living room for any family is a place where spend a significant period of time together, and it is often used to welcome guests.Therefore, many tend to make the room more comfortable, beautiful and representative.The overall design and favorable atmosphere depend on the ceiling system, so further consider how to make the ceiling in the living room.
Types of ceiling systems, features and the use
Ceiling systems for the living room are presented in 2 main types:
- simple variant is a flat surface, which is usually finished with ceiling polystyrene tiles, hang wallpaper, paintedor covered with whitewash.They are commonly used in rooms with low ceilings and sometimes for interior decoration in the style of minimalism.
- Complex types are more diverse.They come in tension or suspension, respectively, offer a wide selection of beautiful and original design solutions. tensile structures mounted by a special stretch fabric of PVC film or fabric. They come in various colors and with ready drawings.Suspended plasterboard systems are modeled, this versatile material makes it possible to issue any multi-level design and even create curly volumetric elements.
Features selection finishing the ceiling for the living room
choosing how to decorate the ceiling in the living room, you must first take into account that for low ceilings more appropriate simple systems, because is difficult to make the ceilings below10 cm or more.Those who are lucky enough to have a living room with a high ceiling, given the opportunity to demonstrate visionary in creating elegant, original design options. complex, multi-level design always looks more interesting: various shaped variation with well-chosen colors and texture of the surface, as well as well-planned illumination can create a truly fantastic atmosphere.
For the record: The unique design of multi-level systems can be implemented most daring design decisions, and using built-in lights.
Quite often for false ceilings from giposokartona used raster fixtures.They come in different colors and shapes.Light gives them an even background light without harsh shadows and highlights.This is the most common variant of fixtures.So :
- Spotlights are used everywhere, but they are perfectly suited for the living room with low ceilings.Look beautiful spot lighting in the design of the surface with the effect of the night sky.
- Luminescent lights are in great demand among fans of energy-efficient lighting.
- LED lamps provide lighting that is close to natural light, no flicker.
Ideally, of course, use the services of an experienced designer, but when choosing an independent decision should take into account that some styles, such as minimalism, suggests interior design, including the ceiling, no frills, where morewill approach a simple single-level option.
Tip: Some styles, on the contrary, characterized by an abundance of decorative elements, for example - glamorous.In the video you can see the ceiling design options in different styles.
fairly widespread way to finish a special adhesive square tiles made of polystyrene foam with different embossed patterns. This finish is well suited for low ceilings.It is easy to install and good at hiding surface imperfections.For lovers of simplicity, with a small investment of time and money can come variants seamless roof tiles.Nowadays there is a large variety of tiles of different colors, drawings, a variety of textures.There are also a variety of ways tile through which by combining several kinds of tiles, it is possible to achieve excellent design effects.
Tip!Plan design of the ceiling is necessary, taking into account the style of the living room.
luxurious living room will give a kind of stucco.This classic version of the design ceiling has for many years finds his fans, despite the abundance of other styles.Stucco finish, knowing the process technology, it is easy to do with their hands, without the help of professionals.Stucco ceiling decorations in addition to the more well-hides its various defects. One of the most popular modern methods of design ceilings, this stretch of the system, which are made of polymer materials is very high strength .The high cost of such materials, and the complexity of installation justified by long service life and high-end features.
For more tips and recommendations
At various design options ceiling should consider some things that will give room respectability and comfort:
- chandelier - a classic element of the interior can be so beautiful and original that will occupy a dominant positionin the decoration of the ceiling.Type of lamps matched to the overall design of the interior.
- addition to the chandelier, it is desirable to place spotlights that can successfully separate different functional areas of the living room or to give uniform coverage.
- With backlight glossy stretched canvas can achieve the visual effect of a high ceiling.
rules select design options for low ceilings
- Ceiling systems that reduce the height (especially gypsum) is better not to apply.
- bright shades of cold ceilings, especially blue - make the ceiling visually higher.White - also a good option.
- If a tensile structures, it is better to choose a glossy finish, which visually make the ceiling higher.
- good effect can be achieved if the stick to the ceiling 3D wallpapers that will remove the boundary plane.Well-chosen wallpaper composition can visually increase the depth of the space above you.
Options ceilings giposkartona for living
Drywall - a sheet of gypsum, covered on both sides with a thin, highly durable cardboard.Used for the manufacture of partitions, shelving, ceilings.Nowadays it is very common building material, thanks to its many qualities.Gypsum carboard- is totally harmless, environmentally friendly natural material, odorless.Its environmental friendliness makes it indispensable for registration of premises. characteristic properties of plasterboard:
- humidity resistant.
- fire resistant.
- From it you can create the most unusual shapes, thanks to its flexibility.
- It is lightweight, easy to transport and install.
- With it hidden even very large surface defects, network cabling, wiring.
- drywall low price.
- Plasterboard is possible to paint or hang wallpaper.
- Such a ceiling suitable for almost all kinds of lamps.
Drywall - very convenient and practical material for the ceiling.Instructions for use Drywall allows a wide range of use.Mounted he custom-made, with which you can create the most amazing and original forms: geometric, arched, sloping, arched. In the photo you can see the different types of plasterboard systems.
painting the ceiling of plasterboard
plasterboard surface is ideal for modern painting with acrylic paints.With such a painting can make a unique interior detail.You can create on the surface of a true masterpiece, and if such a pleasure you can not afford and do not possess the necessary skills, it is possible to make a simple, but beautiful decorative elements (sm.Podvesnye ceilings in the living room) using acrylic paints.There is also a version of the painting - the creation of surround pattern on the drywall.First planned in pencil drawing and then, using liquid paper he made obёmnym.Suschestvuet many ways to design beautiful ceilings in the living rooms - both complex and expensive with chic design and a small financial cost, but original, creative.The main thing - to choose one that will help to create in your room a healthy, positive atmosphere of joy and comfort.Also on our website you can find out how you are printing on the ceilings.