Repair ceilings and finishing facilities in general, must be carried out comprehensively, and, at the same time, it is advisable to consider a unified concept of the interior.To get away from the daily hustle and stress, many owners of square meters of trying to create in your home atmosphere of antiquity.Properly made
ceiling structure will help achieve this effect.How best to do, what materials are used for this purpose, and how to properly fit a ceiling in the interior of the room, tell the instruction, as well as video in this article.
fans interiors decorated antique, searching for the best ideas to appeal to the architectural style that came to us through the centuries.All of them involve the use of natural materials in the decoration - the other options at that time it was not simple.
To see how hundreds of years ago made ceiling decoration, we will offer you a little history.At the same time, and to learn from the exam
We all know from school that antiquity - this is the era of the architecture of ancient Rome and Greece.It originated back in the V century BC, on the shores of the Aegean Sea, and was so harmonious that came to our days, undergoing certainly some changes.
ancient architecture has always been a kind of benchmark for others to follow, and some of its elements served as a basis for a style that emerged at a later time: the Empire, classicism, Renaissance.So
- These elements can also be considered popular now coffered ceilings and stained glass windows, columns, tapestries and murals.In those days, the caissons on the ceiling created from crossing, carefully polished, and decorated with carved wooden beams, and the resulting deepening decorated painting and gilding.
- plaster moldings, too, came to us from ancient times, mankind has conquered its beauty.Modern technology allows us to simplify the process of creating these decors.
caissons began to carry out not only from the tree.At the present time, with silicone molds, compounds can be cast ceiling panels of any complexity, including, with coffered recesses.
- Today, ceiling moldings successfully replace polyurethane, which is completely impossible to distinguish from the plaster. columns, half-columns and pilasters that are a fixture of antique style, made of the same polyurethane foam and even.
- With the advent of drywall, the process of creating niches and ceiling coffers even more simplified.Although it is a modern material, but it is quite natural, and it may well be used in the interior of many vintage styles.Besides, in the surface of the ceiling can be inserted stained with internal illumination.
- glass, thus, can be frosted or have painted with images of ancient gods and mythical animals.As well, for finishing the ceiling stretched canvas can be used with the same themed paintings.
In antiquity, one of the main construction material was marble.His beautiful, unique texture can be recreated today by a Venetian plaster.
As you can see, antique style allows use in the ceiling design a variety of materials.Not the fact that any of the above types of finishing the ceiling, you can make your own hands.
In certain cases need a professional level of performance of works that are best left to professionals.
This style originated in the middle of the X century and ruled for three centuries.In the medieval world ruled by religion, always preaches simplicity and brevity.
As in antiquity, the main material for finishing ceilings are wood and plaster.But at the same time, there was no gold and stained glass windows - unless painted, and even then, only on religious themes.So
- the way, is now fashionable Venetian plaster, there was then, and adorned mainly wall.The desire of architects at the time was praising the beauty of the spiritual rather than visual.The ceilings of many buildings being built in the era of Romanism, were, as in churches, or vaulted dome.
- Today, having a sufficient height of the room, the ceiling of this form can be made of drywall, creating relief on it with the help of the frieze.Horizontal ceiling relief can be obtained using gypsum panels, and the example from above you can see exactly this design of the room in which, apparently located cabinet.
- general, Romanesque interior is dominated not only direct but also spherical line.Even if the room itself has a standard rectangular shape, repetitive sinusoidal line contained in the relief doors and wooden panels, the form of furniture.Windows often have coopers and pointed shapes.
- Wood is also actively used in the design of ceilings of Romanesque interior.And if in the XIII century, they were simple whitewashed beams, now, for this purpose, not only natural wood but also composite facade boards, and even polyurethane board.
Earlier walls were built of stone, but today its role perform concrete blocks.They are often left without plastering and rendering by special trains do like a stone.
floor in this room must be either marble or tile - only to be small-format tiles with geometric pattern.In the design of such interior is dominated by white color, all shades of green and red-brown gamma.
next three centuries, from the middle of the XIII century to the twenties of the XVI century, came the triumph of the Gothic style.During this period, approved by the knightly orders, began to organize parades and carnivals, actively build the city with narrow streets abutting the cathedral.All this is reflected in the architecture, and it is natural.
