inlays for suspended ceilings - is not only an accessory, which gives the entire structure completed.Important is the fact that when the need arose dismantling them without damaging the webs, can be easily removed, and can be fitted again.
about what types of inserts offer to our attention manufacturers of suspended ceilings, tell our guide and video in this article.
use of special inserts eliminates the installation of traditional moldings, which are mounted on the glue.Box installed in the final stage of mounting tension ceiling.
main purpose of its application - to close the gap between the perimeter of the ceiling and walls, but no less important, and decorative effect.
One of the most interesting options is the inserts twisted decorative ribbon (cord).It is made of shiny polyester yarn, and its unusual appearance is able to transform the interior of the room, focusing all the attention on himself.
fairly large range of ed
- These products differ not only in shades, and diameters.Size may vary from 0.3 cm to 1.8 cm - diameter such disorder involves various uses.
for ceilings are commonly used piping diameter of 1.0 cm - 1.2 cm. But it is not only the scope of application for this material.
- twisted cord can be used in the design of the wall - as a border separating combinable wallpaper border, and the establishment of various interior accessories.Besides, it is an excellent option decorating curtains, what you can see, looking at the photo above.If
twisted cord is used: as an insert in the suspended ceiling, and as a decoration for curtains - get the most harmonious combination.So, take note!
- decorative edging can be multi-color, interwoven with silver or gold thread.Firms engaged in the manufacture and installation of suspended ceilings, usually offer inserts made of plastic or polyurethane, which we say more.
If you chose it in the coiled cord, it can always be purchased separately, and install their own hands.
- There are companies that take orders for the manufacture of decorative edge.This makes it possible to obtain a product, ideal for the color to your decor.
If sales are usually the reel 25 m, the packing of the order may be extended up to 500 m - it is very convenient for large rooms.
- mounted insert for stretch ceiling is simple: the cord is pressed into the gap of wall profile.If the design is combined, for example, plasterboard, PVC film, decorative insert for suspended ceilings can be installed not only on the perimeter walls.
It is simply the perfect solution to decorate the borders combinable materials, any boundaries at different levels of the ceiling - particularly if they are curved.In such cases, the cord can be simply glued using a tube with a colorless adhesive gun inserted into the mounting.
Soft and rigid insert
Replace ceiling moldings and other types of possible inserts.There is a choice of soft insert for suspended ceilings, called masking tape and a rigid plastic insert.
One of these options is necessarily included, and the price ceiling is independent of its value.So
- soft inserts are made of polyurethane and are likely to have an L-shaped configuration.Camouflage Corner is a convenient plug and simply irreplaceable in curved multilayer structures, where it is necessary to decorate the joints figures and boundaries levels.This insert can be installed with any type of profile.
- Rigid insert, in cross-section resembles the letter "T".One shelf has its decorative relief, and the second is the mounting.When the T-shaped plug is inserted in the wall profile, its front side one face in contact with the wall, and the second - with a tight film.
- This option is most often used in areas where the walls are lined with a hard coating, for example, tiles or wood.Trim profile, wherein, aluminum is used.When mounting tension ceiling with a polymer profile, apply the insert in the form of the letter «F».
fact, prefer to use the traditional decorative ceiling moldings plugs can be used only if it is planned to make lighting the perimeter of the ceiling.
In this case, the cornice should have a special configuration: the top edge must not touch the ceiling, which allows you to put in the cavity LED tape.Inlays do not give such an opportunity, and this is probably their only drawback.