Today, many people tend to work in the city but live in their own country house.Trouble with his arrangement and content, of course, more, but the quality of life is much higher.Especially if you turn the surrounding space in the house a cozy place to relax.And that place was cozy at any time of the day, you need street lights ceiling.
Features street lamps
Any semi-open platform, whether a terrace, outdoor veranda or loggia, garden furniture and outdoor shower, require lighting as much room in the house.But ordinary lamps are not suitable for use in outdoor conditions, so there is a range of luminaires designed for outdoor use.
They can be wall and ceiling, floor and the ground, and even underwater (see. Ceiling pendant - functional lighting fixtures).
But most popular for functional and decorative lighting in the home country are street lamps, ceiling .With their help it is possible not only to create high-quality outdoor lighting, but also to express their own individuality.
requirements street lamps
- functionality .It is desirable that the lamp can operate in two modes - a bright and dim, depending on the purpose for which it is being used.If it is equipped with a built-in fan and more, it greatly increases its practical value.
- High mechanical strength of the structure .This requirement is especially true for fixtures placed in street cafes and in the rest areas of common use.Cases such lamps must be resistant to dismantle without tools and mechanical stress.However, increased strength and will not interfere fixtures installed in private.
- Corrosion resistance .Even if the Street ceiling light does not fall under the direct impact of rain and snow, frequent changes in humidity and temperature can cause corrosion of the material from which it is made, and result in the loss of its functional and decorative properties.Therefore, the most common materials for street lighting fixtures are aluminum, stainless steel, high strength acrylic or natural glass.
- high moisture and dust.Degree of protection against ingress of dust and water lamp designated special IPhh index, where the first digit indicates the degree of protection against dust, the second - from moisture.What they are higher in the more difficult conditions of the lamp can be used.
reference.As a general rule, IP are no street lamps below 44, which means that they can easily withstand splashes of rain on all sides and the penetration of dust particles with a diameter greater than 1 mm.But better to choose open pavilions ceiling lights lamps with a higher degree of protection.
- Resistant to temperature fluctuations.A street lamp must operate normally in the range from - 40 to + 40 degrees.
How to choose a ceiling lamp for street
choosing ceiling lights street you need to pay attention not only to their compliance with the requirements listed above, but also take into account the lighting area, height and design ceilings.
Types street downlights
Ceiling lamps used in the pavilions and other public buildings, divided into the same types as the usual.It can be recessed ceiling lights for streets, as well as overhead and hanging.The choice of design depends on the purpose of the fixture and the ceiling height and the device.
- Lamps, chandeliers are ideal for lighting the gazebo without a ceiling.Its role is performed by the arches of the roof or beam.They can also be hung on the high terraces or areas with standard height ceilings - in the area of the table, where they will not be able to touch his head (see. Lamps ceiling overhead: the characteristics and peculiarities of application).
chandeliers hung from the ceiling on a chain or a metal rod.
- Overhead ceiling fixtures for streets often are universal - they can be mounted as a ceiling or to the wall using the supplied mounting plate, or simply screwing the body to the surface with screws .Their field of application is the widest since they can be attached to any design - made of wood, concrete, plasterboard.In addition, overhead lighting allow not to pay attention to the height of the ceiling, and are mechanically and corrosion stronger than hanging lamps.In any case, they do not sway in the wind and rain did not pour down from above.
- boarded ceiling design allows you to set it lamps outdoor recessed ceiling.In some cases, street lighting fixtures such is only possible, for example, on the balcony with the heat-insulated ceiling where every centimeter of height is important.
They are protected from other atmospheric and mechanical influences, are therefore considered the most reliable.
light sources for street lighting
Modern street lighting devices can be equipped with any lights: fluorescent, LED, HID, incandescent .This makes them convenient and accessible for any size budget.
When choosing a lamp must take into account the power and number of lamps to ensure a uniform and adequate lighting.It is desirable to use a lamp with a warm glow of the spectrum, which is not tiring sight (see. LED lamps for suspended ceilings: installation of light fixtures in the suspended ceiling).
If you want a calm ambient light, choose fixtures with frosted shades.
Contents recreation area with taste, to make it a comfortable situation today is not difficult.But we must not forget that the lighting in this case is not the last value.
course, you can put on the table in the gazebo kerosene lamp or a candle in the bank, but it is not only unsafe, but also uncomfortable (see. Ceiling lamp in the interior - the art facility, giving light).
modern street lamps, ceiling done in a variety of styles and design options have different capabilities and sizes, so choose them according to your taste and exterior of territory will be very easy.
Street lights are specially designed to illuminate any outdoor buildings.But apart from the practical functions, they help to realize a variety of design solutions for the design of recreation, allowing time for his land with great pleasure and delight.