If we talk about domestic issues, the kitchen, a place which is not only for cooking but also for the traditional get-togethers all the family, so it's important ceiling light cuisine, through which you can perfectlyzonirovat room.Properly placed lighting will allow visually play with the space and create the right mood to tenants.
different and interesting approaches to coverage
This topic is very interesting and multifaceted, they should be chosen on the following parameters:
- Fixtures classified by the method of suspension.
- of the number of built-in lamps.
- qualification lamps.
- By number of lampshades.
- direction and scattered light.
choosing a luminaire for the kitchen, you must consider additional options:
- ceiling heights;
- room geometry.
When designing the lighting need to be considered:
- types of lamps;
- types of lighting;
- design features ceiling;
- floor space;
- purpose (category) of the room.
In a domestic environment used types of lamps:
- incandescent lamps;
The performance of the bulbs
This type is the most common and popular, can be attributed to the positive performance:
- in humid and dusty environments;
- at low temperatures;
- have a comfortable, natural light spectrum;
- possible to use smooth adjustment of brightness (dimmer);
- easily exploited.
Of the negative characteristics observed:
- low efficiency (5-15%);
- high heat;
- low resource reliability.
Attention!Manufacture of incandescent lamps is reduced, these lamps phased out.
characteristics of the lamp:
- efficiency halogen lamps 2 times higher than incandescent lamps;
- longer duration of operation in 2-4 times;
- compact, which allows them to be used in rooms with low ceilings;
- compared with incandescent light spectrum closer to white, warm and neutral tones;
- possible to use smooth adjustment of brightness;
- low price;
- Diffuser made with open or glassed-in bulb, which protects the lamp from dust and moisture.
Halogen lamps for the ceiling drywall in the kitchen calculated as the application of a network with a voltage of 220 V, and to work through the step-down transformer 12 V, thus can be used in rooms with high humidity.Step-down transformer (electronic or induction) increases the lifetime of low-voltage halogen lamps 5 times.
Outs halogen lamps are:
- high heat (up to 500 0 C);
- use one or more of expensive transformers;
- unreliability of some types of electronic transformers;
- often necessary masking step-down transformers in the ceiling cavity (or elsewhere)
- the glass bulb with bare hands can not touch, even cold, otherwise it will soon fail .Work with halogen lamps is recommended in clean gloves smeared something flask should be wiped with rubbing alcohol.
Attention!In general, the installation of halogen lamps are more expensive than incandescent bulbs, but in the process of exploitation there is a significant savings on electricity.Before purchase, does not prevent the instruction for use.
- high luminous efficiency: Efficiency 4 times more compared to incandescent bulbs;
- low heat;
- great efficiency;
- reasonable price.
Fluorescent lamps for kitchen ceiling rational use in combination with incandescent lamps (eg chandeliers), or halogen, in drywall construction, or independently as a hidden background illumination of the ceiling.
Negative quality fluorescent lamps:
- of limited use because of the large dimensions;
- unstable when voltage drops (flicker);
- not tolerate low temperatures and humidity;
- impossible to use the device of smooth adjustment of light;
- unnatural light spectrum;
- bulb contains toxic mercury vapors.
- efficiency LED bulbs 5 times higher than incandescent lamps ;
- long life;
- high reliability;
- minimum heat output;
- soft and smooth spectrum of light;
- the possibility of fine adjustment of light intensity;
- modern electronic control units allow remote control backlight.
Disadvantages of LED lamps are:
- in a time interval when the necessary to set the total power of light;
- high price of the product.
