planning to install in the house ceilings, each certainly faces the question of how to choose the best one, so that was a beautiful and practical.And if appearance issues with the choice usually does not occur, the technical characteristics of the various suspended ceilings little-known and often become a stumbling block for many .
So, try to figure out how best to choose a suspended ceiling and why.
Stretch ceilings or
For those who still did not define for themselves what is best - suspended ceiling or suspended, try to make the task easier by a brief comparative analysis of :
- Stretch ceilings are good in the first place, its irresistible looksand the relative speed of the installation, but the installation can only be achieved with the assistance of outside experts because of the complexity of the technology (see. The benefits of suspended ceilings: and again the good).
- Suspended ceilings can be set independently, and they have virtually no restrictions on the complexity.However, it does not boast, for example, the perfect gloss inherent only film stretched canvas (cm. Aluminium Ceilings - types, scope, particularly installation).
- determine what is best - the suspension or suspended ceiling, in each case should be taken into account characteristics of the premises .So, for the elite of modern interiors generally use the ceilings, but, for example, for outdoor and indoor spaces without heating, they are not suitable, since acquiring the fragility at low temperatures, which is not the suspension systems.
- Suspended ceiling advisable to use in interior decoration of large area - offices and other institutions, in addition, such systems seem to be more strict.
Choosing the best stretch ceilings
Choice depending on the manufacturer
Now try to explain what a manufacturer of suspended ceilings better. main suppliers of stretch fabrics for ceilings are traditionally French and Asian manufacturers .And if the value in the selection of secondary importance, it is better, no doubt, prefer French ceilings, are on the responses of experts are more qualitative.It is to be made and the German stretched canvas and canvas other European producers are not so well-known in comparison with the French (see. Production of the stretch ceilings, variety of technologies).
As for the Asian stretch ceilings, here in the first place, of course, is the price, but after the installation of such a system, you will certainly feel the characteristic smell of Chinese films, plastics,which is likely to be lost over time. Outwardly Chinese films from European virtually indistinguishable, so the best manufacturers of suspended ceilings - those paintings which are able to meet your basic selection criteria .
Choice depending on the material and texture of stretch ceilings
the rest, to the question of what is best ceilings, difficult to find a definite answer, since everything here comes down to materials and external characteristics that generates rather have subjective opinions.But that, again, you make it easier for yourself to see which of them can be closer to you personally describe their basic types and give a brief description of each type of suspended ceilings.
Depending on the material from which made the tension fabric, ceilings are the following types of :
- Film or PVC ceilings. Such structures are mounted with a high-strength PVC film by heating, followed by fixing a ceiling to the baguette and tension while cooling .90% of modern stretch ceiling structures are film because, as a rule, a variety of colors and textures.What is the best stretch ceiling - glossy, matte or semi-gloss?If you rely on dry statistics, the glossy, as it is set in more than 80% of cases, the installation of suspended ceilings - its half-mirror texture in combination with the correct backlight looks great.
Tip!Choosing a film ceilings, remember that when a large area of the canvas space will most likely welded from several rolls that can be fraught with visible seams on the surface tension of the web.
- Fabric.These ceilings also called seamless because the seams on these ceilings does not happen.They are usually made from polyester fibers and assembled by cold.Fabric stretch ceilings are more durable compared to the film, but their main drawback is limited to invoices - they are just dull, but also in different colors (see. What ceilings better fabric or PVC: tips on choosing).Matt ceilings are somewhat similar to the plastered surface, and are a great option when you make a strict classical interiors.
Tip!Arguing about which ceilings the best, not to mention the stretch ceilings decorated.The famous "starry sky", ceilings with decorative painting, with images taken from photographs, and many other variations are an excellent option at registration of property.
From all the above stated it can be concluded that the ideal tension ceilings does not exist, as even experts often judge them on the basis of subjective considerations.But judging by their accounts, as well as guided by the results of the statistics, the best ceilings, including the most popular - a film made in France ceiling with a glossy texture and layered configuration and correct backlight.