Who made PVC film for stretch ceiling in rolls?Do all this stuff is good?Is there any alternative to it?Do some nuances that are worth to consider when choosing the material?Let's try to understand all this.
material for suspended ceilings
begin with a brief review of the materials.What do the ceilings, what is the ecological suspended ceilings?
polyester fabric impregnated with polyurethane
This material appeared later PVC film;however, we intentionally mention it first.It features PVC desirable to consider, building on the alternative, does not it?
So, what can we tell about this stuff?
- It is a reinforcing mesh made of polyester fiber impregnated with polyurethane.
- When installing the sheet does not need pre-cutting .It is unrolling before mounting directly from the roll.
- Material hardy .It is fully retains its properties at low temperatures.
- Mechanical strength stretch ceiling on the basis of synthetic fabrics - beyond praise .Breaking the web can only try hard.
- Material painted after installation. For this purpose conventional acrylics.
- Since polyester fabric does not stretch - the complex of the company and with its help line is created.
- polyester fabric is waterproof .In addition, it is badly washed from pollution, especially from the inevitable in the kitchen grease and grime (see. Can I make the suspended ceiling in the kitchen: the recommendation).
- With all these qualities of the material is considerably more expensive than PVC.
Well, what PVC film for ceilings? What can you say about this article?
- Ceiling PVC film is produced in rolls of a width of five meters.However, the ability to cook a few ribbons fabric allows you to create ceilings and wide.
Note: the maximum width of which is produced in Europe, PVC film rolls for suspended ceilings - 270 cm in matt and satin film Pongs (Germany).Other manufacturers produce rolls and did not wider than two meters.Anything more - China.
- ceilings completely waterproof .When flooding water on top going into the sagging ceiling and then be drained through any hole in it.
- available the widest range of colors and textures .PVC - ceilings may be made in any color of the rainbow and to be glossy, matte, semi-transparent, the effects of the starry sky and a metallic sheen.
- film of PVC easy to clean ;while it does not collect dirt (sm.Chem wash ceilings).
- material does not support combustion - a definite plus for houses with stove heating.
- material is plastic, good stretches .The higher the temperature - the higher the coefficient of elongation.For ceiling mounting using heat gun heats the air in the room to the temperature of the sauna;This makes it easy to pull the canvas.
material prices at the beginning of the appearance of stretch ceilings in the country were exorbitant, but with the development of technology of production and installation, and along with the emergence of competition down to quite reasonable values.
Really at PVC - film some dignity?It seems to us an ideal material for the ceiling?
With minor reservations :
- Operating temperature for ceilings made of PVC - not less than 5 degrees.
- film tears easily if to catch her with a sharp object.When repairing the apartment and carrying dimensional objects to be careful.
Which European manufacturers of PVC film for stretch ceiling are the most popular in the post-Soviet space?
- Renolit company was founded in Germany more than sixty years ago.To date, the company's plants are located throughout Europe;Film for ceiling - only a small part of the range of its products.
films produced by this company - the most expensive of all the current market.Width producing material - 130 centimeters.
- Under the brand Lackfolie PVC film is produced by the German company Pongs.Prices slightly more democratic over the previous manufacturer.Mainly due to the peculiarities of the film transport from points of production to the place, so to speak, rebranding.
Ceiling PVC film made by this company with a width of 130 and 180 centimeters.
- Italian company Malpensa produces film in rolls under his own name.And the manufacturer will delight us with the quality of their material: the release of the film is carried out on the newest equipment under the constant supervision of technologists.
company supplies film only white, glossy, matte and satin.Roll width - 200 cm.
- French firm Alcor Draca located in Liancourt.It produces a film width of 130 and 180 centimeters.
- Manufacturer Polyplast hails from Belgium offers webs of PVC with a width of 250 and 300 centimeters.
note that the width of the film roll.The actual distance from one weld to another installation of suspended ceilings will be about 20 centimeters higher.
What about Asia?
Chinese manufacturer of PVC film for suspended ceilings often offer not inferior to European quality at much lower prices.For example, at small wholesale order value of glossy film will be at the level of $ 0.65 / m 2 matte - 0.63.
very informative, by the way, to compare these figures with the cost of suspended ceilings in the Russian market.It starts from 350-400 rubles per square meter.Of course, given the metering, welding, and assembly of the pattern.
manufacturer worthy of attention, offhand be called MSD, Botai and Tianan .The reasonable prices of their products combined with consistently high quality.
Conclusion As you can see, the shortcomings of PVC film for stretch ceiling is quite a bit, but the material advantages are obvious.If you're staying on this material - can only approve your choice.Success in repairs!