Want to diversify and decorate the interior of his apartment stretch ceilings?Before you start to work or cause masters, you need to consider for their interesting design decision
variety of materials and textures, used in living rooms
Before you implement in the interior their fantasies, must first become familiar with the main external characteristics of suspended ceiling structures:a variety of textures, colors and shapes.
begin with the invoice.It will vary depending on what material you use for the cover.
It can be:
- dense fabric;
- sheets of metal;
What to choose?
- fabric, metal, PVC and marble help to achieve perfectly smooth matte surface and the absence of reflections .The matte surface is the traditional choice of those wants to create a strict and stylish design stretch ceiling in the living room.It should also be noted that such an invoice - the most inexpensive.
- If you want to visually increase the ceiling, satin texture with light reflection effect of light - ideal for your living room.To increase the feeling of high walls, recommended to choose light pastel shades .
- glossy PVC stretch ceiling - thanks to its texture creates a three-dimensional reflection of the room, visually increasing the space of the room.
As seen in the photos, a ceiling effectively reflect the floor and furniture, thereby visually seems higher, and the room, while it seems more spacious.It is believed that the ideal place for a glossy tension structures bath or pool, but it is perfectly suited for the living room decoration.
- marble, metal, mother of pearl and PVC wood - quite specific invoices for stretch materials, which require appropriate interior.In addition, such options - the most expensive, so are used infrequently.
Choose a color stretch ceiling: apricot jelly or blue-green abstraction?
Once you have decided on the invoice, you must choose the color of your future stretch ceiling in the living room (see. Art. How to choose a stretch ceiling color - rules and tips).The main thing is what we should be guided at the same time - your individual taste, but it is worth remembering a few rules, and interior design.
Firstly, the color of the ceiling structure must be identical in hue to any other element of the room:
- border on the wallpaper;
- floors, etc.
is impossible to color a stretch ceiling has been taken simply because he liked you.If, for example, the furniture in the living room of brown, and the floor - pink, you should not choose a stretch ceiling blue or green, because he did not fit into the interior.Success will make it a terracotta color or "fix" the color of the furniture.
Tip: do not forget the basic rules of color:
- dark colors visually create "oppressive" feeling;
- surface light pastel colors creates a feeling of comfort and ease, soothing and visually increases room.
version of the form of suspended ceilings
Today, the most common are:
- classical form.It is a flat, smooth planes, is both horizontally and under almost any angle.In such a way aligned base substrate, mask unwanted swings in the ceiling, cracks and other defects.With this you can choose any color and texture of the tension structure.The ceiling of this form can be set independently, the main thing is to remember that the minimum distance from the original ceiling should be at least 3 cm.
- multilevel ceiling.This form has the most variations and gives you the freedom to implement the boldest design solutions, as technically the number of levels of suspended indefinitely.In addition, using multiple such structures in the interior of the living room, you can combine several shades or colors.Particularly impressive it looks by combining transitions and bends levels.Also, such structures are interesting in that they can help to visually distinguish between the room into separate areas: dining, recreation area and so on, or to emphasize certain elements of the interior and decor, repeating their color and shape.
- form arches.It is characterized by a smooth transition into the walls and is used to change the usual rectangular doorways and create a dome-shaped arches.They can form an arch on one side as a living room or from several.If you chose the latter option, the arch can be reduced in the dome, with their level of ascent and the radius of curvature varies freely to the selected range.In addition, contrary to popular belief, such ceiling structures installed and removed simply, they can be used as a decorative element even in places where the various communications that require periodic access.
- bell shape.With such a ceiling structure can give the room a truly trivial kind.The original and spectacular style ceiling achieved through a three-dimensional form of the ceiling structure.No wonder such a form of the ceiling is most often used in the cathedrals, museums and palaces palazzo - that it gives the room grandeur, visually "lifts" ceilings, creating ideal acoustics.Particularly advantageous such ceilings highlights various lamps (chandeliers and sconces) in a classic style.Varying the depth and diameter of the "bell" makes it possible to obtain different variations of this form, to achieve the perfect combination of the ceiling with the rest of the interior.The boundary of transition from the walls of the "bell" to the main plane of the ceiling can be a smooth and well-defined, or even a broken line.The number and the dimension of the recesses in the ceiling is not technically limited, and may be combined with other forms of the same room.Especially good they look, combined with glossy textures, and can be used for interior decoration, both classic and avant-garde styles.
- form futuristic drop-down cone.Such structures are used to create unusual ceilings and add originality to the interior.You can use the ceiling in the shape of a cone in an independent and additional element of decor.This form also allows for a harmonious transition to ceiling columns, makes profitable "beat" the ventilation system and create unusual lighting design interior.Their texture, color, height and diameter range available, so you can, in consultation with designers and architects to choose the perfect solution for your living room.In particular, you may be asked to perform a ceiling in the form of droplets of a truncated cone, oval, circle, rectangle, square and so on.
- wave shape.This complex and beautiful shape of the ceiling created solely through the efforts of experienced architects, but the result of their efforts leave no doubt - the ceiling, in the form of soft undulations is advantageous design solution for the decoration of the living room.The number of crests and the wave intensity may vary.It is also possible, and various waveforms may be uniform, smoothly decaying modifying the pitch and height of ridges.In addition, the wave can be "empty" in different configurations: one-way along one wall, two-way along the rest.
Tip: If more than four walls, the waves can be made multilateral, which will resemble the surface of the sea.Most advantageous to look at the form of dark blue glossy ceiling - a set of smooth waves with sea green and reflection patent leather textures can create a unique effect.
starry sky above
One extremely popular ideas in the design of the ceiling is an imitation of the sky.With a variety of textures, a variety of colors and contemporary lighting can achieve such an effect is simple enough (see. Art. Several ways to create a luminous ceiling. Through thorns to the stars).
Today, designers are three types of registration under the starry sky ceiling:
- use of crystal lenses of different cut - they create the visual effect of multibeam stars on the even surface of the dark;
- use of fiber-optic strands mechanical glow that help achieve the effect of scattering of stars, both fictional and real-life in the starry sky, which can be copied to an astronomical atlas;
- mount LEDs, which are made through the constellations;
- use filaments glow mechanical , which allows to recreate on your ceiling star background and the Milky Way.
Tip: "starry sky" can be created as a new stretched canvas, and the already established - it will help to freshen the interior.
Just on our website you can learn about how to perform measurement of the stretch ceiling.