How to decorate the ceiling in the hall, bedrooms and ancillary rooms;how to give the original interior;some prefer the color scheme?Get answers to these questions everyone wants, who will repair or fine finish in the new building.
In any case, you must first determine the general concept of the interior: if you want to create a certain architectural style;to make an ultra-modern design, as in the photo;either to finish the ceiling with his hands - to modestly priced, but with taste.We hope that in this article you can gain an idea that will help you in solving this problem.
Current trends in the design of the ceiling
Many finishing ceilings in the apartment, based on the decorative surface finishes.Creating today's popular multi-level structures is not always possible, because of the limited height of the ceiling.
This problem has been, and remains, to be operated until the Soviet-built multi-storey houses.What must be understood by the word decorative
say briefly - a color combination;beautiful reliefs;painting and stucco;a combination of several types of finishes that allows to divide the space into zones.Each of these options Ceiling design is worthy of attention - it is about them our story.
color and shape as a tool for zoning
division of space into zones by a ceiling structure, is today the most popular interior design option.This means that the ceiling decoration is inextricably linked to the finish wall.So
- In most cases, a large area is zoned room - in a manner of visual space can be made more compact.In addition, this finish allows you to create beautiful compositions, which are, as a rule, "highlight" of the interior.
- Usually it is the children's rooms (games and sleeping areas);Kitchen (working and dining areas);bedrooms and bathrooms.It may be used not only several types of finishings, but apply different constructive solutions.Referring to the specific example above.
- main design solution here is zoned to the niche, turning from the wall to the ceiling podshivnoy.The surface of the recess - this is a basic foundation plastered with a big contrast drawings made by hand.
Therefore, in the bedroom area is highlighted in the headboard.As for the color solution, then, as you see, rich yellow and black colors are perfectly combined with delicate gray-blue tint.
- should say a few words about the colors of gray, which, along with white and black colors are among the neutral and mix well with most existing colors.No matter what type of finish you choose: alignment with the painting, stretched canvas or plasterboard false structure - gray can look equally well in any embodiment of the ceiling finish.
- Moreover, it is possible, on the basis of similarity, use multiple shades of gray, as in the picture above.It would seem, Gray casts gloom.
But why not diversify by using contrast lighting?Notice how this is done in the kitchen, is depicted below.
- Here we see the false ceiling of gypsum plasterboard with recesses, illuminated neon cord.Incidentally, in this example, the area allocated as the color and shape of the caisson.Above the dining area it is round, and in the work area - an elongated rectangle.This kitchen seems extraordinarily comfortable.
- The decoration is often used unusual color combinations, and ceilings are no exception.Under non-standard solutions, we usually mean those options of colors that occur infrequently.
Typically, this rich dark shades of brown, purple, green and blue spectrum, black.They also include the vibrant avant-garde versions: red, poisonous green, ultramarine, gold, etc.
- All these colors also have their say in the ceiling design, but do not forget that an error in the combination of colors can lead to what the interior will look too dark, motley, or just tasteless.To avoid this error, look for articles on the topic, see videos, photos - and you can do so that the color and shape of the ceiling was unusual, but remarkably fit into the interior of the room.
- Notice how the two-tone looks suspended ceiling in our next example.By the way, here is the answer to the question: "How to decorate the ceiling in the hallway?".This tension
glossy PVC film.Two shades of green of the spectrum: a dark bottle and yellow mustard, just look near perfect.
- By the way, if you are not satisfied with the price tensile structures similar to finishing can be done with gloss paint, printed on lined plaster or plasterboard surface.And if you paint the ceiling in these shades, you need to do this with a small plane at sunset walls - will be very beautiful.
- main thing is that the paint or wallpaper on the walls were chosen correctly, and do not get dissonance.This finishing the ceiling in the hallway, a narrow corridor, as well as a small bedroom, looks more harmonious.Living room, spacious dining rooms and lobbies, as a rule, are made entirely different principle.
- Take a look at an example of living design, cast from above, and you'll see how harmonious interior can be ceiling, just framed polyurethane hollow beams.They are installed with a slight offset from the joints to the walls, and in them, around the perimeter, mounted spotlights.No wonder they say that all brilliant - easy!
surface ceiling aligned and painted in a nice cream shade that blends perfectly with the decor on the walls, curtains and furniture peach.Naturally, such a finish is sure to be integral with the decor of the walls that we see.
In our case, this wooden slats on the walls, plus - a contrasting the floor.In our opinion, this is a fine example of design art, worthy of emulation.
Want to ceiling was a classic white, but had a nice relief?You can do this in several ways.
The budget option is polystyrene ceiling tiles and wallpaper for painting.They tend to have originally white, but the surface of the paint still need to give it a matte and natural look, do less visible seams.
