Cassette ceiling bathroom - this is the usual suspension design that consists of a frame and decorative materiala.Prakticheski all coffered ceiling panels are not suspended and are not fixed, but simply stacked.
Types coffered ceiling
There are several types coffered ceiling.They all use different sizes of plates.The most common - 60x60 cm. Also found 60x120 cm.
- The cells can be laid not only decorative panels, and raster fixtures (set of fluorescent lamps).
- also possible to mount the heaters, LED panel, ventilation grills.
These structures have many advantages, but is it possible to highlight the shortcomings of such systems?
Advantages coffered ceiling
definitely have more advantages than disadvantages:
- ceiling cassette for the bathroom, as well as any other type of ceiling, surface preparation is not required.The frame can be suspended from any rough surface.
- distance from the ceiling to the panel - not less than 15 cm. This allows you to hide any communications: plumbing, wiring, gas, ventilation systems, etc .;
- Access Communications: to get to the wires, just need a little lift easily removable panel;
- If the panel has been damaged, it can be removed and immediately put the new one.
Tip!It should be noted that the bathroom and shower are advised to purchase metal cassette ceilings, which are resistant to corrosion, they are non-hygroscopic, strong in the case of mechanical impact.
Lacks a bit, but they are significant:
- price profiles for the frame is high.Of course, when compared with the frame for plasterboard structures;
- to harness need to allocate a large space - not less than 15 cm .Set coffered ceiling in the bathroom can be used only if you have the appropriate height of the room.
in an apartment with low walls is recommended to look for alternatives.
- Plaster fabric panels - an affordable solution with excellent sound quality.But in the bathroom, you should not use them.
- Wooden panel - an exotic option, it is not suitable for bathrooms.It will not be considered.
- panels with mineral wool have excellent insulation properties, but not so hygroscopic.
- panels made of frosted glass (acrylic or silicate), perfectly highlighting hide.It should be noted that such panels often causes complex images and it looks very impressive.
But the solution is quite expensive.
- Mirror panels will go perfectly framing the metal structure and will create in the bathroom ceiling in a futuristic style.
Tip!It is necessary to pay attention: the backlight for cluster designs with frosted glass is best positioned in the hidden niche, not vertically above the panels.The light must be directed at the ceiling of the blister rather than the panel structure.
In this regard, the base surface must be at least whiten.
- The metal coffered ceiling panels are used, made of galvanized steel or aluminum.It has been noted above that such ceilings for bathrooms (galvanized or aluminum) - the best solution, as the question of the premises with high humidity.
These panels have an unlimited service life and evaporation, spray, temperature fluctuations do not affect their appearance.If the panels will be divorces, they are easy to remove with a sponge and soapy water.
impossible not to mention some things that will be very useful when choosing varieties cassette ceiling system for the bathroom.
As French design influences cassette ceiling system?
so-called "French" design has many features in comparison with the usual ceiling type Armstrong or his closest analogues:
- French ceilings in the bathrooms - a cluster of metal ceilings are closed.The panels are mounted on the frame, closing the stringers (guides);
- there are only rails, cross - no.Step with which to fix their hangers - 30-35 cm;
- coffered ceiling installation of this kind is allowed without the use of suspensions with fixing rails directly to overlap.This feature allows you to get rid of the main disadvantage of all suspension designs - reducing the height of the room.
coffered ceiling for bathrooms that are fully compatible with Armstrong, it produces one of the Russian factories.
- domestic producers of manufactured products is not worse than their foreign counterparts.With the steel industry in Russia has never been a problem, and doing something wrong with the aluminum panels very difficult.
- In addition, analogues of domestic production are much cheaper than imported ones.This is not a bad technology or materials used, and the fact that foreign ceilings added to the price of the amount of customs duties.
How to make the ceiling in the bathroom - video, of course, can be found on our website, but still read the description.Naturally, each cassette ceiling system has its own unique features of the installation, but for example, take the most common type - Cassette aluminum ceiling panels 60x60 cm.
It uses standard open frame with a pitch rack 60 cm.
- The first thing you need to mark a line on the wall, on which will need to install the line trim;
- Corner fixed increments of 45-55 cm. It is desirable that the extreme points located far away from the corners of the bathroom;
- further stretch the yarn along the axis on which the rails.Use the guide as a guide and anchoring hangers.
from a suspension to another - 120 cm from the wall to the extreme suspension - up to 60 cm;
- fixed to line trim and suspensions, focusing again on the yarns guides.First, install the 120-centimeter rack, and then - 60 centimeter.
course, they need to be cut to size at the walls;
Install panel.Cropped at the walls with his own hands.
now design completely ready.If you did everything according to the technology.
Then the product will serve you for years to come.
Just on our website you can learn about how and what better to do the ceiling.