In recent years, a host of options for ceiling coverings: tension, Pinion aluminum, gypsum and others.
However, wood is still the most attractive materials, natural and environmentally attractive.
The main types of wood ceilings
are three main types of performance:
boarded with wood trim
When installing this type of finish "stitched" from the bottom to the ceiling joists, or to specifically perform skeleton of wooden bars.
Mounted directly on the beams is possible when all the bottom side of the beam are coplanar.Otherwise, alignment is required by lathing boards or bars of section not less than 30 * 50 mm (depending on the type and weight of the ceiling cover).
of work stages following:
- Please clear beams and floors from dust and soak means fire - and biosecurity.
- Assemble waterproofing (sm.Gidroizolyatsiya ceiling - why and how to do it).
Note.The tree is afraid of waterlogged, this waterproofing prevent p
- Carry out along the perimeter bars and purlins with step 40 - 50 cm strictly in one plane.
Council.The bars are also to be treated impregnated against pests, fungus and to improve fire safety.
- Mount cover.
- Perform finishing (painting or varnishing).
mounted with wooden ceiling in the apartment is also possible.In this case, crate attached directly to the concrete floor using screws and dowels.
design consists of two types of boards: the main battens with a pitch of 80 - 100 cm and carrier - in increments of 40 - 50, see the as a "binder" is used boards, decking, plywood or specialceiling panels.
Wall paneling is attached to the frame with nails, screws or using special board klyaymerov.Shpuntovannuyu gaining usually extensibility transverse joints (deck set).
unusual and stylish looks wooden ceiling in the bathroom, combined with walls of wood trim.
quality plywood furniture (especially veneered valuable species of wood) with good finishing looks very decent.
ceiling panels are made of wood species inexpensive, pasted veneer valuable species from the front.Usually they are supplied with finishing.
Note.You can apply for sewing the ceiling floorboard.Easy to install, large selection and finished the surface with your hands will allow you to mount decorative ceilings of wood.
If the height of the room allows, and there is a need to hide a variety of communication (beams, wiring, pipes and ventilation ducts), use an overhead frame structure.
In this case, the main batten bars fastened at a distance from the overlap by means of hangers (products can be used for drywall construction).
Suspended structure used in the manufacture of multi-level structures or, if necessary, the device heat and sound insulation.
coatings performed as described vyshe.Interesny view becomes a room if the ceiling sew narrow wooden bars with a gap between them
caisson - a repeating polygonal recess in the ceiling between the intersecting beams.
coffered ceiling made of wood, itself the product of iskusstva.Tsena it is quite high, and the performance is better left to professionals.
Many companies produce parts for the coffered ceiling of wood or laminated MDF.The assembly of ceilings it is possible to perform.
wooden ceiling in an apartment or in a house will have an attractive appearance for years to come only at the final finish quality.
The correct range of coatings and professionally made painting guarantee you the expected result.
How to paint a wooden ceiling (sm.Matovaya paint potolka- make the right choice), consider the example of the production company Tikkurila.Concern Tikkurila has developed several collections of surface treatments, primers, paints and varnishes for finishing of wood products.
compositions to increase strength
Pinja 2+ system has been specifically designed to improve the strength characteristics of the wood before finishing.
It includes two products:
- Pinja Oil - soil - drenching,
- Pinja Pro Primer - primer - paint.
Together, these two primer layers form the basis for finishing pokrytiya.Tsena products of this product is quite high, but the quality of her matches.
finishing waxing wooden surfaces
Pinjawax - koleruemy Waterborne wax provides a clear or colored (for tinting) environmentally friendly decorative coating.
Pinja Kalk - water-borne wax, so-called whitewash wood.Using it turns a little transparent coating of white.
White patina creates the effect of "old" wood
With waterborne impregnation Pinja Patine, which contains lye, on the surface of the wood, you can get the effect of patina.Patina is most commonly used for finishing ceilings in retro style.
Varnishing surface - finish stage finish
Depending on the task, using transparent (Pinjalac 20) or koleruemy (Pinja Satin) semi-gloss varnish. Lucky created on the surface of the wood is strong and durable protective layer , resistant to moisture and mechanical stress.
opaque coloring compositions
For opaque coating of wood of different colors are used:
- Water-borne acrylic primer Pinja Surf,
- covering semi-matt acrylic paint Pinja Star.
Council.Before finishing staining or varnishing is necessary to cover the surface impregnation primer or paint.Seal coat lies flatter and material consumption will be less.
staining with a brush
Rules of paintwork
- Pick paints, varnishes and other compositions according to the task at hand.If you doubt the choice of materials, consult the vendors read the instructions or look for an answer to the official website of the company - the manufacturer.
- Prepare the required amount of material, the right tools, make a test on a similar surface.
- Only use quality tools. bad instrument is difficult to achieve a good result, even when using the highest quality of paint on different surfaces.
- painted surface must first be cleaned of dirt, dust and dry.
- Do not rush.Causing a thick layer of paint (lacquer) at a time, you can not speed up the painting, but only spoil everything.
- Use protective clothing and other protective equipment (if necessary).
- Keep the temperature and humidity is recommended by the paint manufacturer, or postpone the work, if it is impossible to meet these requirements.
- After finishing work, wash all tools well - they will still come in handy.
By following these simple rules, you do the work with their own hands for painting or varnishing with professional quality.
Applying different types of wooden ceilings and a variety of finishing techniques, you can create a unique style in every room of the house, depending on its purpose.