For bathroom plasterboard ceiling - is also a good solution, as for the other rooms in the house.With the suspended structure can hide the irregularities of the main concrete floor, have a beautiful spot lighting.
How can I make plasterboard with their hands in the bathroom, we consider in this article.
Like any other erected a building element in the bathroom ceiling plasterboard require certain preparatory activities.
first step is to choose the right drywall, which will be sheathed ceiling .For bathroom the best option is moisture resistant plasterboard ceiling.Such a material, even at a normal paint finish will not be afraid of evaporating and condensing on the ceiling of the moisture.
Therefore it is better to give preference to him.
regard to the materials for the construction of the frame and fasteners, their list
- guide and basic profile.
- Direct hangers.
- screws and dowels.
to plasterboard ceilings in the bathroom were neat and reliable, and their installation did not cause any difficulties, you should be in possession of the necessary tools:
- Building level.
- Hammer or hammer drill.
- screwdriver or a screwdriver.
- Stationery knife.
mounting ceiling in the bathroom plasterboard
markup ceiling in the bathroom and installation frame
markup in the bathroom for the installation of gypsum ceiling is as follows:
- Using a spirit level and a marker is applied around the perimeter of the bathroom line corresponding to the point of attachment of the guide profile.
From ceiling base line should be applied at a distance of 10-15 cm .
- guiding profile is applied flush with the bottom of the line and is attached to the wall with dowels and screws.Clamps in the guide profile set in increments of 30-40 cm.
- then be marked for installation of the main carrier profile.For bathroom, whose dimensions are almost always relatively modest, the framework for a ceiling of plasterboard can not do in a grid with longitudinal and transverse mounting profile and as a unidirectional parallel profiles.
Marking lines on the ceiling must correspond to the axes of the further profiles imposed on the lines.
Step between the lines shall be 60-61sm (sheet of drywall at a width of 120 cm).
- further trims the main profile are fitted with a hacksaw to the length (or width) of the bathroom, the ends are introduced into the cavity of the guide profiles parallel to the walls and in accordance with the layout and then fastened with screws to the guide.
- to plasterboard ceiling in the bathroom easily maintained its own design and finishing, profile frame is subject to further strengthen through the suspensions rigidly connecting the strap to the profile of the ceiling, and is inEssentially, the main load-bearing elements of the framing system.
Hangers fixed to the overlap by dowels and screws in increments of 40-60 cm along the bars of the main profile.
Thus emerges the plane of the future false ceiling in the bathroom.
After installing the frame in the resulting gap between the floor and the bottom of the frame is routed wiring for future lighting system.Wires are usually further segregated special sleeves are attached to the suspensions.
sheathing frame plasterboard
after mounting frame system and installation of wiring in the bathroom ceiling plasterboard to be trim.
procedure is performed as follows:
- Sheets of drywall should be cut into pieces suitable in size.Dimensions of pieces must be such as to be able to fix them as reliably around the perimeter and in the center, but was at least useless scraps .
plasterboard division into parts is carried out with pre-marking and subsequent cutting using stationery knife.
- plasterboard ceiling in the bathroom should have a hole for the installation of lighting fixtures.For this
prepared drywall pieces are put together on the floor, mark the place on the plane of the future deployment of lamps and at corresponding points are performed drywall holes.
- And then, finally fastening the drywall to the frame.The sheets are applied so that they coincide with the joint axis of the profile strips, and then fastened with screws on the edge (indented about 1 cm) in increments of 20-30 cm.
quite the same way you can create a ceiling in the bathroom plasterboard.
difference technology is only possible using a conventional moisture-resistant drywall in place, as well as less time-consuming process due to the very small area of the ceiling in the bathroom.
Finally, in the bathroom plasterboard is prepared to finishing, for which the joints of gypsum boards, as well as the installation location and align the screws embedded filler (see. As a putty plasterboard).After this, the trim and recessed mounted.
instructions finishing the ceiling in the bathroom, even though extensive, is fairly easy to implement, so without fear handle the matter on their own.