How to create a beautiful ceiling in the living room, and that it is necessary to take into account?These and other questions in an article submitted to you.
Also, for more detailed information on types of ceilings, on our website you can find videos and photos materialy.Bolshoe variety of different types of finishing materials in the living room to create a really cozy atmosphere.
Not least in this task occupied ceilings for registration which, in addition to the latest modern materials designers use a variety of design and technology.
Until recently, the main type of ceiling decoration was painting or whitewashing the ceiling.Currently, there are plenty of options that allow to realize the most daring design decisions.
Paint water-dispersion paints
For registration ceiling in the living room as a budget option, you can use the paint water-dispersion paint for interior work.
They are environmentally friendly material
- on surfaces covered with water-dispersion paints, does not accumulate condensation.
- The painting is carried out using a soft paint brush or roller.In addition, the price of the material corresponds to a budget option for repair.
- Finishing the ceiling with paint, as well as pre-treatment with fillings and soil on average about 400 rubles per square meter.
for pasting of ceilings using special wallpapers that are more dense than usual wall. Make them by gluing together two paper webs, followed by embossing.
Due to its thickness and density, texture wallpaper perfectly conceal various small defects ceiling.So
- Before adhesive non-woven wallpaper provide a thorough preparation of the surface, which, in most cases, by virtue of a finisher professionals.
- The main advantages of this type of wallpaper can be attributed possibility of painting.That is, if during the next redecoration decided to completely change the design of the room or apartment, then change the color of the ceiling in the living room will not be easy.
- Using ceiling tiles allows to give the living room is elegant and neat appearance. As a finishing material used panel square or rectangular shape of extruded penoplistirola.
Industry produces several kinds of tiles from styrene: 0,5h0,5 1h0,165 m and m, which can be painted wood, marble, as well as with the surface, simulating plaster moldings.The front side panels are covered with a special polymer film.
- Standard panel thickness is less than 10 mm.Experts recommend installing them in the living room, where the ceiling height of not less than 2.5-2.6 m.
Tile Installation is simple and requires no special skills.
- only restriction which relates to the use of tiles - the removal of the ceiling surface with a layer of whitewash.Rinse it should be up to the base.
Practice shows that styrene panels quite resistant to moisture, which is important in cases where the top-floor living "gay neighborhood" that regularly flood the residents of neighboring apartments.
About this ceiling as it was felt that they can only be installed in the office premises.
However, this can not but agree:
- modular ceiling in the living room fits perfectly, which allows to radically change the relief of the ceiling and hide the slightest flaws.
- According to experts, relatively rare metal modules need to be replaced, as are highly resistant to mechanical damage and corrosion processes.Most modular ceilings made of aluminum parts, in addition, the manufacturer to provide a protective coating ten-year warranty.
The emergence in recent times of tension structures opened up a truly unlimited possibilities for designers.Suspended ceilings for the species living room set in the process of capital and cosmetic repairs.
their installation to hide the significant surface defects.Due to this, there is no need refurbishing ceiling, which in turn requires a substantial financial investment.
- Installation of suspended ceilings takes a minimum of time.
- In terms of the cost of installing an overhead comparable to the price of construction of the drywall.
- characteristic is the ability to fit them at any stage of repair the apartment.
- service life is 50 years, with its color and appearance does not change.
- Caring for stretch ceiling is quite simple - if necessary it can be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild household detergent.
According to designers, suitable for the living room ceilings with the texture of gloss or satin, because they have the most attractive look. Depending on the invoice and the manufacturer, the cost of 1 m2 is about 800 rubles.
to create exclusive interior room, you can use such fine texture as gloss, metallic or photo printing with a variety of patterns.
The price includes payment for the installation work.
Cons stretch materials:
- One drawback of stretch fabrics is sensitive to mechanical damage, which can be applied during installation of furniture or during the replacement of windows and doors.
Tip!When selecting suspended structures must be remembered that their installation reduces the height of the room, so they do not recommend to install in rooms with relatively low ceilings.
Multilevel construction of plasterboard
very popular in recent years enjoyed the living room tiered ceiling type plasterboard.The material is characterized by its versatility.
can create designs of various configurations with his hands, as plasterboard work is characterized by simplicity and affordability. But we should remember that in a room with low ceilings require careful use of massive structures.
consider this type of design in more detail, since the last time he became in demand especially in the repair of housing.
Installation tiered ceiling
For work you need the following tools and materials:
- building area;
- cord paint;
- water level;
- drywall sheet 1,2h2,5 m;
- screws "bugs";
- UD ceiling profiles (28-27 mm), diabetes (60-27 mm);
Mounting profiles Tier
- Initially, around the perimeter of the walls make the layout, which will be installed on the ceiling frame.To do this, choose the lowest angle back down to 50 mm and down using the water level mark a horizontal line.
Next, using paint cord, make contour markings.
- dowel holes made through the profiles that are applied strictly by the labels and fixed with screws UD-profile.The next step on the ceiling living room every 0.6-0.7 m applied to parallel lines and attach them suspensions, which with screws installed longitudinal and transverse profiles of the LED.
- Before starting the installation, the wiring should be put, then you can start laying sheets of drywall.They are fastened with screws to the DM and DM-profiles.On the luminaire wiring is routed out.
Create circles on the second level of the ceiling
markup in this case, by making the first level.The configuration depends on the design.
Typically, the second level does not make a solid and separates it into other segments or crescents.To draw a circle on the surface, use a power cord, the edge of which is fixed in the center of the circle softwood.
thread length will be equal to its radius.The frame is attached to the second level of the first cross-section profile.
- to bend the profile in accordance with the layout, it is necessary to make an incision at the site of the bend.On the second level, as set transverse profiles (ribs).
- After the installation of the frame to start installing drywall.Trimming sheets is performed using a hacksaw with a fine tooth comb and attach their bugs.Sheathe side of the lane.
Tip!To bend the strip of drywall, they should be pre-moistened with water.
Why choose ceiling lamps:
- Properly fitted ceiling lamps for the living room can visually enlarge the space.First of all, it refers to the point model, with which you can create different types of lighting.
This is achieved through the use of design features.
- most optimal variant of their location - along the perimeter of the room.In this case, the light reflected from the ceiling, resulting in its soft diffusion.
- Modular ceiling lamps for the living room, mainly used in the tile and coffered ceiling.Their structure is a box with a lid of a metal or plastic light diffuser.
in lighting fixtures that are used for ceilings, installed halogen or fluorescent lamps, creating a mirror effect.
As the content of the article, current ceiling for the living room characterized by a variety of designs, the choice depends on the preferences of the owners.In addition, it should take into account the size of the living room, as well as the individual characteristics of the design of the apartment.
Detailed instructions for choosing the type of ceiling set out in one of the sections of the site.