Lighting ceiling with his hands is also carried out with the help of LED strips with different color emission spectra, different intensities (sm.Pochemu installing LED strip on the ceiling so popular? Make beauty of your hands) .Svetodiodnye consumers operate in power through the DC power supplyso when connecting polarity must be observed.
types of lighting
In a domestic environment, as lighting, ceilings plasterboard installed:
- lamps spot focus;
- LED ceiling light fixtures and lighting.
central chandelier lighting
usually equipped with incandescent or fluorescent lamps.Perhaps the combined equipment as one of the key switch is activated warm light bulbs, the second key is responsible for the cold, bright fluorescent lights.
mount chandeliers made in the pre-set mortgage profile as brittle material drywall is not able to withstand the heavy weight of the device. Large, heavy chandeliers mounted through a sheet of drywall to the concrete base by means of anchor bolts and studs.
Fixtures spot focus
There spotlights outdoor location (overhead), and embedded (mortise).Most recessed luminaires are designed specifically for suspended structures of plasterboard.
possible, choose a model spotlights under any type of household lamps , however, fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps require more space for the installation of electrical fittings, resulting in a lowering of the ceiling (15 cm).
- Overhead lights and locks can be made in the orbital and rotary embodiment, when the angle of the lamp on the set light direction can be adjusted manually.
- design spotlights can be open or closed, allowing to use the device in wet and damp locations.
- Some types of lamps operate using power converters.The position of these units must be accessible and ventilated places.
- Final installation of equipment made after completion of finishing works.Fixing embedded spotlights, made with special spring clips, organized in the hole in a sheet of drywall.
Overhead lights are attached with screws and wall plugs.
LED ceiling lights
LED strips are placed in specially organized niches between different levels of plasterboard ceiling.Visually tape hidden, visible only from the ceiling of the reflected light.
To achieve a uniform light effect, the distance between the two levels of the ceiling should be 10-15 cm .The intensity of the emission depends on the density of LEDs per meter of tape (30, 60, or 120).
LED strips can be monochrome type or gradually change color, and working with a special controller for brightness.
Fit tape cut off at designated locations and is fixed to the plasterboard using self-adhesive back side.
Attention!Kitchens and other wet rooms designed LED strip with silicone coating, you can watch a video on the topic.
Working with wiring starts with detailed design lighting.
- type Lighting equipment,
- alleged places of their installation (points),
- way mounting points,
- methods of electrical cables to the points,
well as convenient to use, serviceand repair location:
- electrical switches;
- electricity boxes (doses);
- additional power converters, and others.
In developing the plan should take into account design features supporting suspended structures.For example, it is important to avoid getting the location embedded spotlights in the ceiling metal profile, it is also useful in the place of installation hanging chandeliers pre-install an additional mortgage profile.
There are other technical problems, so the process of design and installation of suspended ceiling of plasterboard, is closely linked to the planning and installation of electrical wiring.
in living conditions for the electric light chains use aluminum cable with a diameter of 2.5 mm or 1.5 mm copper cross-section. preferable, although more expensive, use a soft copper wire in double insulation.
conductivity of copper is better, it is more ductile and durable.
For ease and speed of installation it is advisable to use a different color wire insulation, to avoid confusion in the wiring, the wires need to be marked.
Tip: the Write wire (or a group of wires) conveniently using colored duct tape.
When installing electric lines in the ceiling space between the cutting grooves are not required, the cables are laid in corrugated PVC pipes, the pipes can be fastened to the rails Suspension with plastic clips.Grooves run for circuit breakers and doses (if required).
Attention!All branches or wire connections are made only in distribution, raspaechnyh or bushing boxes.It is prohibited to roll with copper and aluminum wires.
Connection wires running through terminal blocks with screws or special spring clips, and securely isolated. When connected to dashboards, switches, lamps, lighting fixtures and other users, is provided along the length of supply wire needed to reconnect.
large number of lighting devices can be divided into groups and separately connected to the various keys switch.Tear breaker must come phase conductor, it can be determined using a screwdriver-neon indicator.
wiring diagram premises shall be maintained after the completion of the repair, it will help to avoid damage (for example, when pilot drilling of holes).Not bad also have archival photos of real electrical line before finishing.
Just on our website you can learn about how to choose the ceiling modern chandeliers.