Circle plasterboard ceiling it is perhaps the most popular choice of modern interior design.This figure makes it possible to get away from the rectangular and square shapes.
Circles visually make the space more compact, if they are concave, or more spacious, if they are divergent.These techniques and adjusted the height of premises.But how to make a circle on the ceiling of plasterboard?
This issue we will discuss in this article.
Round plasterboard ceilings are classified as structures of complex configuration, as you may have multiple levels and planes.Before starting any work associated with the installation of multi-level suspended ceiling, you need to develop the details of its design, to create a scale drawing indicating the size of the circle, and locations.
necessary preliminary sketch creation applies to any other curvilinear shapes, but for now we will focus on how to make a circle on the ceiling plasterboard.So
- Once the drawing is ready, it should be transferred to the ceiling.On how correctly performed markup will depend on what you get in the end.
First of all, you need to draw on the ceiling of the axis, the intersection of which is designated the center of the room.At each intersection of a ceiling-wall is the middle, and thread the screw back, bind to one of them dye the thread.
- stretching the cord to the metal screws on the opposite side - the thread will print axis.It does the same in the transverse direction.
If the circle must be centered in the ceiling, from the point of intersection of the axes mark the radius of the circle.
- further actions are performed, depending on the size and number of laps.There are several scenarios.
small circle can be drawn with a compass, made their own hands.Construct improvised compasses from a piece of twine or profile, the length of which corresponds to the radius of the circle.
- One end is fixed to the screw, screwed into a point indicating the center of the circle and at the other end is attached pencil.Then everything is simple: turn the compass around its axis, get a circle.
But how to make plasterboard round, if you want to draw a circle of large diameter?Compasses do it uncomfortable.
- In this case, it is easier to draw a first square or an equilateral triangle, and then enter in a circle arcs connecting certain points.Clear instructions given by us in the form of a table to help you brush up on school geometry course.
|Drawing to perform marking||How to enter the circle|
|two circles with a common center, can be inscribed in a square.In this case, the radius of the smaller circle will be equal to the distance from the axis to the middle of the square.A large circle passes through his ugly.Razmetka on this principle can be done, if you do the ceiling in such form, as in the example above.|
|In a more sophisticated version of the design of the ceiling, a circle can be inscribed in a rhombus.Circle, respectively, within a square.|
|Combining arcs corners of an equilateral triangle, you get a circle.Fits into the triangle in the circle may be needed if the inside will be, for example, petals, or other three-dimensional figures.|
produce similar markings have not only on the base of the ceiling, but also on the first level, filed plasterboard.
Creating a curved design
And so the circle is painted, you can start to work.Installation of a round ceiling plasterboard, as well as any suspension construction begins with the installation frame.
to work with GCR uses two types of aluminum profiles: trim, with dimensions of 27 * 28 (PP) and the guide, which is twice wider than 27 * 60 (PPN).Import profiles are denoted by UD, and CD - their size may have slight variations.So
- main function of wall profile is to maintain the profile of the guide. However, it is used for mounting the curved frame members: an incision is the shelf - and you can bend almost any radius.
- course there are the special arched profile that already has a cut and perforation.Its price is slightly higher, however, for the installation of a round frame, many prefer to use the UD-profile.He applied for the installation of vertical posts that are based each successive level of the ceiling.
- design options to choose from, most often affects the height of the room.Round ceiling element may be a hanging, and be a caisson.
Therefore, the circle is mounted either directly to the overlap, as in the photo above or is located on the first level of the ceiling, gypsum plasterboard has a bound.In this case, the perimeter fastening of the second level also increases uprights.
- When the first level is not indented, the guide profile is fixed to the base surface.If indentation has first mounted directly suspensions, and already on them - the profile with a pitch of 60 cm in the longitudinal direction and 40 cm in the transverse direction.
CD-profile is distinguished not only by the width.On his shelf has a longitudinal slot, which serves as a reference for joining two sheets of drywall.During installation, they should coincide with the edge of the groove.
- In order to bend the sheet, use a variety of techniques: moisten the material to make it perforation cuts.But for cladding curved elements usually take the drywall "designer."
It is thinner and stronger, as the glass fiber-reinforced bends easily without perforation.And the weight of the sheet is less, thus reducing the load on the first level of the frame.
- edge of the sheet should have beveled edges, and placed so that when docking groove formed - then they will be filled with putty.Therefore, when cutting the GCR, all the ends of the handle in a flange plane.
This applies not only to filing a flat surface, but also facing the frame dimensional figure.Incidentally, the edges: depending on the manufacturer, they may have different shapes.
- There are ten types of edges: some are designed for dry installation without further sealing joints;some allow you to do when terminating without reinforcing tape.For ceiling finishing best suited sheets with bevelled longitudinal edges, intended for reinforcement and sutures shpatlevanija.
- Cutting GCR carried out in different ways - depending on the complexity of the cut.Then you may need four tools: knife and drywall handsaw, jigsaw and roughing plane.The easiest way to cut a straight line: schedule a pencil line, and the incision upper cardboard layer without affecting the deep core.
- putting a sheet on the edge, gently tap on the cut line, and then putting it on the edge of the table, gently refracted.Thereafter, there will be only cut cardboard other.
To cut a hole in the gypsum plasterboard figure, you can use a hacksaw.To this sheet is applied to the contour of the recess, and on which runs Res.A circular hole, for example, under the lights, you can cut the nozzle to drill "crown."
- But if you want to make a curved cut along the entire length of the sheet, which requires great precision, it is better to use a jigsaw.The edges of all sections stripped roughing plane.
Cutting sheets produced consistently during installation.First, with a slight shift along the perimeter, whole leaves are mounted, and then the segments.
- used when mounting screws 25 mm long, fixing was carried out at a little less than 20 cm. They must be screwed with a precisely calculated effort: tight, but without entering into the interior drywall.
If it turned out that the fixing screw shell sheet broke, unscrew it better, and a little further to perform other fastening.
Afterwards, head screws obscure putty.Joints between sheets primed and two or three passes shpaklyuyut alternating layers with reinforcing tape.
In preparing the surface for painting, made drywall putty entire area.If you've never done this before, watch videos, learn to work with a specialized tool.
Just on our website you can learn about how to make an oval on the ceiling.