Ceiling chandeliers and ceiling - the most popular household fixtures, installation of which often does not cause any problems.They are equipped with internal wiring and ammunition - made of plastic or ceramic special switching devices that are connected to the mains supply. In this article, we will focus on how to connect the ceiling lamp to its operation in the future, did not deliver any problems.
Luminaire selection and connection diagrams
When choosing a lamp should be guided by your needs in lighting, which he must provide .
Ceiling lamps vary the following parameters :
- number of electric lamps .If several of them, it will be convenient to divide the bulb into two groups, and each group provide a separate switch.To do this, use the series switch that allows depending on the lighting needs to adjust the brightness of the ceiling lamp.
- View cartridges for lamps with one or another type of cap .When purchasing light bulbs, it is necessary to remember that each lamp has a tough bind only to a specific type socket light bulbs and no other it has not come up.
reference.Cartridges for E27 and E14 have a screw thread, and all the other patrons - special spring-loaded slot in which the legs of the cap in contact with the mating contact group.
- maximum permissible power, which depends on the design of the lamp and the material from which made ammunition.
Today no problems with the purchase of any light bulbs does not arise, therefore, planning to purchase and connection of ceiling fixtures, first of all pay attention to their capacity, the number of light sources and appearance.
Rules connection downlights
hidden wiring, designed to power the ceiling lights are usually displayed in the center of the ceiling of each room.It is a three- or four-core wire.Number of cores depends on what will be a ceiling light - how to connect it planned: a conventional or series switch.
to connect the lamp, the lamp is divided into separate groups, two wires lead to the switch, one in neutral and the last - on the ground .
- Neutral (N) is common to all lamps (1) thereto via the terminals (2) are connected zero contacts of the lamp cartridges.
- Phase contacts of each group are connected to the internal rounds wiring luminaire in two different wires, each of which comes via the terminals to their key switch (3), and then the phase of the network (L).
Attention!If the lamp design provides a ground wire, you can learn it in color - it is always green-yellow.The corresponding terminal must be included in the body of the luminaire via the terminal block.
If you want to ensure a smooth dimming ceiling fixture, instead of the switch should be set dimmer.This special electronic device provides a smooth adjustment of the luminous flux of force, regardless of the number of lamps which are equipped with ceiling lights - connection diagrams in this case, simplified (see. Wooden ceiling lamps: style and originality).
Phase contacts all cartridges are connected to one common wire leading to the dimmer.
Important!When buying a dimmer, consider the total capacity of all lamps lamp - the power unit does not have to be lower.
installation instructions downlights
Mounts for downlights
to fix the lamp on the ceiling, use different types of fasteners.
- Pendant lights are hung on a special hook, the choice of which depends on the ceiling material .The concrete slabs are usually already have a technological hole incorporated in it mount.If it is not, use an anchor bolt with a hook (see. Office ceiling lamps: types and methods of attachment).
- To mount the lamp on the ceiling hook must have a special design or screwed into special mortgages.
- The kit includes some special lighting fixtures fastening strap, which is fastened to the ceiling with screws or dowels attached.The very chandelier bolted already this strip.
- Overhead lights are screwed to the ceiling through the holes made in the bottom of the case.
Before connecting ceiling lights, disconnect the electricity network and release the power supply cable by 10-15 cm of insulation.At the same time try not to damage the wire insulation (see. Fixtures for ceiling plasterboard: features installation).
After installing fasteners and hanging chandeliers you will only have to connect with each other through the terminal block corresponding to the wire .
- yellow-green ground wire terminal is put under "land".If the connector is not marked, then connect the wire to the third slot.
- phase wire brown is connected to terminal L (phase), and the blue to terminal N (neutral).
Typically, wire colors and luminaire supply cable match (if elekroprovodkoy engaged experts), so it will be difficult to make a mistake.
finished connecting wires and fold them together with the terminal block, place the lamp in a decorative element that will hide and they, and all the fasteners.
Conclusion Now that you know not only how to connect the lights on the ceiling, but also how to select and make the most functional lighting.If you still did not decide independently Chandeliers, leave this matter expert - he knows exactly how to do it properly, quickly and reliably.