing points and the location of fixtures.To make it easier to observe the scale features are not on Whatman paper, and graph paper.
- Make a drawing of the ceiling with a pencil, if desired, everyone can, because drawing is taught in secondary schools.Advanced computer users can create a drawing in a specialized program by selecting it in existing templates.
- program simplifies the process of designing the ceiling, and provide an opportunity to see invented design in three-dimensional image.To create rectilinear forms no drawing, in general, is not necessary.
But the round and undulating configuration without drawing the right not to perform.
- It is necessary not only to fit symmetrically in the ceiling surface of a certain shape, but also to determine the exact amount of consumables.It is important to spread the point fixings profile, because there is always the possibility of accidental contact with electrical wiring.
- You can also draw a plan of the room, where it will be noted the location of furniture.It is sometimes tied to her curved portions ceiling as volumetric and concave.
the picture below you can see an excellent example of zoning.
- enhance the beauty of the original shapes on the ceiling, you can use its backlight.One option decorative lighting - is the location of the spotlights along the borders of the levels, or LED neon tape or cord mounted in their path.Incidentally, in the figure the ceiling is also to be reflected.
Note for one more moment.Before you begin to implement the project in life, you must make sure that the mounting elements suitable standard ceiling fixture, or can order it individually.
And only after all the details are marked on the drawing, the distance calculated and resolved the issue with the fixture, the contours of the structure can be transferred to the ceiling.
marking curved design
To mark up the ceiling, you will need: building level, tape measure, a long line of coloring thread, pencil, square and compasses.First, on the perimeter of the ceiling surface otcherchivayutsya levels suspended structure having a difference in height.So
- After marking the perimeter of the surface of the suspension, proceed to the application of a curve to the base ceiling.For this example, the wave.
possible that it will have to draw twice on the base slab, and on the surface of the first level.This will allow more accurately calculate the location of the profile.
- curved line often are composed of multiple arcs.Draw them with a homemade compass made of a piece of the profile, at one end of which is fixed a pencil, and the other end is fixed to the softwood overlap.Instead
- profile, you can use a thread stretched along the radius of the circle.The price of this device is minimal, and it is very convenient to use.
adjusting the length of the cord can be obtained circles and arcs of different diameters.See how it's done, you can find on the Internet a video on the topic.
- depending on the waveform of the arc are connected by straight lines or smooth.If the wave is small twists, you can put the layout in the form of points, then seamlessly interconnected.
- excellent option road marking on the ceiling, is the use of a template.Here everything is simple: on a piece of cardboard, one of the above methods is applied markings and output curve.
then cut it with scissors, and by applying the stencil to the ceiling, it is transferred to the circuit.
- Each figure has its own methods of its application.Many people ask the question: "How to draw an ellipse on the ceiling?".
In this case, it is possible to use this method, one draws a geometrical figure within the other.Oval (see: How do draw an oval on the ceiling - professional advice) fits perfectly into the diamond, and it is quite easy to draw on the ceiling.Recall
- school geometry course.So: we mark up axes, postpone them the right size, and the devil equilateral diamond.
Determine the middle of each side of the rhombus, and, with the help of a homemade compass, connect these points symmetrically opposite arcs.
Similarly, you can enter the circle and the square.After all, if he has a big radius to draw such a figure only through improvised compass will not be easy.
It also happens that the need to draw two overlapping circles, with different radius.Make it the above method is easiest.
nuances of mounting the curved ceiling
First establish framework elements of the first level.Usually lath belt mounted in increments of 60 cm.
But if you intend to perform the second level, in the place where it will be an oval or wave profiles mounted often by 35-40 cm. This is due to the fact that the load on the skeleton of the first levelincreases.But the levels can be and more!So
- orient where it should be located profile help you and printed on the overlap of the curved contour of the figure.Profile, which carries the border areas levels should also be fixed more often.This refers to the number of attachment points of hangers to the ceiling.
- Filing sheets of the first level is carried out so that they overlap the border waves or other figure of the second level.And if the FCL are usually fastened with screws 25 cm, near the line of accession to the second level, it is necessary to reduce the distance to 15 cm.
- Further, on the surface of the duplicated loop filed a curve of the second level.Along this line, the profile will be mounted either an arched or ordinary - with notches, made by hand.
- Fixing profile is made not on the contour of the second level, and indented, equal to the thickness of the gypsum board, because the end-dimensional figure, too, will need to sew.Where there is no profile, mounted to gypsum plasterboard must be done with special anchors, having the shape of a butterfly.They are called: plug-butterfly.Their "wings" spread the load evenly, and will not allow metal screws to escape from the interior of the sheet.
- If the second level will be the last of its mounting frame (sm.Karkas ceiling plasterboard - all the little things or little things do not happen.) Made standard.If you install the third level, the distance between the lath belts and the attachment points of hangers, are also reduced.
- Cutting sheets must be done with a margin of 1-2 cm. Customize any details on the size of the possible after zashёte curvilinear level.
If possible, the profile on the border of the second level is necessary to consolidate just below the first profile, otherwise you'll have to do the uprights.By the way, at a height difference of more than 20 cm, vertical racks are performed in any case.
The last thing sewn up vertical surfaces.Most often used for this purpose reinforced with sheets of drywall.
This material has a thickness of 6.5 mm to 9 mm conventional GCR and better bends.Well, how to cut and bend the drywall process it edges to seal the joints, as well as putty, you can learn from the numerous articles on our site.