Especially for those who want to have a two-level home mount plasterboard with their hands - video instructions and step by step description of the work process with photos.
split-level ceilings are different variety of forms, but the way they are mounted in the same principle.Differences can consist in the creation of a rectilinear and curvilinear structures.
Before starting the installation, you must purchase all the necessary materials to get the missing tools.But that's not all.
If you are going to learn how to make a two-level ceiling of plasterboard, to begin with, make sure that the height of the base of the ceiling will allow you to lower it by at least 8-10 cm .As a rule, the apartments of standard design that is not possible, so you have to use as the upper tier is the basic ceiling, carefully aligning it.
without details, made to scale drawing installation of the ceiling is better not to start.If one-level ceiling requires accurate
When finished project you are satisfied, you can proceed to the calculation of the amount of materials needed and the electrical wiring.
Gasket of communications
device enables multi-tiered structures insulate and soundproof ceiling.These works are carried out after installation of the frame.But to lay electrical wires, air ducts and other communications to the best start of the device ceiling.
Therefore think in advance where and what lights you want to install on a wall to hang kitchen hood or air conditioning, and so on. D.
In such matters best left to professionals who can help you calculate everything correctly and mount.After all, after you finish the installation, fix something is impossible.
Important!If you are unable to pre-purchase lamps and other devices that will be powered by the network, hidden under the ceiling, then at least write down for themselves their basic parameters.First of all, this concerns the power, and embedded fixtures - and even the size (height) of the mounting fittings.
Upon completion of these works certainly Draw the wiring diagram with drawing on her exact dimensions.
Specialists-finishers mounted multi-level ceilings differently.Some people prefer to first make a full frame of the upper tier and oblitsevat its visible part of the sheets of plasterboard, and then mount the next layer.Others do the opposite: start with the device frame of the lower tier, and then attach the frame to the flat portion of the free base of the ceiling.
can not say that this or that way to the only true.We believe that everything depends on the design of the ceiling and the area of the second tier.
If it is much greater than the area of the upper level, as in our example (see. Diagram above), then there is no reason to make a flat frame for the entire ceiling.
- not economically , since a few tens of meters of metal profile and a large number of fasteners used up for nothing.
- Fixing the second level have to keep on directing the first level, which is less reliable , than mount to the base ceiling.
If the second level is a narrow box along the perimeter of the ceiling, as shown above, or, alternatively, the projection in its center, the installation of a two-level ceiling of plasterboard with their hands is preferable to conduct the first method.
How to make a flat frame for the top level, you can study in detail, after reading an article about how to make a false ceiling plasterboard.We begin immediately with the installation frame of the lower level.
installation frame of the lower level
- Transfer to the ceiling design of future construction in real and on the walls of a horizontal line, departing from the lowest point of the base of the ceiling to the depth of the lower level.
- along the planned lines on the walls and ceiling, fix the guide profile TNG 27 × 28 .To create a smooth bend, notch two adjacent walls of the profile and give it the desired shape.
- Make markings on the walls of a guide for fixing the longitudinal profile ceiling profile PP 60 × 27 .The distance between its axles must be equal to 40 cm .
- At the level of marking was carried out on the ceiling of the wall perpendicular line - projection axis profiles.Along these lines secure spring suspensions with 60 cm increments .
Warning !Do not mount hangers to the ceiling dowel-nails, use of anchor dowels.In the event of a fire in your apartment or on the floor above the plastic plugs are soft and can not withstand the weight of the structure, which falls down entirely.
- Slice of ceiling profile a length equal to the total depth of the second level.On the one hand these segments do "tongues": cut the profile at the side shelves at a height of about 3 cm , leaving the base.Screw the resulting bridge to the upper guide profile, inserting them into a flat side.Step mounting on flat areas 60 cm , on curved - 20-30 cm .
Attention!If you have planned integrated spotlights in the vertical wall, while securing bridges recheck the circuit, that they are not on the site of incorporation.
- shape on the floor of the lower guide profile contour repeating figure on the ceiling, but the profile must be turned to the wall.To bend it is not necessary to trim the two adjacent and the two parallel sides.
- Screw Manufacturing designs the jumpers, imposing "tab" on the base of PNP-profile.
- Cut a strip of drywall, the width of which is equal to the depth of the second level, and screw them to the finished frame.To bend the strip, make perforated cardboard on the one hand a special roller, moisten this side of the water and let soak for about an hour.
- remains secure between the guide longitudinal profile PP for fastening plane of the second level.The length of each profile measure in place.Before installing the wear on the rails in the longitudinal PP profiles "crabs" for their connection with the transverse profiles.
- transverse profiles, cut to length, are set to foot "crabs" in the lining of the joints and sealed them with short metal screws.
- Fix longitudinal sections on the hanger, put them on a level.
mounting frame top level
After completing the previous step you should no longer the question arises how to make the most of the two-level ceiling drywall.Flat top-level frame is going to direct suspension.
technology you already know: the distance between the axes of longitudinal profiles 40 cm , bridges are attached to the joints sheets of drywall.
Before drywall sheathing frame, again consult with the circuit wiring and communications, if necessary, perform structural reinforcement at fixing heavy fixtures or ceiling chandeliers.Then lower ends of the wires down, put on the frame layer heat and noise insulation, and only then proceed to the wall.
about how to properly fasten drywall to finish it and even create a two-level ceiling of plasterboard with their hands - a video on the website and other materials will talk in more detail.
We want to conclude this article to give you one piece of advice: at the junction of plasterboard walls or vertical stage of the second level of a cut from the factory bevel.Sheet thickness at these locations is less than that may complicate the later you finish ceiling.