Modern lighting in the house has gone beyond merely practical significance, with the help of light can simultaneously make the room light and converts it to the interior beyond recognition.Even initially dull sibling plasterboard, you made yourself will be pleasing to the eye, if properly consider the choice of lighting elements.
In this article we will talk about what kind of lighting to the ceiling of plasterboard are, what they are good, and what are the characteristics of their installation and choice.
lighting design for plasterboard ceiling
Question mounted downlights is still under construction plasterboard:
- over the carcass lay wiring system, bringing itto the location of each of the lighting device;
- in gypsum boards before lining bore holes for installing light fixtures.
Naturally, such a method of arrangement of lighting, such as ceiling, good, but significant drawback of
Therefore, installing plasterboard ceiling fixtures, you should consider in advance the type of lighting (spot, general or comprehensive), choose the appropriate lighting for its implementation, (this will help you advice of experts, such as in this article:ceiling lighting in the bedroom: Recommendations designers), as well as competently plan and organize the wiring in a suspended ceiling, and finally mount the lighting quality.
Tip!For the installation of certain types of lighting, such as installing LED strips, plasterboard ceiling should have a special multi-layered structure with a partially open cavity between the layers.
Types of lighting fixtures for false ceilings
Chandeliers and especially their mounting
traditional method by which made the room light from ancient times, the overall ceiling light is produced by a ceiling chandelier.
Choice chandeliers mounted as usual in the center of the ceiling, the method chosen is often determined by its setting:
- Compact is not heavy chandelier is attached, usually through the drywall to the specially provided mortgage profiles. Mounts directly to drywall is best avoided, as even the average mass of the object, he could simply not survive. If there is still a need for such a method of mounting, it is best to choose a chandelier with a smaller mass, and perform hardware with special dowels butterfly, which will distribute the load of the device for a certain area of the sheet.
- If the room is spacious and includes installation dimensional chandeliers with more weight, it is necessary to make fixing the concrete ceiling base.For this plasterboard lining drilled through and doing a blind hole in the ceiling of 10 cm depth.In introducing the fixing anchor hole at least 10 mm in diameter and is fixed in it an extension pin, and has since then carried outside mount chandelier from the ceiling through the studs.
recessed spotlights for plasterboard ceiling - is something for which many today are mounted overhead structure.In this method of illumination, light sources are placed on the ceiling according to the ideas of the designer.
So, with the help of spotlights can be visually "break up" the room into functional areas - some brightly illuminate, in others, on the contrary, pritemnit.Many lights in the ceiling, controlled by a special system of inclusion, will make coverage more flexible and pliable.
The design of point-type lamps are divided into the following types:
- Rotary. advantage turning spotlights is the ability to modify the angle of the direction of light, illuminating the most needy in this area at a particular time.
- immovable. Such lamps are fixed firmly, without the possibility of rotation.
Tip!As for spot lighting bulbs use incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and LED.
Lighting LED Strip
Ceiling lights LED strip is also a very popular solution because using it you can reach the most beautiful and interesting from the point of view of design effects.
Consider the features of this type of lighting:
- LED Strip , used to illuminate the ceilings, have a relatively long service life, but also has many sorts tsvetodinamicheskih effects.For example, it may be a simple one-color illumination of the ceiling, gradually changing the color of light running "color" of the wave, and even color music.
original LED lights ceiling
- zapotolochnoe LED backlight provides illumination of the ceiling from the inside.For visual effect in this case was more attractive, away from the belt, is installed on the second level ceiling surface to the first level should be about 15cm.In this case, the light distribution on the surface will take place uniformly.Too close will cause that light to be distributed unevenly stained.
- LED ceiling lights plasterboard monochrome type directed radiation of the same color, albeit with the possibility of adjusting the light intensity.Thus, the higher the density of LEDs per meter of tape, the intensity of its luminescence and accordingly, the higher the cost.To connect a tape need only a transformer.
- There is also a more advanced kind of LED strips - Multi-Color RGB tape .It is through them and a special controller controls can create a variety of lighting effects of different colors.It is only necessary to make the required program to the controller, and the tape "sparkle" all the colors to suit your taste.
We reviewed the most common methods and means of lighting suspended plasterboard ceiling structures, and we hope that our advice and recommendations will assist you in the selection and organization of a beautiful,safe and reliable lighting in your home.Light uplifting and makes you feel better.Install lighting right!