seamless PVC ceilings are different from other types of ceiling construction near certain advantages in the first place - is the ease of installation.Seamless stretch design almost does not need to prepare the base of the ceiling and leveling the surface, and even more so in finishing finishing work.
Consider the most common types of installation seamless PVC ceilings.
How can we establish a seamless PVC ceilings
Mounting way harpoon blades for the most part is an aluminum or PVC baguette, it fastens well as the wall or the ceiling plane.The elastic strap in U-shape holds the PVC film, bordered by a special "harpoon", which is at the entrance of the groove abuts baguette and makes it impossible to pull the film back is not bent wall of the groove.
Used effect stopper angle "harpoon" allows the film to move freely in the groove strips and immediately pinched when trying to reverse.Bottom baguette close special removable trim strip, which completely
mechanism is convenient because anytime PVC film is removed if necessary and set another, using the same mechanism.Convenient mechanism for seamless ceilings is that the design is exactly the same as the contour of the curved base.
The only inconvenience is that welding "spear" the material occurs in the factory, it takes a long period of time.
How are seamless PVC ceilings using wedge fastening
This method is much faster than the previous:
- Installation is by means of special wedge clamping ;
- The web is heated to 70 degrees, is embedded in the grooves of a baguette and pinched wedge, which is driven into the groove of baguette with PVC cloth;
- minimum distance from base to ceiling seamless tension should be at least 3 cm, which is the width of the fixing of the cornice;
- Outside attachment points on the perimeter of the closed special narrow decorative strip, almost invisible so this method makes it possible to close the maximum possible area of the ceiling.
This method is attractive because it is able to replicate all the contours of even very complex curves.The fastening system allows you to control web tension and an individual approach to each design.See photos
How are suspended ceilings seamless PVC cam mount
This method is very similar to the previous one, the mechanism consists of a projection on the baguette and the movable fastening spring mechanism.Seamless fabric is pushed between these devices with a spatula.But
cam technique is most often used for smaller areas, since mount can not withstand the load and wrinkles appear on the canvas. maximum area for seamless installation of the ceiling is 20 sq.m.
Tip: dwellings best way to use the V-mount, given the flexibility and speed of installation.Fit fabric is made directly to the repair site also has a wide scope of design registration.
Ceilings PVC stretch seamless: installation steps
- before starting any installation work is done the wiring of electrical wires to all the necessary places.If provided heavy lighting, then they specifically established special attachment.
important to know that when choosing lighting is necessary to consider limiting temperature seamless web, if heated above sixty degrees canvas is stretched, causing sagging may occur, distorting the geometry of the ceiling.Lamps with conventional lamp should be up to 60 W and 35 W halogen up to avoid thermal deformation of the structure.
- After the issue with lighting fixtures resolved, proceed to the measurements of the ceiling structure.The cloth is cut to 15 cm less than the required value.
When heated fabric, seamless ceiling of the size you want, and after cooling get the necessary tightness.
- Securing the ceiling starts with two opposite walls, fixed step by step, this method stretched canvas, ends driven into the moldings, and the fabric must be constantly heated gas burner or an electric powerful hairdryer.
- For installation of lighting on the seamless PVC ceiling use plastic rings that prevent heating ceiling paintings.
seamless PVC ceiling: use, characteristics
chosen for finishing the ceiling Seamless stretch construction, many are wondering what is the difference seam and seamless ceilings.The difference is caused by the width of the surface that you want to block.
Cloth standard size does not exceed five meters, so the field is wide web has to be welded.
of today are two kinds of the most popular material for the production of seamless ceiling:
- PVC film;
- polyester materials impregnated with polyurethane.
PVC film is very widely used in the construction market, including seamless ceilings.Today, there are more than 120 kinds of PVC films, which are effectively used in the creation of non-ferrous (sm.Zhelty suspended ceiling: advantages and application) and glossy ceiling surfaces.
They are sold in rolls with a width range of 1.3 -5 m. Accordingly, to create a seamless ceiling is necessary to select the desired width.
If the room is large, the film sold a respective width.The price depends on the width of material than larger, more expensive.Many
, trying to save on material, weld several paintings with the help of special machines.The seam is a little noticeable, but still it is so large room often used polyester fabric.
installation of this material is designed for the installation of a wedge.
But this kind of material is much more expensive than PVC film, this is due to the following reasons:
- possibility of applying photographic materials;
- material is almost 15 times stronger than PVC films.
But still, in practice, consumers prefer the seamless PVC ceiling, when it comes to small spaces.Fast installation, ease of construction, low cost of doing this kind of material demand.
manual installation seamless cold stretch ceiling by
Seamless ceiling systems deservedly got the right to be the leaders, thanks to a perfectly flat surface of uniform, ease of installation and future maintenance.Installation can be carried out by cold, without the use of heat guns, all 24 hours.
design going from the ceiling material and the fixing profile.The installation can be made with their own hands, with a few helpers.
For the installation work you need the following tools and construction tools:
- special spatula;
- cloth gloves;
- building dryer;
- dowels made of plastic;
- building knife;
- building level;
need to clean the room of unnecessary items and to take at least one assistant.
Before installing, you must determine the location for the electrical wiring and the choice of lighting.Basic ceiling, clean the dust, sagging plaster, wash whitewash (see: How do wash whitewash from the ceiling with the least effort) and then make a layout for the installation profile.
- Depending on the type of profile, it is fixed to the ceiling or walls.If mounting profile is designed for walls, something absolutely necessary to ensure the horizontal control with a building level.
Trims profile in corners of the room must be connected tightly to do their sintered.
Tip: Before starting the installation, you can optionally view the instructional video on the installation seamless ceilings.
- For a complete profile of needed fixing screws, holes are drilled in advance in increments of no more than 70 cm. In the joints and corner joints, not more than 2 cm from the edges.
deploying stretch material gradually attach it to the baguette with a spatula.Bracing does not start with the edges and from the middle of the wall, leaving 5 cm edges of the baguette.
Gradually, the entire perimeter of the ceiling is fixed.
- Gradually, from the center to the corners of the sheet is pulled over the edge, aligning wrinkles.Fixing edges paintings produced in the last turn.
During installation, if the wrinkles are formed, they are aligned with the help of the dryer building.
- Building dryer kept at a distance of 20 cm and a circular motion, gradually aligned problem areas. free edge construction knife cut on the level of the bottom of the trim strip that is inserted into the profile.
- for lighting, fabric carefully cut and lowered pre-assembled fittings and connected to the lights.
If during the installation, seamless ceiling accidentally soiled or wiped with a damp cloth is recommended to use any liquid detergent without abrasive additives.