- more solid look on the ceiling panels with 3D effect.This may be gypsum tile, or eco-panel.There
and polymer versions, but in a residential area is not used.The only exception is polyurethane, which is now successfully replaces plaster moldings.It
- various ceiling rosettes, mounted around the chandeliers;caissons which glue around the perimeter of or over the entire area of the ceiling;eaves;moldings, the frieze.Most often, they are used in the design of the room in the Empire style, Baroque, Renaissance, classical.
to improve such relief decoration can be used gold leaf, making the interior a rich and respectable.
- would particularly like to draw your attention to the frieze.Initially, it is one of the three elements of the plaster moldings, framing the junction of wall and ceiling, which is called in architecture entablature.
Today, these complex compositions of gypsum few do - it practically replaced polyurethane.Freese is the part of the entablature, which is located on the perimeter of the ceiling.
- In fact, polyurethane frieze - a smooth or embossed tape of varying width, having a flat or semi-circular cross-section, which is currently being used not only as a frame for the ceiling.Due to the extraordinary flexibility of polyurethane, a frieze used to create compositions on the ceiling and walls.
It can be various geometric shapes or patterns, honeycomb framing overhead lamps and panels.
- As a rule, the configuration and size is selected for the plinth frieze provided.Wide belt with strict geometric shapes, usually mounted parallel to the floor.
Often, selected several kinds of ribbons of various widths - the farther from the plinth, the narrower the line.In the picture above - a wonderful example of such a finish.
- In appearance narrow frieze is more like a cable - that's out of it and make different figures.Naturally, in the decoration of the ceiling frieze can be combined with other elements of the stucco, and even fundamentally different kinds of finishes.
Note the following example: how it looks interesting wooden ceiling frieze decoration - it is better to see once than to read many times.
In this case, the ceiling is decorated with wood panels composing.They can be mounted to the ceiling on the glue, but more often, on a wooden crate.
In any case, the joints between the modules do not give aesthetic ceiling and should be shut down - here comes to the rescue and frieze.Installed it on the glue, beautifully colored, so in this design looks like a carved wooden rake.But the price is much lower than the analogue polyurethane material made of wood.
Speaking of finishing the ceiling in the apartment, not to mention the false ceiling.Firstly, not all the flats have a low height, and, secondly, a space may be quite small, but sufficient in order to make concealed lighting.
It is an indispensable companion of many types of false ceilings that emphasizes their shape and provide completeness of composition.So
- used as decorative coating transparent or translucent materials which are the silicate and acrylic glass, polycarbonate, fiberglass plate and perforated stretch film, lighting fixtures placed between the base and the outboard surface.
- to illuminate the ceiling of an opaque material, it satisfied caissons with point illumination or ceiling mounted spots for a few lamps.Use option and contour lighting, LED strip in the form established for the eaves.
It uses skirting specific configuration, allowing light to penetrate freely.
- Design ceilings with decorative lighting, perfect for any room, but especially in need of it, those who do not have windows.Therefore, the question "How to decorate the ceiling in the hallway?" Can be answered as follows: the best option for poorly lit rooms can be considered an acrylic matte ceiling.
- When using a ceiling structure, the chandelier in the room, in principle, not necessary.You can, perhaps, hang wall sconces.Of course, the glass ceiling is set not only for the sake of good lighting.
high level of decoration makes a completely harmonious ceiling in any room, from the bathroom to the banquet hall.A special place is occupied in the ceiling design stained glass windows in the style of Tiffany.
- They are made by special technology from fragments of different shapes, is coated with a pattern on them.The result is a fabric with ornaments and abstract patterns.Stained glass is usually inserted into the drywall or wooden structure, in the form of a carpet on the ceiling, boxes of various configurations, volumetric lighting fixtures.
- But, install stained glass on the ceiling can not afford one, and this is his only drawback.But plasterboard cost accessible to all, and to meet the challenge of its installation, if desired, it is possible.On our site there are many articles in detail told about all the nuances of this technology.
- clear instructions and step by step videos to help make it even to people who have absolutely no experience in this matter - it would wish.And with regard to all sorts of variations of design gypsum ceiling, here they do not have equal.
It niches and caissons;curved, concave and three-dimensional figures;multi-levels and circles - and not just countless.
- in drywall constructions backlight is usually placed in the niches on the borders between the levels, as well as for baguette - on the perimeter of the ceiling.In such a construction can be used simultaneously by several types of lighting devices.For example, in the photo below we see overhead and spotlights, as well as internal illumination, made with LED strip.
- Tell all types of finishing the ceiling in the same article, of course, impossible.For this fabric can be used;and felt panels;and planed wood, carved or rail;cork and bamboo coverings;decorative plaster.
Naturally, many finishes can and should be combined.But how to do it, so that was not painfully hurt for money spent, you should be able to.
To do this, at least, a little effort and creative imagination.Otherwise, it is better to ask for ideas to examples of design work.