Stretch fabric used for decorative, aesthetic and practical finishing the ceiling. they can apply in almost all areas a variety of purposes, such as :
- rooms in city apartments and residential private homes;
- in swimming pools;
- in educational institutions;
- in offices;
- in preschool institutions, etc.
NOTE: Do not use ceilings in specialized areas with high temperatures (eg, saunas), as under the influence of hot air sheet can deform and sag (see. Why slack suspended ceiling and what to doExplanations artists and professionals). And another curb weight: it is impossible to mount such webs in the winter in unheated rooms.This is due to certain properties of suspended ceilings .
Stretch fabric and types
What good this kind of finishing and what made ceilings?We will try to understand these simple truths. Let's start with the fact that the ceilings may be made of only two materials
- PVC film (polyvinyl chloride);
- seamless cloth.
can not say that any one type is better than another, or worse, most everyone decides its tasks.Therefore the choice primarily depends on the functions assigned to the ceiling.Consider closer every .
Tension ceilings of PVC film
- PVC film - the basis of what is in the suspended ceiling, is, in fact, is the visible part.The plant is available in these formats: width - 1.8 meters, 1.5 meters and 1.3 meters.
Please note: There are more dimensions of 2 and 2.2 meters, but due to a width of the web is the loss of quality of gloss.Because advise to prefer paintings width not exceeding 1.8 meters.Thus preserved their original appearance.
- This type of stretch ceilings is more common than the tissue and takes about 90% of the market.
- If you look closely at the maximum ceiling of PVC film, we can see the specific welded joints.They look like thin hairs, but they are practically invisible.
- Colours such ceiling is very high - up to 150 colors.With multiple textures (gloss, pearl, leather, metallic, suede and so on.) You can create the most amazing design for every taste.
- Price ceilings of PVC film is slightly lower tissue canvas.
- stretch ceiling made of PVC, to construct a multi-level structure allows the most unpredictable geometric shapes.It is produced by welding on special machines raskroennyh pieces of fabric.
Ceiling stretch fabric
- fabric surface of what makes this type of suspended ceiling, covered with a special polyurethane composition.Production of polyester fabric to create a seamless web.This, in turn, makes it possible to equip a large surface area.The rolls can have a width of 5 - 5.5 meters.
- webs of polyester fabric is much stronger than PVC films.
- Fabric stretch ceilings are thicker than PVC film, but finished fabric also weighs more.
- Choice textile fabrics represented less diverse textures (matt only) and colors.However, they can paint, applied painting, making photo printing.
- This type of stretch fabrics breathable, ie breathing.A PVC ceilings (except film micro) leaks.
Common positive properties of suspended ceilings
- Practicality.The design and the device is a stretch ceiling that does not require special care.
- strength.As strange as it may sound, stretch fabric is very durable and can withstand the weight of up to 100 kg.
- Moisture.Fabrics treated with special solutions, and this eliminates the possibility of water leakage.
- sound absorption and thermal insulation.Stretch ceilings do not allow drafts, it is a kind of warms the room.
- Sustainability.No smell and does not emit harmful substances.
PLEASE NOTE: Many manufacturers offer a guarantee on ceilings at least 10 years.However, much depends on the conditions in which they operated.Already we can safely say that there is room to stretch ceilings, which are more than 10 years.
production of stretch fabrics
In Russia and Ukraine, learned to produce high ceilings, which in no way inferior to their foreign counterparts.But I must say that the quality of the raw materials from which it is made suspended ceiling depends on the final result (see. PVC Film for suspended ceilings: advantages and disadvantages of the material manufacturers and application features).
manufacturers pay special attention to the quality of the weld, which has a strength (withstands 100 kg load, which is important for the possibility of flooding the neighbors from the top), and maximum flexibility mean imperceptible seam (cm. Production of the stretch ceilings, variety of technologies).Stretch ceilings are made of individual canvases, which are joined together at a molecular level, so-called spot welding.Since this problem is solved by specialists - seams have such properties that even in some cases superior to the samples western webs.
technological process of stretch ceilings is divided into several stages :
- Cutting fabric for specific room dimensions;
- welding film webs together on specialized equipment through the formation of high-frequency currents;
- Welding harpoon (mounting bracket) around the perimeter of the canvas;
- Packaging for transporting the finished product.
NOTE: Each of the steps for a particular film is different.For example, during the manufacture and packaging should not be allowed to gloss canvas stuck together right sides.
IMPORTANT: In the manufacture of stretch fabrics in the room temperature should not be less than 5 degrees.This is very important because low temperatures can cause permanent damage to the film.
should be noted that in the design of the design is not important that what constitutes ceilings.It is important that the ceilings - the right decision on the way to the modern style.