Fads modern design sometimes even more shocking, but in time to any downstream accustomed and it becomes something quite trivial.So commonplace for all now become, for example, glossy ceilings in the kitchen - and successfully use them, although it is considered a cool chip, but, in general, it is normal and appropriate for our time.
What are the ceilings?
PVC ceiling is a structure of the panels of vinyl films pressed against the edges of the plastic or aluminum profiles.
- PVC ceilings are made to individual order, by welding blades to HD machines.Web width varies from one to five meters.
- Mounting ceiling is as follows: on the perimeter is established metal or plastic profile, then the room is heated to 70⁰C gas gun and begins installation of a vinyl film in the profiles.Film
constantly heated gun and stretched to the desired size, and after cooling, pulling, gets the final form.
- glossy stretch ceiling can be almost any color, and this feature makes it possible to achieve an incredible effect in terms of design.
This ceiling has a smooth surface, which reflects the entire room, and thanks to this virtual space of the room is increased.The downside of glossy ceiling is the fact that the gluing seam remains visible to the eye.
- Matt suspended ceiling can be attributed to the classics, because it is perfectly suited for any interior room, no glare on him, and thanks to this feature you can have exactly the color,how, vinyl and painted canvas.Joints on matte ceiling in sight.
- satin stretch ceiling very similar to a matte finish.It has a completely smooth surface, and because of this, it becomes a dazzling white pearl color.
Satin ceilings reflect light, so the room seem larger than it actually is, but this does not affect the interior ceiling of the room.
- ceilings are also produced, called "Starry sky» .Stars flicker effect is achieved by using fiber optic strands that leads straight to the back or the outside of the cloth.
- Vinyl ceilings ability to retain water, so that the situation is "flooded neighbors above" is not so dangerous.
- vinyl fabric is easily damaged by any sharp object, including a spatula, cloth during installation.
- Textile ceiling a seamless knitted fabric of polyester filament uniformly impregnated with polyurethane.
- Such ceilings are manufactured in rolls up to 5 m wide, and when you install just the right piece of fabric is cut.
- Seamless textile ceilings are available in different colors, but basically they are - white, such as the ceilings can be a certain pattern.
- most basic drawback of such ceilings - their high cost, compared with vinyl ceilings.
Installing vinyl ceilings
The kitchen ceilings are not so rare - in addition to the visual effect of this ceiling can save your repair, when suddenly neighbors above you forget that you need to close the tapsand on this ceiling hardly accumulate carcinogenic kitchen precipitation.
Besides the cost, they are almost indistinguishable from the plasterboard ceilings in the kitchen, which also still need to putty and paint (suspended ceilings, of course, a little more expensive, but in finishing drywall is impossible to achieve a similar effect).
frame for the level of drywall
Let's just answer the question, is it possible to install the suspended ceiling in the kitchen with his hands?The answer is unequivocal - yes, maybe, but it requires special equipment, or to be more precise - a gas gun.
Should you buy such an expensive thing even to set ceilings throughout the apartment, if you do not do it in the future?Probably - no, because it is much cheaper and more expedient to pay for the installation of suspended ceilings professionals.
But, nevertheless, you can take active part in this work, if the ceilings for the kitchen will be layered.
The fact that the two-tier suspended ceiling involves various figures of drywall at a lower level, which means that the base for ceilings, you can make your own, and we look at it now.
So, in order to make the stretch ceiling for the kitchen on two levels, you need a frame for gypsum board, which is made in the usual manner.First of all, you need to find the lowest point on the ceiling, and from her to note the level of the frame to the drywall, given the fact that this framework will be below the level of tension ceiling, so you need to fall at least 5-6 cm.
Ifthe height of the kitchen space allows you to lower the ceiling, you can go down more, so the ceiling will be more relief.
With water levels make the mark in every corner of the room and between slugger choklaynom line that will serve as a guide for setting the framework.Stretch ceilings in the kitchen will take is likely to center stage, so the perimeter profile screwed UD.
Then you need to clearly define the shape of a stretch ceiling, painted this figure mainly in pencil on the ceiling.
Now, you draw the contour of the figure should be in the U-shaped hangers set UD profile or UV (UV profile has a width of 5075mm), and, if the design of suspended ceilings shaped kitchen provides a ceiling, the side of the plane of the profile should be trimmed every 5 cm and then it will be flexible.
between the parietal and internal profiles jumper from the CD, then acquire frame rigidity.
stretch ceilings in the kitchen, of course, it will once illuminated, then you must make a wiring harness.You make a wiring harness for those places where there is the level of drywall, as well as, if provided any fixtures on vinyl canvas stretched ceiling for the kitchen, and then fail the wire there.
wires, which will be under the ceiling, be packed in corrugated and fasten to the main ceiling.
Council.Do not make any connections of cables and twists in "blind zone", that is, between the suspended ceiling and the main kitchen.
Firstly, it is not safe (may spark), and, secondly, in the event of problems you have to disassemble the entire ceiling.
Sheathing and putty plasterboard ceiling
Now you need to fasten drywall to ceiling tension in the kitchen can be installed on any basis.GCR bolted as usual, self-tapping screws 25 mm in length every 30 cm and more, and the surplus in the figure later cut off with a hacksaw on drywall.
vertical bar cut to size, and then every 5 cm incision on her paper, that the band is bent.
Council.When tightening the screws in plasterboard, they can head to break through the paper.To prevent this from happening, you can use the nozzle for plasterboard.
Before installing stretch ceilings in the kitchen plasterboard structures should be putty and paint, as after the installation of vinyl're done without modification.You can also pre-install all the spotlights in the plasterboard.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the glossy ceiling in the kitchen Khrushchev obtained without seams because of the small size of the room.
Which is better for the kitchen ceiling - plasterboard lining or vinyl - nobody will answer unequivocally, since each material has its own advantages and disadvantages.But we can say with confidence that the ceilings in the kitchen and got accustomed completely justified themselves.