ceiling significantly affects the design of the entire building.He has a big plane and, therefore, immediately catches the eye of any flaw.Initially done roughing start.Then, the alignment with the help of the finish.And the last step is polishing.And that is the last stage can be considered decisive.If done incorrectly can ruin all the work.In this article, we'll show you how to grind and the grind potolokpravilno ceiling.
Materials and tools for grinding
For proper work should prepare the next tool.
- should prepare the bar for grinding.He is out of the ordinary pieces of wood, only one plane should be perfectly flat.It is best to handle it on Planer;
- size should be selected under the net, if you decide to use the sandpaper, in which case you should do the bar is not too narrow.Remember: The higher the plane of the bar, the better will the surface.When using small plane can not get flat and need to putty again.
Warning: Do not cover the primed
mesh for grinding
grid has its advantages.It does not clog when working with dust from the filler so much like sandpaper.It has a perforated structure (cell) and remove the filler passes through it.When worn (it determines the appearance), it should be easy to replace.
Typically, net retail sale size under the bar.So prepare block of this size, and it must be slightly smaller than the mesh size.Curved edge should be fastened with nails.Or you can buy a special holder vmagazina.
- mesh for grinding.It has a multi-cell size.They exist three types.If the surface normal, enough for two types of mesh.Buy with an average cell and the smallest.The mesh is attached to the work on the bar;
- Before choosing note the work surface, if it is too irregular, expenditure items with large cell increase.
ceiling grinding sandpaper can also be performed.However, its surface quickly clogged with dust and must be replaced.Sandpaper slightly cheaper than mesh.
only its rapid wear results in an increase in its consumption, so it is unlikely it can be considered a cheap tool.But some public issues, it is more practical.
- example angle to perform better using nazhdachki.It gives a flexural hard corner and it is easier to handle the very brink;
- for sandpaper no standard for cutting, think for before you buy, what size you are more satisfied and is suitable for bar (waste should be the life of the smallest).Of course, you can buy and cut paper, but it will turn out much more expensive;
- paper there with different grits.For grinding the ceiling and walls should buy grit 60, 80 and 100 .Do not take a lot at once.In the process, you define what you do not.Common pattern in this, all determines the coating material and the type of surface.The one that less than 60, it is very rough paper, it is taken only in extreme cases.More than 100 have much finer grain, and will very quickly become clogged;
- If you have old stocks of paper, do not run for the purchase, use it.
Grinding ceiling and walls
grinding surface is important stage of work.For a start it must first decide which option to choose.Wet or dry shlifovanie.V this article we will work on the implementation of dry grinding.
As a rule, the use and sandpaper, and a grid.The grid is better for handling large plane angle and sandpaper to polish.
- for polishing small surface is better to use dry sand bar using sandpaper or mesh;
- for processing large surface is better to use an electric orbital sanders.With this tool, you will spend less time and effort for the surface treatment.Just finishing the corners still have to do with mesh or sandpaper;
- If you need to handle large and complex surface, where there is a large number of different bends, better use eccentric sander.When choosing such a tool note capacity.It must be the lowest;
- If necessary, remove the old paint and coatings and a large area, you should use a belt sander;
- For polishing and polishing paint coatings, it is best to apply a polishing machine which can be used with a variety of nozzles.
Note: Choose the right abrasives for work.This will affect the final outcome of the work performed.Correctly identify the number of work steps.If after processing will be glued vinyl wallpaper, then you can limit the polishing surface only coarse abrasives.
If after the completion of the surface will be subject to painting with acrylic paint, then to remove coarse scratches and will have to use fine-grained abrasives.There may even need two intermediate grinding
For work should prepare the following tools:
- brush with soft bristles;
- spatula, they can be cut some irregularities;
- knife painter, his thin blade can be removed uneven joint surfaces;
- Grinding manual grater;
- Spotlight for lighting.When grinding white surface is drained, so the spotlight put by the then quite clearly visible uneven coating.
Terms sanding walls and ceiling
Grinding ceiling, it's pretty dusty occupation.Therefore it is necessary to start to put raspirator.The principal difference is that you'll grind (ceiling, wall or other surface), no.
process itself works the same.
- For the work is better to apply to tkatevoy nazhdachku basis, rather than on paper.Grain is best attached to the fabric base.When sandpaper clogged, and that you will feel at once, it will start to slip, then immediately change it to another.If this tightening, you may damage the surface of the ready-made;
- very important point in the work, is the lighting.Make that light falls on the surface areas on one side, in this case was not very large angle of inclination.Only in this way you will be able to see well all the irregularities of the surface;
- not to rush across the room.Carry out work from one corner to another.The surface should be treated with a number pad or a grid.And only after complete processing plane to take a different size;
- When grinding, you will see a shell, it should be putty.(See. As putty plasterboard) Just after painting it will be even more visible;
- Grinding ceiling executed spiral movements.
- For grinding angle should be used another bar, which cut off the angle.Otherwise, you will damage the docking surface.Sometimes you have to use sandpaper and, turning it in half;
Warning: Do not push strongly bar and stir to make the same effort.Otherwise, you risk to make a shell on the surface of the ceiling.
- Finish sanding should be done with the least by pressure to avoid damage to the abrasive;
- Most baste remote from the surface of the ceiling plaster.When it gets under the bar again, it can damage the surface.
That we are told how to polish the ceiling.It was a grinding hands.For this to work in the retail trade there is a lot of cars.And if you want to process a large surface, then it is better to resort to their help.