design combining: drywall ceilings and passed the experimental stage and has taken a worthy place in the modern building.Practice has shown full compatibility of different materials, it does not cause any difficulties in the way attached to the suspended ceiling plasterboard.
The structure, installation, aesthetic appeal, and other indicators of each type has its undeniable advantages.The combined two different technologies have become incredibly popular and in demand among real connoisseurs of beauty and unusual design solutions.
As tension fabric and plasterboard combined together: options, benefits, design, preparation of premises
Both systems have a number of distinct advantages, such as:
- drywall and suspended ceiling in the aggregate do not have restrictionschoosing premises, have a long service life, long time without maintenance.
- Provide additional sound and heat insulation, ceilings hide defects and technical communication.
- When combined stretch ceiling with plasterboard, it is possible to construct any shape (arches, waves, and other complex shapes and curved surfaces), thanks to the flexibility of the material.
- wide range of colors and variety of textures of stretch fabrics give the room comfort and convenience.In conjunction with the built-in or open different intensity illumination occurs an infinite number of variations of the organization absolutely any designs.
- becomes possible to create a multi-level systems, zoning areas, give the room visual height, volume expansion.
- Easy installation in suspended ceiling plasterboard additional devices (audio and stereo speakers), will help to achieve outstanding acoustic effects.
- In one design, the combination of different colors of paintings combined into one composition.Various methods are used to furnish a plasterboard ceiling (for example, wallpaper and decorative plaster).
- looks cheap photo printing. islands are constructed, the song "circle within a circle", "figure in figure".
The lighting used lamps and spotlights different intensity, located on different levels of stretch and plasterboard.
Tension ceilings plasterboard and design
Installation of suspended ceiling plasterboard is preceded by detailed development design - project, which takes into account:
- particular reference plane;
- attachment points;
- location lighting;
- heating pipes;
- schemes laying electric cables;
- ventilation ducts;
- chimneys and other communications;
- made the calculation, purchase and delivery of the necessary for the construction and building supplies and their price.
Tip: Saving on the cheap, poor-quality building materials are always entails negative consequences.
Ceilings plasterboard: preparatory work before installation
- If you have a room of the secondary market, and it is carried out major repairs, before starting the installation, the widest extent possible, the room is released from furniture and objectsinterior, especially sensitive to high temperatures.
- Old paint, whitewash, plaster, wallpaper from the ceiling is recommended to remove both the new and the old in the room, the surface is pre-treated with primer (sm.Gruntovka ceiling - a useful necessity).
- During further operation is eliminate the appearance of dust in the room, the ceiling will give hydro- and vapor retarding properties.
- Since co-mounted stretched ceilings with drywall, ieCombined multi-level, the installation should begin with the installation of the profile frame and trim his sheets of plasterboard.To them at a later stage will be mounted fastening strap tensioning the canvas.
to install drywall constructions required markings and clear instructions.
plasterboard ceilings and stretch: installation steps
Tags horizon marked in the corners on the walls coupled with a laser level or hydraulic level. horizontal reference line bounces on labels masking chalk cord.
also on the ceiling and walls of the marker, pencil or chalk, with a tape, gon laser level or pattern of drawing the project executed layout configuration of the future bearing structures, see the photo.
How are tension structures combined with plasterboard
device metal frame:
- on control lines, hammer on the dowel-nail 6/40 mm attached start UD profiles.The first nail - 10 centimeters from the edge of the profile on each side.
- Follow - every 40 centimeters, and the edge and the middle of the FCL should be located on the main rail.
- in the starting profile at a distance of 60 cm metal screws are fastened basic guide CD profiles.Two on each side of the fastener,
- basic guides are fixed to the U-shaped suspension screwdriver.
- Suspensions pre-attached to the overlap of 60-70 cm on the dowel-nails (40 mm) with a punch.
- during operation using a stretched nylon cord construction profiles are constantly checked horizontal design.
- To make the design strength and rigidity between the guide profiles at a distance of 40 cm are mounted transverse profiles (ribs).
- Metalloprofil trimmed with scissors for metal to size and attached to the main guide wire products with cross connections (crabs).
- in the intended place of junction of the tension of the material to the drywall is installed an additional mortgage profile.
- After installation of the GCR and finishing works for him will be mounted fastener strap tension ceiling.
