I would like to clarify once such a thing as a wooden rack ceiling.Please note that the ceiling can be made of wood, if it is made of wooden bunks, and only imitate wood slats.
But, nevertheless, such a ceiling is very similar to any kind of wood and, moreover, has a high moisture resistance and durability.
mounting rack ceiling
- First of all, we need to note the height of the ceiling, and for this we arbitrarily place a mark in the corner of the room, which will indicate the level frame .
It should be borne in mind that the rack can be wooden ceiling with spotlights, which are mounted inside the ceiling.
In this case, the depth of the frame should be at least 1 cm greater than the length of the luminaire.
- With the water level mark tolerated in all corners of the room and join the label line, which will serve to level the wall corner frame .
In this corner of drill hole 30-40 cm and transfer them to the wall, then drill the wall itself by adjusting the diameter of the dowel.Fasten the wall surface area to the wall.
- Now we need to install the stringers that serve as the tire carrier, the optimal distance between them should not exceed 70-80 cm distance from the wall - 15-20 cm .
length stringer should be the distance from one corner of the wall to the other, minus one centimeter.
- stringers now be inserted into the corners and fasten the hangers, which is governed by the height of the frame - or rather, its level.
These universal profiles and are attached wooden suspended ceilings.
- Before mounting the rails to do the wiring of cables for illuminating .
All wires should be packed in metal or plastic cable channel according to the rules of fire safety and attach it all to the basic ceiling.
- If the rails are provided internal spotlights, then immediately have to drill holes in the cutter diameter.
- fix a rail on each stringer clips, and then put the insert between racks .Thereafter, the ceiling batten wood or under any other material is ready for use.
Council.For mounting the wall bracket, as well as to secure the hangers use plastic dowels 6mm flare.
screw to try to trim the dowels diameter of 4-5 mm, not less.
Wooden ceiling lining
ceiling of natural wood generally use a wooden battens.Panels lining made from aspen, basswood, pine, cedar and so on.
These ceilings are not only beautiful, but also an antiseptic, because of the properties of wood, and can also be therapeutic (aromatherapy).
- Wooden suspended ceiling is usually mounted on a frame of wooden slats, although it is sometimes used metal profiles and CD, which are needed for mountingdrywall.
- level of the wooden frame of the ceiling lining is exposed on the same principle as that of the suspended ceilings, that is, taking into account the spotlights, if any, will be mounted.
- Unlike frame strip ceilings, wooden slats frame is more convenient for lining installed on perforated U-shaped hangers .Also
frame rails can be mounted directly on the ceiling.
- suspension bolted to the main ceiling anchors (as well as in suspended ceilings), and the profile rail is screwed to the peshki wood screws 25 mm long.
- distance between the frame rails of 60-70 cm. Mounts on most rail arranged at the same distance.
- last rack should be placed against the wall, to attach them edge lining.
- first panel wooden bunks in the headliner is cut to size and attached to the side of the wall with screws through the battens to the rails, and the other hand on klyaymery.
- Klyaymery usually sold complete with nails 20 mm in length for fastening of klyaymera.
Instead of two studs for securing better to use a wood screw 25 mm in length - more reliable and faster.
- To finish the joints and angles when mounted ceilings of wood, used wood baseboards, moldings, corners, and trims.
Council.When installing wooden bunks never hit by a dowel or chamfer the panel, as it may crack.If the panel
bad part, you take a piece of unnecessary lining, insert it into the slot being driven panels and can score anything.
Conclusion As you can see, the wooden ceiling can be made of natural wood like a wooden lining and made of metal rods that imitate wood.To say for sure which one is better - it is simply impossible, because both one and the other has its advantages and disadvantages.The choice always remains yours!