Installing ceiling moldings - it can be said, the main and final phase of finishing.This raises a few questions: "What use ceiling moldings for curtains, pick up some width?" And more.
this theme and will be dedicated to our article.We'll find out what are the types of ceiling moldings and where they are best applied.
you still need to think about and design solution, you're on this topic can view photos and videos on our website and correctly identified.
Types skirting ceiling
In our time on the sales market there are many types of material that can be divided by type.All depends on the material production.
From this will depend on what the ceiling is best to apply them.After all, this system emphasizes the outline of the plane, and largely determines the appearance of the entire room.
decorative moldings of polystyrene
This element is made of polystyrene, it has a clear relief.Matte and smooth surface.
D ostoinstva and disadvantages
- It is lightweight and quite easy installation;
- is made from environmentally friendly materials;
- not exposed to rotting and odorless;
- paint can cover in any color;
- price is quite low and it can be attributed to the budgetary options;
- The disadvantages are its fragility.It breaks easily.During the attachment is not necessary to press hard on it, there are traces.
Warning: When ceiling moldings note the ceiling height in the room.The higher the altitude, the greater must be the baseboard.
Such baguette ceiling will cost more than the previous one.It has great strength and flexibility.
It consists of rubber, which makes the material flexible enough. It should be used in finishes, where there are a lot of bends and junctions.
This material has its advantages:
- Such moldings will not absorb moisture, so you can perfectly use in areas with high humidity;
- well tolerated temperature drops, so is suitable for installation in heated rooms is not constant;
- He has one drawback, it is more expensive than the previous version.
Ceiling frames plastic should be attributed to the universal.It can be applied to many systems.
has such advantages:
- plastic baguette ceiling does not break even with several curls, then it is strong enough element;
- Such baguette ceiling for easy transport.He just bends;
- Plastic ceiling baguette fairly easily drilled and easy to mount.You can also be shaped cut with a knife;
- You can always order a perforated element;
- not deformed during installation and is suitable for any kind of coverage.
This material is probably the most expensive, but many prefer it.Wooden moldings on the ceiling looks quite expensive and stylish.
- It is the most environmentally friendly material, which is absolutely not harmful to human health;
Note: If you choose this material, then it should be properly treated and then it will serve for a long time.To do this, there are many funds in the retail trade.
- Ceiling frames for curtains is best to use wooden ;
- The disadvantages are its rigidity.
If you decide to use this material, then it should be said about mounting.It is performed with screws.
First you make a hole for the screw After that it is necessary to make obnizhenie to hide the hat.
After the mounting it is necessary to place wood putty to cover.After drying grind this place.
Baguette by type fastening
We dealt with the materials of manufacture.
But this element is still possible to share and type of installation:
- Wall, its mounting is done directly on the wall.It eats a few species that differ in alloy composition and weight.
Baguette for tension ceilings, experts advise to apply the material better composition.This element does not break or bend, and most importantly not to stain the canvas;
- Baguette aluminum ceiling, which is mounted directly on the ceiling.It is done using the same alloys.
install it in places where it is not possible to connect to the wall;
- Aluminum universal profile, it is used for mounting in stretch ceilings .With it you can make the connection of several paintings.
Its good to use on the premises.Which have a large area.
Tips for Choosing plinth
baguette ceiling installation is different for different types of ceilings. Our site has a guide for any kind of coverage and on how to mount prints in each embodiment.
But there are some tips that should be applied in any form:
- Pay attention to domestic products.It is much cheaper and is not inferior in quality to foreign analogues.Products from eating a variety of materials on the open market;
- When selecting skirting right note at ceiling height.At high give preference to massive elements.Narrow
simply merge with the ceiling;
- Do not forget that the plinth should cover up and the gaps between the ceiling and the wall.He makes the transition and soft aesthetic.
For large bumps coating should take a flexible plinth, which will ensure a smooth transition and smooth out the bumps;
- for apartments and office perfect baseboard, which is made of polystyrene.His mount is best performed using liquid nails.
only has one feature, when the fastener is not necessary to make strong pressure.In this case, the plane can stay dents.
required after installation do cover the upper part;
- for skirting ceiling just to look, so do not forget to do it regularly.It is enough to wipe with a damp cloth;
- This item is simply attached and this can be done by hand.This is especially rapidly performed when finishing.
Immediately when applying the last layer of putty.
Prior to mounting ceiling moldings sure to read the article on our website for ways of cutting individual elements.After all, the joints should be done correctly.
Only then the whole structure will look like a single unit.
Now you know what a baguette ceiling and can easily install it yourself.