wooden house like any other decorating needs, with finishing this does not have to consist of elements of the tree - for this there are other finishing materials.Ceilings in the wooden house may be just the interior, which will completely change the interior of the room and give it a special touch, because here we see the combination of classical avant-garde.
do yourself or hire masters?
Perhaps you will want to carry out the installation of the ceiling so as not to spend money on the services of artists - well, it is a real desire, only in this case the question arises: what services will cost you master the installation of the ceiling and how much heat gun to theirinstallation?
If ceilings are many, the price will be approximately the same.So is it worth to buy expensive equipment to a time in the life of a ceiling mount, but still do not know for sure the result?
What you can do yours
Options Installation of suspended ceilings in a wooden house
When you make a wooden house ceilings, then you have another advantage - a wooden base, which does not need the plastic dowels and pray - just ordinary screws .
you need to make a timber using cell specific form in which both are stretched vinyl fabric.Will some of these cells, or it will be one - depends on the design decision, and from the interior.
Divide the ceiling into cells
- In this case, you will need timber 100X50 mm or 200 × 100 mm.The thickness and width of the timber will depend on the size of the room, as well as the interior of the room, so that other dimensions.
- Now you need to determine the lowest point, which will be based on a plane wooden furring and from this point to move water level mark in all corners of the room.
- line between the marks do, having beaten them choklaynom.
- Now you need to set the bar.The first beam set, which is sufficient for the length of the ceiling of the room.Thus, a narrower portion can block the beams, and then between a shorter insert.
- for rigidity beams can be alternated, ie, let one side as much as a few bars, and then with them the whole stykuete bars running perpendicular, as seen in the photo above.
- If the room is quite large and there is the possibility of sagging beams, it is not necessary to use thicker samples.It is enough to strengthen the boards to the joists the same as or thinner bars.
- Do not forget that you need for the room ceiling light, so do the wiring of cables for each individual ceiling light, packed with all the wires, corrugated metal or plastic cable channel.About
mounting fixtures will take care of those who will mount the ceilings in the kitchen or where it will be the setting of a ceiling covering.
- Lamps can be placed not only on vinyl canvas stretched ceiling, but also on wooden bars.If you want to do it, to carry out drilling and installation of boards on which lamps you can own.
- Note that the ceilings range of about one hundred and fifty colors and shades.Therefore, in the same room you can pull the vinyl fabric in different colors, highlighting, for example, the center of the ceiling.
Council.To mount such a lath is best to use pine.
Such beams are not very overweight, quite hard, and most importantly - do not remove it when changing humidity and temperature changes.
Other variants of suspended ceilings in a wooden house
As you know in a wooden house suspended ceiling does not need to be divided into fragments, and may consist of a single leaf - it all depends ontaste and appropriateness.Just about the advisability of suspended ceilings in wooden houses, we now discuss.
For you, of course, no secret that any wood absorbs moisture and, especially, spoiled by damp - this is probably the main disadvantage of wooden buildings.
modern house made of profiled wooden beams definitely designed with a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom, that is, with rooms where there is a constant overabundance of moisture.
In this situation, ceilings, perhaps the best option for these rooms, since moisture is going to them only in the form of condensate and it is easy to remove if necessary.
Let's also not forget that many of the wooden houses are sheathed inside plasterboard and visually indistinguishable from the stone and block structures.In such houses is made installation of suspended ceilings in the bedroom, the living room in the usual manner, often with elements of plasterboard, forming a multi-level ceilings.
All requirements for installation of suspended ceilings in these homes are equal to conventional, block and stone houses.
Council.If you built a wooden house from profiled timber - do not rush immediately to mount ceilings - wait 3-4 years to a house shrunk as a vinyl sheet will react to drawdown home and wince.
Wooden houses from profiled bars are now beginning to gain popularity.Along with them are popular and ceilings stretch in a wooden house, as a kind of modern design and new technologies.Such an alliance, of course, combines retro avant-garde, but - it is beautiful and practical!