For reference: The quality of work of this phase depends on the strength and reliability of the metal, which in turn affects the quality and reliability of suspended and plasterboard ceilings, and on the design of suspended ceilingsplasterboard.
Drywall is easy to process and is fairly simple to install, however, the maximum precision and accuracy ongoing milestone will minimize subsequent finishing operations:
- standard size of ceiling GCR 2500 *1200 * 9.5 mm. When installing whole sheets on the ceiling does not exclude aid laborers.
This will provide more accurate installation and reduce the risk of damage to the FCL during lifting.
- Previously, for more hydro, and vapor barriers, all the sheets is recommended to treat the reverse primer (inner) side.
- to the junction of adjacent sheets have been less visible in the direction of a natural light source (window).
- To reduce the possibility of deformation due to temperature changes or exposure to moisture between the sheets and the walls should be sure to leave a gap of at least 5 mm.
- Standard fastening system GCR provides cross-bracing on the main rail profiles.
- Mount GCR to the frame with screws made of metal 25 mm using a power screwdriver.
- optimal distance between two adjacent screws 20-30 cm. The head is recessed in drywall screw 2-3 mm.For efficient use of push-bat with shade.
- nozzle of this type captures the depth of planting screw in GCR, without damaging the paper.
- sewn sheets of drywall in a special nozzle (dancer) made holes for lighting elements, communications and other communications required for the project, technological holes.
- combined plasterboard ceilings in the performance in conditions of high humidity (bathrooms, swimming pools, saunas, gazebos) used waterproof GCR 12.5 mm thick.
Tip: Keep in mind that an increase in weight due to the use of water-resistant gypsum board panels, increasing the load on the metal structure.It should first be strengthened.
- the performance of complex structures (arches, waves, domed arches and other curved shape) is used arched GCR thickness of 6.5 mm.Arch drywall is not designed for heavy loads.
combination of stretched canvas and drywall: finishing operations and fastening systems
professionally mounted in plasterboard ceiling plaster does not need.Painting work should begin with a drywall primer systems.
After the final drying, joints, gaps, place fillets drywall screws and place of drowning shpatljujut using spatulas paint plaster.
Tip: Before you start work, you must view the instructional video installation.
joints, gaps and corners of complex structures further strengthened the special adhesive, reinforcing mesh. hard not to wear a straight angle arch area.
After that plaster surface is polished and primed for painting or wallpapering.
plasterboard combined with tension as follows:
- Compared to drywall constructions Installation of suspended ceilings made much faster.
- canvas does not require any finishing.The installation is advantageously carried out at the end of finishing work in the room.
- avoid damage during installation, double glazing using masking tape are covered with plastic wrap.
- level of the contact surface to the canvas stretched ceiling plasterboard is initially calculated in the project, taking into account the length of the cap recessed luminaires, presence or absence of chandeliers and other process parameters.
- With screwdriver screws every 10 cm (at the joints often) fixing aluminum (or plastic) profile of a stretch ceiling, mounted to drywall constructions so that the plane fixing coincided with mortgage CD profile of drywall constructions.
Gypsum ceilings: fastening methods
plasterboard ceilings and stretch material positioned in three ways:
- Dutch bezgarpunny;
- web cam mount.
requires maximum precision «French version" is considered the most reliable and practical .Before you fasten drywall and stretch vinyl covering, the room is heated to 40 degrees heat gun.
mount is made of diagonally opposite corners, while the film is heated to 60-70 degrees. harpoon spatula driven into a groove profile until it clicks.
- Under the same conditions of temperature and tension mounted plasterboard ceilings by other methods.The canvas is stretched and fixed in the profile wedges or special glazing beads at bezgarpunnom method of tension ceiling.
- cam method is used on straight sections of the ceiling.Fastening to the profile is carried out using a special tape that provides web tension.
- After cooling facilities stretch vinyl canvases mounted on GCR previously smoothed and stretched canvas, cut off the excess material with a knife construction.The planned locations are set lighting.
Fabric stretch ceilings and plasterboard systems are mounted as follows:
- Fabric stretch materials do not require high temperatures during installation.
- Installation is from the middle of the profile gradually to the corners on all sides simultaneously.
- angles tissue webs are fixed in the profile last.
- the Building hairdryer smoothed folds possible.The excess tissue is removed with a knife construction.
With proper conduct of the work and precision in the calculations and layout, thanks to the external aesthetics and the positive characteristics of both systems, ceiling construction will last you a long time.