no secret that a beautifully decorated ceiling of the original design, is capable of turning the most ordinary room into a respectable and comfortable room.To achieve this purpose, different materials: even those that were previously only as wall or floor coverings.
particular interest to our readers call panel ceilings.Their popularity is well deserved, because such a structure can be assembled with their hands for two days - and dismantled more quickly.
It can be both standard kits and panels for ceilings with an exclusive design.In this article you'll learn about those and other options.
Forms panel ceilings
suspended ceiling is a three-dimensional structure of one or more levels.The difference is that the decorative surface may be monolithic, as is the case with plasterboard and straining cloth and consist of separate modules.
modules, in turn, are divided into rack, panel cassettes and individual configuration.They either have interlocks, or sim
- panels, which are fixed Paso-ridge method (PVC, MDF, boards), suspended ceiling is not used.They basically operate a binder, and more often, the wooden crate.
modules made of wood may have different types of connections and mounted, not only the above methods, but also to the adhesive.
- Choice of installation depends on the thickness, weight, and height of the room, the design structure.Plates made of bamboo and plywood, which are mounted and adhesive method, the lightest weight.There
patterned panel composed of wooden planks, the appearance of which resembles the surface, covered with clapboard.They are usually mounted on the rails of the crate or bars.
- as modules for suspended ceilings often use solid wood panels.This is the most expensive option, often used for decoration of living rooms, classrooms and offices in a classical style.
They are often combined with frosted or colored glass windows, allowing you to diversify and improve the design of ceiling lighting.
- individually developed design projects suspended panel ceilings may include the installation of a large wooden panel in a certain area of the premises.In the photo above - is one of those options.
In this case, a wooden panel, made of the same material as the facade of the kitchen furniture.As you can see, it is the basis for the installation of built fixtures and attachments.
- When coffered ceiling just appeared in our country, they began to be used exclusively as an office option.Who has not seen them in a variety of offices, clinics and administrative offices?
In light of these ceilings used perforated gipsovolokna modules from having excellent sound quality.The demand for such panels there today, and the main criterion for their selection is the low price.
- But progress does not stand still, and now miniature modules are made of modern translucent materials - polycarbonate and fiberglass, which can be perfectly combined with other types of panels.This is done to improve the lighting.Thus lamps disposed between the base and decorative surfaces.
- The possibility of internal illumination device and ease of assembly, coffered ceiling allowed to move out of home offices. course, gypsum fiber panels in a residential area is not mounted, but there are plenty of other options: aluminum, plastic, dolomite, gypsum, glass.
- As for the glass, it is a special theme.There can be used as a natural and acrylic glass.A
ways to finish a set, you can do hundreds ceilings and never again.In its simplest form - it is frosted glass, but there is still hand-painted and screen, cut, color gains, photo printing, sandblasting drawing.If you're interested, you can read the materials on this topic on our website.
- impossible not to mention the now fashionable 3D panels.Depending on the raw materials used in their manufacture use different technologies.
As an alternative - a gypsum board in which is mounted so beloved by many, caisson surface.As well, in the gypsum modules may be three-dimensional drawings.Such
ceiling panels with their own hands, can be done in the full sense of the word.Indeed, any gypsum products, including ceiling panels are made not only at the factory, but also at home.
- can not be said about eco-panels, which are made from vegetable raw materials: cane, bamboo, straw, wood chips.Unusually look beautiful and fashion panel of polyurethane - you can see them in the picture above.
Relief on them may be abstract, it does not require joining of the pattern.There are commercially available kits for the preparation and panels that will look great on the wall and on the ceiling.
Due to the standard size of 60 x 60 cm, fashion panels can not only be mounted on the adhesive, but also act as suspension modules.It is not necessary to mount them on the entire ceiling area.The most beautiful looks panels of panels surround a pattern embedded in a plaster covering.
Assembly panel ceiling
set of modular ceilings, offers to our attention by various manufacturers differ in the configuration of the decorative elements, the size of the frame parts, suspension design and tool joints.Therefore, it is impossible to give a single recipe for all occasions.
We consider the standard installation technology, and explain in general terms how to make a false ceiling panels - video and photos presented as a visual aid will help you better learn the information.So
- So, for you will need the following tools: screwdriver, hammer, jigsaw, drill with paddle "crown."The panel cut, orient, based on their variety.Items such as a plumb, level, measuring tape and coloring power cord should always be at hand.
- Kit framework for installing ceiling panel usually consists of standard elements - three types of profiles (corner bearing and transverse), anchors, spring hangers or straight connectors profile, dowel-nails and screws.
- Before starting the installation of the frame is performed markup.In the case of the panels, it is necessary to pay special attention, and for good reason.
The ceiling space is rarely fits an integer panels, and must be cut to the width.Cut only those cartridges which are adjacent to the wall.Calculate the value of the cut should immediately.
- To do this, you need to draw on the ceiling perpendicular to the axis.Indoor regular geometric shapes, make it so.By measuring the elementary finding the middle of each side of the ceiling and the screw is screwed.To him tie dye thread and stretch it to the screws on the opposite side of the center.
- Next by thread and is a longitudinal or transverse axis.The point of intersection of these axes is conditional center of the ceiling.
In most areas there is a chandelier - and can focus on it.Starting from the center towards the walls, on the axes need to measure the distance corresponding to the size of the module - in the standard version, it is 60 cm. The latter, a shorter interval is adjacent to regulate the size of the wall panel.
- At this size it is better to make a template from a piece of the profile, it will save you from having to measure out the desired amount.Just keep in mind that on opposite sides of the figure may be different.
Performing this calculation, to continue counting.At points inflicted on the central axis, as with dye cord rascherchivaete assembly line belt carcass.
- Next, find the lowest mark of the ceiling, and carry it to the wall.From this point the need to measure out the offset distance outboard surface (typically 11-12 cm), and otcherchivaete line.On them will be mounted line trim and carrier profile.
- The points of intersection of the axes mounted suspensions, and by him - the longitudinal and transverse profiles.To do it right, watch the video.
If you bought everything in the kit, please read carefully the annexed manufacturer's instructions.Incidentally, the panels can be installed in a diagonal arrangement.This option looks wonderful when the modules are used in a contrasting color.
After installing the frame nastaёt all electrical work.Mark out the location of fixtures, stretch the wiring, isolate, and leave loose ends.
round hole carved in the spotlights panels using the "crown."Dimensions raster fixtures generally correspond to the size of standard ceiling modules, and can be easily installed in their cell in the crate.
Installation of panels is the final stage.
Just on our website you can learn about how to make aluminum ceiling.