- In the interior there was some variety: large windows with blue glass windows and carved wooden ceilings, draperies on the walls, boudoirs.In modern interpretation, the interior in the Gothic style might look like this: elegant hanging ceiling structure with glazing and interior lighting;wooden panels made individually;twisted and jagged trim on the doors and windows.
On the walls - natural stone, decorative plaster or silk wallpaper.
price of this finish is not everyone can afford, but those who have the funds only for the budget repair, and in a head will not come to perform the design of the dwelling in the Gothic style.
Since the beginning of the XVI century until the middle of XVII continued renaissance, which began during the Renaissance architectural style.
Consistently increasing influence, and thus the well-being of the clergy contributed to the rich decoration of churches, chapels and cathedrals.Gradually, such a manner of finishes and moved into the homes of parishioners.
- reliefs in the walls and ceilings were foiled.The interiors are often met elegant hand-painted, red and yellow colors, mosaic.
furniture had simple geometric shapes, but it was richly decorated.The decoration of the Renaissance dominated forms such as a square, a circle, a hemisphere, octagon cross.
- almost always performed vertical division of the interior, which we see in the picture above.This version of the design is made in the Renaissance style, with respect to the current configuration of the room.
Actually, in those days the house had a roof with add-ons in the form of towers, high and very spacious rooms with bay windows, arched colonnades and the suite.
- ceiling in the Gothic style, still, coffered or gypsum, with decor in the form of ornate stucco entablature at the perimeter of the ceiling and the wall outlet around low hanging chandeliers.Modern fashion for use in walls and ceilings of the frieze, it originates from those times.After
architectural frieze is one of three elements that make up the entablature - stucco at the junction of wall and ceiling.
Following the Renaissance, there were some other styles that add to the interior of respectability and charm, but with a similar design ceilings.This artsy modernist;elegant art deco;Rococo stucco ceiling which has been one of the main interior decor;pathetic empire, with the indispensable decoration on the corners of the ceiling.
But all these interiors - for people ambitious and wealthy.For those who love the simplicity and comfort, better to turn to a variety of rustic style.
In fact, the country - it rustic style, embodied the spirit of the XIX century.It reflects the way of life of ordinary people, so the architecture is presented in different ways with the characteristic ethnic motifs and nuances.
Like "classic", this style is popular in northern and southern latitudes.So
- Is American country, with two varieties: the north and south.In the latter, dominated by the culture and life of the Indians.The English have a classic and rustic style.
French country called Provence - he has a more bright colors, floral wallpaper and curtains.
- By and large, the style is created thanks to design features country houses and, of course, accessories.Ceilings, thus, are made similarly, with their participation in the design of supporting structures roof.Provide examples of design houses in the style of Russian country.
- In Russia, in the construction of wooden houses logs used, they are also used as ceiling beams, which sometimes do not even oshkurivali.The space between them sewn planks.
in the outback were many craftsmen who could decorate the tree carving, painting, make him comfortable quality furniture.
- Thus was designed to celebrate the Russian hut, or estate - a similar design you can see in the photo above.To recreate an environment in a city apartment is impossible, but those who build wooden house, you should pay your attention to the Russian country.
- In European countries, the houses were not built of wood and stone.Warm climate, an abundance of sun, encouraged to do indoors large windows, making interior transformed.And only constant beams was impossible to hide - they had to somehow decorate: sanding, painting.
- This manner of finishing the ceiling and extremely popular today.For this it is now not necessary to use supporting structures.
Even if the concrete slab, its hem board or plasterboard.Then, on top of the casing is mounted timber that we see in the example above.
If you want to make sure that the wood seemed old, you can use one of the many ways to finish it, which you can see in the table.
|method finishes||How is|
|brushing|| This method of mechanical wood processing, which is performed with a metal brush.Thus, the upper soft fibers are destroyed, making wood more pronounced relief. |
|patina|| term "patina" has two meanings today.In one case, it means creating an artificial film on the products to make them look like antiques.In another case - is the creation of natural plaque inherent old wood, metal or stone. |
|Toning|| Unlike staining, toning the wood changes its color without hiding the texture.In fact, it is clear finish.Her goal is to not only change color, but color and alignment of the non-homogeneous tree, hiding minor surface imperfections. |
treated with one of the given methods can be not only a board that will sheathe the ceiling, and the log walls.In the picture above you can see a similar home decoration, the design of which is made antique and taken as a basis for country style.