has long been used to trim the tree dwellings, this material has not lost its relevance today.Decorative wooden paneling made of valuable wood, is used not only in the design of the wall space, but also everything for the ceiling, arches, walls, columns, etc.
The theme of this article is a feature of modern wooden panels for walls and ceilings.
Features wood paneling
Consider what features have the same wall and ceiling wood paneling:
- tree - is, first of all natural material, and thanksThis panel of wood is especially valued.
- In addition, the internal structure of the material is that it is absolutely the same pattern on the panels simply can not be, always different pattern and look at it is not boring.Wood panels for the ceiling - is also a sign of aristocracy, its history dating back to centuries.
- Wooden fill the air in the home ethereal aromas of wood resin, health benefits, and ensure the normal temperature, being a natural insulator.
- ceiling panels of wood antistatic, does not cause allergies and does not emit harmful substances.
Varieties of wood panels
Wooden ceiling panels are produced in different variations:
- with a three-layer structure having an outer layer is valuable;
- as the re-tselnolamelnyh boards;
- a decorative tinted panels of solid wood, which is usually made of softwood.
most prestigious and, accordingly, expensive decorative panels are made of solid wood.This finishing material is not recommended for wall space with high humidity, such as the ceiling in the kitchen.
ceiling panels of laminated wood types are more democratic in value.At their manufacturing apply a special technology, which provides for gluing together thin layers of wood placed perpendicular to each other .
also glued panels can be collected from bars veneer facing layer of fine wood.
choosing a panel of wood for finishing the ceiling, look at the artificially aged version.
This finish is now very popular, and indicates the presence of the taste of the owners home, lined in a similar way.
carved ceiling panels will give refinement throughout the room.Depending on the type of panels, the ceiling can be done grandly massive, and it is possible, and vice versa - easy and graceful.
most common ceiling trim panels made of precious wood - mahogany, oak, cedar, alder and maple.Such panels are usually treated with a special wax or acrylic varnish for imparting surface gloss and simultaneous protection from external factors - moisture, UV, etc.
Types of coatings for wood panels
to ceiling wood paneling was more practical and durable, as well as for a more attractive appearance just brilliant at different coating material is applied:
- wax, varnish and other compounds -to protect wooden panels against moisture.
- Laminate .Laminating decorative film increases the resistance of the panels to all sorts of influences - chemical, mechanical, thermal, protects the surface of the panels from fading when exposed to ultraviolet rays.
- stamping .By means of a hot press on the panel can cause a variety of designs and drawings, which are then stained.Pressing, inter alia, provides additional strength to the panels.
Features installation of wooden panels on the ceiling
wooden ceiling panels are not only beautiful, but also easy to use.They are easy to cut, easy to install.
Installation of panels on the ceiling by one of the following ways:
- On crate of timber or metal profiles arranged on the ceiling by mounting klyaymerami, staples or nails.This mounting method is considered the most reliable and rational.
- directly on the ceiling surface mount using a special glue mixture.
In the first case finish as necessary can be easily dismantled and the material in most cases, reusable, adhesive mounting method is more difficult to dismantle and replace individual panels, but also makes it virtually impossible to reuse the material.
Ceiling Panels provide the following features when they are mounted:
- Before installing the panels should lie down in a room in which to finish, at least during the day.
- Facing the ceiling in the kitchen or other room panels must be carried out at room temperature.
The surface regardless of the method of installation should be a a flat surface (crate), a mandatory clean and dry.
If used panels are high cost, not worth taking for finishing the ceiling paneling or wood yourself.Often when working inexperienced fitter, the value of total culled panels exceeds the cost of works in theory hired to finish the wizard.
quality finishing lining in the second case will, of course, much higher - without any gaps, with full of hidden defects the main surface.In addition, the wooden ceiling panels are stacked in a short time.