living room, or as it is called, "hall", is the largest room in the house.It is designed for the reception of guests, as well as for relaxation and hanging out family members.Therefore, the requirements for the design and decoration of the living room to satisfy more stringent than any other room.Stretch ceiling for the hall can be considered one of the best options for ceiling structures that can make the interior of the original.
essence of the tension structure is canvas stretched over a frame.That is the main decorative element. idea of creation has come to us from the Middle Ages, when the ceilings in aristocratic houses draped cloth:
- modern technology, of course, different from the medieval, but the fabric is now used to decorate ceilings.Just quality fabric completely different. The delegation added polyester makes the fabric elastic.A special coating on its surface adds strength and makes the tissue resistant to moisture.
- The most common device for suspended ceilings using various types polihlorvinidnyh films, because this material has a lot of advantages over conventional textiles.
- main aesthetic properties of PVC canvas - a richness and stability of colors.And when you consider that the film itself is extremely durable, the suspended ceiling in the room can entertain you as long as you just do not want to change the interior.
- Often PVC film is combined with plasterboard ceiling structure, which helps zoned premises or correct its irregular geometric shape.A similar design you can see in the photo at the beginning of this article.
ceilings with photo printing
- PVC film appearance vary dramatically.There linen matte and glossy;there are perforated;with photo printing and 3D design.Often stretched canvas simulate different textures of fabrics, wood, metal, natural stone.In general - the choice of the rich and the price is not always the determining factor in its implementation.Yet, for most people the main thing - the beauty.
- Drawing on canvas can contain entire landscapes or biblical themes, patterns, represent the leaf, cloudy or starry sky.The basis for the design of a stretch ceiling can be not only the color or the texture of the film, but also the shape of the design.
- A form, thanks to the flexibility of the profile can be very varied: oval, round, curved, multi-level.For example, two-level stretch ceilings in the room looked just fine, as it always ample room.For a small room to do the construction in two levels simply does not make sense.
- Whatever it was, the configuration, and color of fabric shall conform to the dimensions of the room, to fit into the overall concept of the interior.Especially if it is made in a certain architectural style - a lot of them do not accept similar designs on the ceiling.
- best effect gives tensile structures in rooms with high ceilings, especially if there are several levels. visual adjustment requires not only the small room, but great.Three-dimensional shapes on the ceiling can make a large room more compact and cozy.For example, it can be clearly seen from above.
- choosing a color, you need to think, what elements of the interior, he will be in harmony.It can be not only the wallpaper and ceiling moldings, and furniture upholstery, curtains, floor covering.
- Dark brings the plane, so it can only be used in rooms with high ceilings.Exceptions are bedrooms.Dark ceilings make the bedroom more comfortable, even if it is small.
- quite another thing if the dark fabric will not glossy and spanned the entire area of the ceiling, and only its center.In this case, it will create a kind of infinite space, a sense of depth.This design is suitable for the hall, are not very high.
- special glamor to this fiber-optic ceiling lights give the interior space or LED chandelier (crystal chandeliers sm.Potolochnye: interesting facts), as in the picture above.There are several commonly used forms of tension structures.In the classic version - the canvas spanned in one level around the perimeter of the room.
- This ceiling takes not more five centimeters height of the room, and can therefore be installed without any restrictions.Often, such a configuration is chosen solely for the purpose of concealing flaws surface of the base, without presenting to the web special aesthetic requirements.
- multilevel ceiling is usually a design option.Such designs allow for the creation and implementation of bold ideas.They can combine different textures and colors of paintings, beautifully decorate the borders of the transition from one level to another.Different shades of PVC fabric can be combined with various elements of the interior.As it is beautiful, you can see by looking at the photo above.
- arched ceiling is also an excellent choice for spacious living.Many people want to get away from the strict geometric shapes that differ most modern premises.Arches can make a smooth transition from the ceiling to the wall, on the one hand, and with the two.
- Moreover, the transition boundary may be a broken line, and clearly delineated.Grooves in a ceiling can be a little, creating an undulating surface.Constructions of this type are often used in the design of the living room in a modern style or high-tech.This configuration allows for a harmonious transition to the columns, nicely beat the ceiling with the help of light.
principle Mounting tension fabric
As you know, cutting cloth is made by preliminary measurements.Any error in the measurements is fraught with the fact that it just does not fit to the frame.So do not seek to mount a suspended ceiling with his hands, and it is better to entrust the matter specialists.But the instruction about the installation you may be wondering.So :
- principle of setting the tension is mounting design profile, to which it will be fixed.Web tension is due to the impact of hot air supplied by a heat gun.
- There are several ways to secure the web to the frame.And the most popular of them is the way to harpoon.It is used in conventional single tier ceilings.
- After cutting, which is to be as accurate as possible, on the edges of the web are welded special hooks, harpoons.They are in the process of installation of the mesh profile.Spear ceiling, if necessary, can be completely or partly dismantled and set back.
- wedge way difficult.Canvas, in this case, is fixed by conical wedges.Precise measurements of the film is not producing enough to know what the configuration and dimensions of the room.And that's a plus.
- This method is used in multi-level structures - the canvas is adjusted for voluminous elements frame during installation.But dismantling it, as is the case with the harpoon manner possible.And it's a minus.
- There is a mounting method in which the fabric to the frame mounting is done with the help of glazing beads.These fasteners at the same time play the role of ceiling moldings.
Each installation method has its pros and cons.We only briefly tell you about them.To find out all the technological details of the process, watch videos, read articles, which are many on our site.