What better help you understand how to make a false ceiling plasterboard with their hands - a video guide or a detailed description with pictures and diagrams?
Probably does not hurt to learn and that, and another, which we suggest you do so.
Even if you have already bought all the materials and prepared the tools before you start the installation of the frame, it is necessary to carry out some action that can not be done or corrected after the installation of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard with their hands willend.
Think of the future lighting of the ceiling and do the wiring harness.The wires for lights and spotlights lower down and fix collars.
Be sure to check the wiring operation, and then take a picture of it, but rather draw a diagram with accurate dimensions.
Determination of the ceiling
to ceiling turned out perfectly flat and horizontal, it is necessary to set the level of all the walls.
- At the height of 1.5-1.6 m floor with a laser or gidrourovnya Stamp on all the walls of the room and connect them into a single horizontal line.
- Measure tape in several places away from the drawn line to the base of the ceiling, thereby defining a point, the least distant from the line (the lowest point of the base of the ceiling).This point will dictate the future of the height of the ceiling.
- To determine the minimum possible depth of the metal frame of the ceiling, you need to add more height profile 5-10 mm gap between them found point, and put a mark on the wall underneath.
Attention!If you plan to install in the ceiling spotlights, the depth of the frame should be correlated with the height of the cap!
- Measure the distance from the mark to found a horizontal line and drag the line up.It will be the benchmark for fixing the guide profile.
Mounting frame ceiling
to device frame, you will need two types of metal profiles ceiling and a guide. their brand and size section you can see in the table.
profiles In addition, you will need the following materials:
- Plastic anchors 8 × 49 and galvanized screws 51 4,2 × round head and washer are pressed - in the case offrame fixing to concrete or brick constructions.Or the same size screws 25 4,2 × without dowels - for attaching wooden or plasterboard partitions.
- Screws "bugs" in size 11 3,8 × a semi-cylindrical head.
- Connectors ceiling profiles "crab" and the clutch.
- Direct hangers
- String suspensions
installation guide profile
guiding profile is mounted onaround the perimeter of the room, its lower end must be identical to the previously deposited on the walls of the horizontal line.
- profile Measure the desired length and cut with scissors for metal.
- Apply it to the line and drill through the profile with drill hole puncher on 8mm every 50 cm.
- Install the anchors into the holes and screw the screws.
Installing ceiling profile
Proper installation ceiling of plasterboard with their hands means a device "floating" design, so twist the PP and PPP profiles should not be that there is no rigid attachmentto the walls.
Attention!Longitudinal ceiling profiles must be installed parallel to the window.
- Make on the wall under the PNP-profile markings for axles mounted ceiling profiles.The first label must be at a distance of 100 mm from the wall between successive should keep a distance of 400 mm .
- Tension perpendicular to the window between the guide profiles the cord so that it touches the bottom shelves PNP profiles.It is necessary for compliance with the horizontal level when installing PP profiles.
- Measure the distance between the walls, subtract the 10 mm and set the value found in the ceiling profile.Cut with scissors for metal.If the length of the profile is not enough, increase it by using the clutch.
- Install without screwing, ceiling profile in the guide, combining its axis with the mark on the wall.
- the ceiling mark the mounting hangers.The first mark is placed at a distance of 300 mm from the wall, the next - every 800-1000 mm .Secure the hangers to the ceiling with screws and plugs.
important.If the distance between the lower edge of the profile and the ceiling of less than 110 mm, can be used straight suspension.If more than this value - string hangers.
- Focusing on the cord taut, screw the profile to the ceiling suspensions short screws ("bugs").The gap between the cord and profile should be no more than 1 mm .
Attention!In stepping PP profiles, make sure that the connection to the two parallel profile is not turned on one line.
- After installing longitudinal profiles they need to seal the transverse segments which are mounted at a distance of 800-1000 mm apart and 100 mm from the walls.In addition, transverse profiles must be installed on the lines joining sheets of drywall.It should be remembered that the sheets GCR mounted in Extension.
about how mounted transverse profile, you should tell us more.
As mentioned above, the ceiling of plasterboard with their hands should not be fixed to the walls, so it is cross-sections of which one end is inserted in the PPP profile, not bolted to it.A length of these segments must be 10 mm shorter than the distance between the wall and the longitudinal profile.
sequence of actions is:
- As in the case of longitudinal profiles on the walls make the axial layout position crossbars.
- Cut metal shears PP-profile at intervals equal to the distance between the longitudinal profiles.
- fix on the longitudinal profile in the field of its connection with cross "crab", in which the free ends of the transverse set intervals.
- Moving the "crab" in the longitudinal profile, align the cross-cut Label, and then twist the profiles and "crab" short screws.
- extreme lateral segments lock to the ceiling with hangers.
How to cut the sheets GCR
to cut the sheet along the entire length or width must be cut with a knife on one side a layer of cardboard and attach to the cut line rule or a long level.Then bend the sheet and cut cardboard from the back side.
rectangular hole cut a special hacksaw on GCR and rectangular cut-outs - a hacksaw on wood.
Holes lamps diameter less than 80 mm cut drill with corresponding crown.
If necessary, make a round hole of larger diameter of the circle through the drill bit from the track adjacent holes, and then the inside of the circle is squeezed out.
about how to make a perfectly smooth ceilings plasterboard with their hands - a video on the site.After reviewing it, you will notice that after installing drywall joints between sheets shpaklyuyut (sm.Shpaklevka ceiling with his hands, the choice of material, advice) and glued the reinforcing tape.To thus not formed ledges and bumps, it is necessary to bevel cut edges at an angle of 45 degrees to the 1/3 sheet thickness.
Fastening drywall to the frame
For drywall screws you need metal 25 3,5 × (32) flat head.
During installation of the GCR must observe the following rules and guidelines:
- Attach the drywall to the ceiling more comfortable with his assistants, who will hold the sheet until you are screwed.
- sheets of drywall should be fixed parallel rails and Extension, avoiding overlap joints.
- screws are screwed perpendicular to the plane of the GCR and recessed in his 0,8-1 mm.
- distance between the screws on the profile - 150 mm , the first screw is screwed through 100 mm from the wall.
- Screw the screws necessary backing of 10 mm from the edge of the factory and 15 mm from the edge, make you.On the adjacent mounting plates to produce in Extension, with an offset.
- joints sheets must be placed strictly on the longitudinal and transverse profiles.
- docked between two sheets need to leave a gap of about 1 mm .
- Mounting should be carried out from the corner of the sheet in mutually perpendicular directions.
installation is finished.If you want to make a false ceiling plasterboard layered with their own hands, the technology of its production is somewhat more complicated, so we will describe it in the next article.
mounted ceiling should be allowed to stand for 1-2 days, after which you can start to its finish. It is performed in the following sequence:
- Primer entire surface .It's best to work with a roller fur coat.Surfaces need to dry for 3 hours.
- putty joints and reinforcement .Before filler cap protruding tighten up all screws.Then apply a trowel finished structure on the joints, apply a crude mixture of reinforcement tape and press it with the same spatula.If necessary, apply a top layer of putty More aligning surface.Zashpaklyuyte cap screws and allow the ceiling to dry out during the day.
- The next day sand the joints with sandpaper and zashpatlyuyte entire ceiling surface finishing putty.After 8-10 hours sand the surface again with fine sandpaper and illuminating lamp, zashpatlyuyte it a second time, aligning all the bumps and scratches of a spatula.
- More 8-10 hours can produce a final sanding and painting the ceiling.
Just on our website you can learn about how to make patterns on the ceiling plasterboard.