Ceiling design has long been a leader in the interior design.The ceiling is always open view, nothing prevents them to enjoy, so it is often becomes part of the interior accentuates.
walls, thus, can be trimmed modestly, without any decor was that only emphasize the beauty of the ceiling space.With the help of video and pictures in this article, we will discuss what ideas decoration and design ceilings can be called the most successful, and used for the design of their home.
How to focus on the ceiling
word "design» (design), translated from English, and Latin, as the verb "mark".In other words - to focus.
One type of modern art is the art design which is distinguished by its artistic focus:
- It is a kind of art, aimed at getting the emotional and aesthetic experience of seeing items of clothing, furniture, and, of course, interiors. ceilings in this art form play an important role, since it is on them, almost every designer ceilings, prefers to focus.
- Prototypes of this trend are such architectural styles as Art Deco, originated in the early twentieth century, and Pop Art (1950s).And if, for example, in the style of pop art was dominated by abstraction and photographic images, in 1980, several Italian artists offered their completely different version of interior decoration.
- Pretty soon, the idea of the Italian designers have been the subject of discussion and role model in the world.Art historians, critics, and ordinary people have appreciated the aesthetics and the possibility of practical application of these ideas.
So the notion of "creativity", which means non-standard approach - in this case, to the design of ceilings.
distinctive features of the art of interior design are a few criteria:
- high aesthetic quality of the surface and parts
- Custom colors
- Mixingseveral architectural styles
- use of exotic flavor
- Extraordinary composition
role of suspended ceilings in art design
to create such compositions actively used wood and glass, painting, decorative plaster.With the advent of tension ceilings, concept art design has become increasingly communicate it to them.
much easier to pull on the canvas ceiling with photo printing, than to put the image manually.And the price of a stretch ceiling is much lower than, for example, Tiffany stained glass.
- As is often the case when the high art of promoting to the masses, the concept of style hypertrophy - does not always work well.Do not think that if the room stretched canvas with photo printing, design has failed.
take the same stretch ceilings: not every photo printing them harmoniously looks, and sometimes it's just tasteless.
- Image big fish or, for example, the zebra;large flower, or biblical subjects, it is not able to beautify and spoil the interior.Looking for a "design" could not help thinking: "How can you put such a picture was on the ceiling?".
Any image must be somehow beat in the interior, and the shades found in it, should be duplicated in the accessories and floor coverings.
- Kohl Speaking of stretched canvas, it should be noted that the color and gloss options look best in combined ceiling constructions of plasterboard or wood.We think our proposed examples will convince you of this.
- particularly relevant for the design of such large spaces.Stretch ceiling area of 30m2, under its own weight, may eventually sag.
decorative wooden lattice, which we see in the photo above, can play a dual role: to insure the sheet from sagging and decorate the surface.In this case, the intersecting rail counterbalance excessive leaf variegation.
- This is the clever design of ceilings - seeing such a composition, it is unlikely to forget.Designer ceiling structure may consist of three combinable even materials.Our next example is a multi-level ceiling of wood, fabric tension and inserted in a glass frame.
This is certainly not an option that you can set your own hands, and in any apartment.But to develop a design that is suitable for your room, always ready to help professionals design bureau.
Large firms providing services for installation of suspended ceilings, can also offer a good design option.
As mentioned above, one of the concepts of art interior design, is unusual colors.
saturated colors can be used in the design of the ceiling.However, the supply of color, thus, should be dosed accurately and shade - duplicate other elements of the interior.
- You submitted a design variant of interior decoration, with yellow.It is due to him, in this case, performed a visual zoning large spaces and creates a focus in the bedroom area.
- The base are three colors, two of them: black and gray are neutral.This competent course - a rich yellow, which is used herein, is almost impossible to reconcile with other shades.
Note that the web tension, in this case, applied not only to the ceiling, but also on the wall.
- to the ceiling made a lasting impression, it is not necessary to experiment with avant-garde colors.He can be traditionally white, but have an unusual configuration, such as round or multifaceted.
- If it is, thus, still has a few levels, it turns out very beautiful.Looking at the photo above, you see that here, too, operates one of the rules of the art design for the high aesthetic detail and surface quality.
- way round ceiling can be done not only in the rotunda - indoors cylindrical shape.With drywall, standard ceiling can be given any shape.Instructions, telling how to do it, there are on our site.
- How many people, so many opinions.Some designers try to get away from the geometric shapes, while others prefer to create accents it with their help.
In the following example, we also see a combined ceiling finishing.His reference surface is lined with plaster panels with voluminous geometric relief.
- Along the perimeter of the ceiling, with good indentation made bunk niche in which is LED ribbon, illuminating the surface.The snow-white ceiling, as well as furniture and doors, along with good lighting create harmony with walls painted in dark blue.
Often, seemingly unusual design is performed using the most common materials.Just people whose profession is to solve such problems, possess creative thinking, and adhere to certain rules.But those who are deprived of the imagination, remains learn from their work.