All wooden ceilings tend to rely on the wall, built of any building material, up to the ceiling of the lower level.
ceilings horizontally linked structure of the building, and they evenly distribute the load on the wall.
Advantages of wooden floors:
- acoustic possibilities;
- construction work is possible even at low temperatures;
- variation of such overlap: attic, intercommunication.
on a false floor only do noise insulation and ceiling at the ground floor and bathrooms - even thermal binding and waterproofing.
attic floors are equipped with heat and sound insulation.
selection of wooden ceiling beams
materials for these floors are timber, glulam wood or plywood, special prefabricated, beams, planks, and as the fasteners - beam shoes.
- load wooden ceilings - it's their own weight plus the load operating time.
Net weight intercommunicationwooden ceilings reaches 230 kg / m2, and their live loads - up to 200 kg / m2.
- Weight attic floor insulation depends on the weight and up to 300 kg / m2 at the time adopted a load of 100 kg / m2.Given
- bearing characteristics wooden beams on the ceiling, the length of their flight, the magnitude of loads define the distance between the beams, but is usually not more than 1 m.
- is optimal beam with a thickness of 5 and a height of 18 cm when the stack of every 50cm, using mineral wool insulation.This prevents sagging ceiling beams and destruction.
Any overlap potolochnyenastilayut on wooden frame and frame-panel design of the house as the walls are not designed for heavy loads.
There ceiling - horizontal railing, original wall, but the installation of the ceiling different from building walls.
- carrier base ceiling of wood - beam, the amount of which is calculated in the framework of the power home circuit.
- Beams get from logs processed to lumber, edge or boards with a minimum thickness of 60 mm, which are set on edge.You can use nails or staples paired the board thickness of 50 mm.But it is better to construct a box of boards.
- Prostilny flooring made in non-residential premises due to low sound-absorbing and heat-insulating quality.
essence floors: on the supporting beams packed boardwalk - attic floor.
- podshivnoy do overlap in a villa, loft cabin, as the insulating properties of the ceiling is sufficient only for the seasonal operation of the premises.For this
2 sides beams fills stable planks.
- laid on the lower binder noise absorbing material.Insulated filling on the lower floors of the board must be light, so as not to tear off the board from the beam.Suit sawdust or husk.It is the ceiling of the ground floor.
- upper deck - the floor is an attic.
If the ceiling plan and then plastered, the board take neshpuntovannye and hemming them shakes for better grip with plaster.
- Ceiling wooden floors make for a coasting residential buildings: they are well save heat and mute the sound.
on the carrier beams constructing reel of boards - boards downed.He will sustain the weight of the insulation layer and safely pass it on the beam.Boards based on the cranial bars are nailed to the sides of the beams.
- first all beams humidity up to 20% purify from the bark, bast - this will prevent their decay and defeat the fungus.
Moreover, such cleaning will reveal the strength characteristics of each beam: knots, roe, etc.
- Purified beams treated with special antiseptic and fire impregnation.
- working tool: In addition to the usual tools, armed with the circular saw or a manual motor-saw, as well as the measuring tube Nivernais.
- establish girders parallel to the short cross-section of the span.The distance between them should correspond to bearing wall studs, avoiding windows and doorways.
- first stack extreme beams, checking spirit level or levels.
- Then equidistant set intermediate beams, checking on rail or template.
- they are attached (cut in) to the bar top binding wall directly above the support pillars of the frame.
- ends of the beams are outside the walls to create a cornice, which protects the wall from rain and snow.
- Cranial bars nailed the side beams are equal to their base with exposed beams.It bars softwood with section 40 × 40.
- Their strong attachment must withstand the weight of the insulating material.
- Instead nail bars and angled steel, one of its shelf by attaching panels rolling.
- Modern single-layer boards of solid bakelized board, plywood slabs, sheets fibrolitovye gipsoshlakovye and to simplify and accelerate the construction of rolling.
- plates tightly customize, avoiding gaps.
To reduce the noise from the vibration of rolling parts, all the elements better connect with tongue.
Flooring and hem
- Nakat carpeting layer of tar paper or glassine.
- On it laid insulation: mineral wool, perlite, granulated slag, expanded clay or other suitable material.
- slag concrete block top cover of sand and lime mortar to form a crust - protection against dust.Choosing insulation for the ceiling in a wooden house, and the thickness can be made to the table 20.
- stitched ceiling boards, sheets of fire-resistant drywall, OSB or decorative panels.
- upper deck let it be two-fold: first, 20-mm boards, and on them - cardboard.
- Then do the floor of the second floor.
To comply with fire safety parts made of wood is 350 mm from the chimney, and the openings closed with stitches overlap combustible materials.
All wooden ceiling coverings are more durable, easy to install and eco-friendly, which is important for creating healthy comfort with their own hands.