Kitchen, this is the room in which constantly accumulates and accumulates large amounts of fat.Sometimes, even the most powerful extractor is not able to save him from a phenomenon known as "yellow" ceiling.When repairing the kitchen area is very often the question arises, what is better for the kitchen ceiling.
types of ceilings for kitchen
At the moment there are many different embodiments .They all have specific advantages and disadvantages. Implemented this design in the kitchen may be because:
- tiles made of polystyrene;
- stretch ceiling
- panels of plastic;
- painted surfaces.
Council.What ceilings better to do in the kitchen?Kitchen should give preference only moisture-resistant coating that can be subjected to wet cleaning, and it does not deform.
This type of coating is often used when the fast and relatively cheap form of repairs.It can be nice to update the interior.Installation quickly made his own hands and does not require special knowledge and skills. There are specific instructions, observing that you can do everything yourself (sm.Klassichesky and unconventional design ceiling in the kitchen) quickly and efficiently.The surface of the ceiling tiles using polystyrene does not require alignment.Due to the fact that the tile has elasticity - many defects can be hidden underneath.
To mount such a coating will need:
- tile itself;
Subsequently, it will be easy to replace the affected parts.At the same time the necessary parts are dismantled and replaced by new elements.Plates Polystyrene can be painted in the desired color.Only the individual is able to decide which one is best to use the kitchen ceiling.The disadvantage of this coating is its flammability, and ability to absorb moisture, but still not as plaster system.
Council.It is best to use tiles made of polystyrene in a small kitchen with a very powerful extractor.
the question: what is better the ceiling in the kitchen?- Most people will answer with confidence that, of course, the tension.But which of the options is better to stretch food - do not know everything.Today there are a huge range of the ceiling coverings.It is used not only for cooking zones, but also to other rooms.Stretch ceiling is able to give the room an original look. main advantage of this coverage is:
- No need for leveling the surface.
- Due to the fact that the fabric or film is stretched, the surface get perfectly smooth.
- can make it different colors and even use photo printing.
In the photo you can see the suspended ceiling with view of clouds in the blue sky. also stretch materials have different textures:
- large role in the selection of a stretch ceiling plays that cover this type can be easily removed.And you can do it in whole or in part.
- Mounting tension construction is not difficult, especially for professionals.It is mounted very quickly and after such work will not be left rubble.
- As a rule, the installation takes no more than 3-4 hours.Sometimes, this fact is the answer to the question of what the ceiling in the kitchen better.
Council.For the kitchen area is better to use a matte surface.It will be less noticeable deposition of fat accumulations.
panels of plastic
This variant is very common.Plastic ceiling is very popular.All this happens for the reason that its price is very affordable.Many believe that is made of plastic - the best for the kitchen ceiling. Plastic advantages:
- easy to clean;
- easy to install.
panels are fixed on special guides, which are mounted in the ceiling and walls of the room with screws.
collect carcass structure fairly quickly and easily. Video clearly shows this process.At the moment, one can hardly find a man who has never faced with mounting plastic panels.
Council.What is the ceiling in the kitchen is better to use - can be solved only by the customer.But if we leave the choice on plastic panels, it is necessary to take into account that their installation is best done in rooms with high ceilings, as if such work is lost 7-10 cm.
What is the ceiling in the kitchenbetter stretch or plasterboard?Plasterboard is a universal finishing material, with which you can create interesting multi-level structure.It is mounted on a pre-made frame of metal profiles.There are supporting profiles and support.In such a structure and the sheets of plasterboard are attached. need for mounting:
- metal profiles;
- stationery knife;
- screws with a long stem;
Council.For drywall is best to use a cordless screwdriver.With him will be more convenient chosen in confined areas.
So: .Some like ceilings, some prefer a ceiling of plastic.
- Installation of drywall constructions require much more time and effort than the installation of stretch material.
- After such work is a lot of debris.
- It is worth considering the fact that after the installation of drywall, it can not be left in its original form.This type of coating requires finishing.
- They can be made using plaster or putty.After the surface is either painted or glued wallpaper.Thus, this option can bring his owner a lot of wasted time and money.
- course, it looks very original, especially if the construction of multi-level and with a variety of light effects, but do not forget about practicality is not high of the ceiling in the kitchen area.
- If the paste over wallpaper or paint it with latex paint, then wash it will be almost impossible, even if the wallpaper will be moisture-proof.
Council.Which is better: painted drywall or pasted?Of course, it is better to give preference to the first method of decoration, well, it must be covered with acrylic paint.In this case, the surface can be easily subjected to wet cleaning.
A can still paint?
There are different options, but what is best for the kitchen ceiling, everyone chooses not only according to certain criteria of quality, but also on the financial costs.Some are inclined to the classic design.The question: what is best for the kitchen ceiling ?, - safely respond that painted.
- course, this ceiling requires certain skills.Rough surface is cleaned, and then plastered, leveled and then we paint.
- process is quite time-consuming, but quite affordable and practical, as the color of the ceiling can be changed at least every three months. Everything will depend on the willingness and capacity.
Council.Before you decide what is best for the kitchen ceiling, it is very good to explore the information on each form and assess their financial capabilities.Even for a minimal cost when choosing a contemporary ceiling coverings can create a unique interior.
Other design options ceiling in the kitchen area
There are several types of coatings that are not too common, but still used in the kitchen. Consider some of them:
- rack ceiling;
They have their advantages and disadvantages.Rack and pinion assembly to the aluminum profiles.Especially need is for the kitchen area.So it has a big prochnostyu.Reechny ceiling can be easily cleaned and it is quite practical, even it is often used in the design of a cafe or restaurant, which confirms its practicality.
The only disadvantage of this coating is that its cost is too high.In the room he does not "eats" a lot of space and it can be even visually raise the ceiling. as panels, you can use plastic or drywall. At the moment there are a large number of options and what is best in the kitchen ceiling - can be solved only after careful consideration of all the advantages and disadvantages of each type.So, the question: what is best ceiling in the kitchen?- Can not be answered unequivocally.Some prefer the painted ceilings, some opted for tensile structures.All can only be resolved individually, because that may be suitable for one person, not like the other.