two-tone stretch ceiling - is a great option that can replace a bulky two-tier structure.However, this visual effect is achieved only when the room has a large area.What advantages are characterized by two-colored ceilings, and features the installation of the hands - the offer to meet in this article.
What is bi-colored ceilings
Stretch ceilings made of fabric and can be of two types:
- with sutures.Used in case of failure to apply the whole canvas because of the lack of such a film width.In this case, several paintings are welded together.
- Seamless - made one blade (sm.Besshovnye ceilings PVC).
One-level bi-colored ceilings consist of two segments, differing in:
- texture, can be glossy or matte.
- Form.These are: triangle, square, oval and other geometric shapes.
With the help of modern equipment of any configuration web welded without any problems.
Tension ceilings two color can focus on the functional areas of the interior and its details.For
- The web device in a bathroom can be used one of the colors is the same as that of the tiles on the walls or floors.
- When creating a ceiling in the kitchen - the color of the furniture.
- in offices two-color ceiling is easily separated from the work area destinations.
Consisting of multi-colored stripes suspended ceiling visually increases the space of the room.When choosing a contrasting color combinations, you can focus
concentrate on the luxurious chandelier, placed in the middle of the ceiling.
design point of view, the main objective of the ceiling of the two colors is the separation space of the room into several zones and areas with different functional purpose.
How to choose the best combination of colors
Tip: If you select color combinations should be guided by the nature of the landlord.
When choosing colors should take into account some of the recommendations:
- lovers to experiment can be safely used bright colors.
- For those who prefer the traditional options are more suitable soft undertones.
- When the device of ceilings can be combined not only shade, but also the texture of fabrics.
Tip: You can also combine different types of fabrics, keep in mind that they may have different coefficients of stretching.
- canvases during installation are interconnected using special equipment.
in stretch ceilings the most preferred combination of colors:
- White, gray, black, blue and yellow - red.
- very harmonious looks orange half of the ceiling in combination with green, white, yellow and gray.
- white, yellow, cream, lemon and brown combined with green.
- gold, yellow, light green, brown, green and black colors can be joined with the paintings yellow.
- purple, gray, light pink, beige look in harmony with pink.
- pink, beige, white and yellow combined with purple cloth.
- turquoise, purple, gray, blue, gold and pink tones look great with blue.
- beige, blue, yellow and white colors can be used in the design of the ceiling in combination with blue.
- pink, green, black, white, and blue with a gray harmony.
- with beige and yellow shades, white and absolutely perfectly combines all shades of brown.
Advantages and disadvantages of suspended ceilings in two colors
Ceilings two-color, as well as any building material, have their advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages of such ceilings are:
- long service life.
- Highly resistant to moisture that protects the room from damage.
- Devices is not going to dust and mold.
- between the base and stretch the ceiling structure can be hidden ventilation and electrical wires (Learn more 5 ways how to spend the wiring on the ceiling).
- air circulation in the interlayer improves the microclimate in the room.
- When the device is very simple two-color ceiling highlight certain areas of the room.
Tip: When using a two-color stretch ceilings main condition - the right combination of colors.
- Butt seam is a weak point for the design.
- On technology provides heating of work in place for up to sixty degrees, and it exposes objects that can not make the repair, strong thermal shock.
- Pike paintings accompanied by the release of odors.
- Price fabric above all other materials for finishing the ceiling.
How to mount two-tone tension structures
Installation of two-color ceiling hardly differs from the ceiling with paintings of colored seam .
for its devices are used:
- wedge mount, shown in the photo.
baguette placed in the groove vinyl and fixed glazing bead, which serves as a wedge.The slot is located near inserted decorative moldings, completely covers the fastening device.The advantages of this method - there is no need to maintain the exact size of the canvas.Excess material is cut off after mounting construction sharp blades.
- cam mount.
In such a device, the principle of self-clamping, but in this case is limited to the area of the clamping web.It is less than twenty square meters, otherwise the film will start to wrinkle.
- Harpoon mount.
In this case, a special bracket soldered to the canvas.It is made in the form of a hook or harpoon.The recess is assigned to the harpoon baguette special tabs, and then closes ceiling moldings.This method requires "cutter" for the precise measurement of the size of the ceiling, which will host the web.
this way, suspended ceiling mount is most convenient, but it requires more time to carry out the order: Harpoon must be welded onto the film using special equipment.
After selecting a method of mounting tension structures can be assembled.
Instructions on work offers such a procedure works:
- Gaugeable ceiling and on the walls are planned control lines.
- On them installed mounting a baguette.
- Fixing baguette made with dowels and screws.
Tip: Carry out fixing baguettes to be careful not to damage existing wiring hidden in the walls, which is determined by the location of sockets, switches.
- If baguette can not be mounted on a wall, it can be fixed on the ceiling (Baguette for tension ceilings: types and characteristics of the installation).
- Unfolds finished fabric and fastened with special forceps to a baguette at the corners of the room, which is necessary for uniform heating of the film.
- gas gun for ceilings, heated to a temperature of 70 degrees, and is directed to the film.At this temperature, it acquires good ductility and stretch.
- Hoc spatula film dressed in a baguette and recorded the chosen method.
- After installation there is a small gap between the ceiling and the wall is closed ceiling moldings.
All About two-tone stretch ceilings can be seen on video, presented on our website.