Forced lighting facilities in most cases comes from the top down, as the most effective and efficient way of lighting devices for the radiation flux.
Among artificial sources of light for suspended ceilings biggest popular ceiling spotlights, as the most convenient and attractive in all respects.
About spotlights and installation
- The fluorescent lamp bulb is hermetically soldered two electrodes inside the bulb is filled with mercuryCouples .When voltage is applied to the electrodes emit mercury vapor ultraviolet light (discharge light source), and phosphors (a mixture of phosphorus and other elements) transform it into visible light.
- main drawback, which have fixtures for fluorescent ceiling point - is the depth of the cartridge cap for bulb .Typically, such a device requires mounting landing from 7 to 10 cm, hence plenum depth should be at least 8-12 cm,which can not always afford a conventional standard apartment.
- But the life of the lighting of approximately ten (10!) Times the service life of conventional incandescent lamp (from 5 to 10 thousand hours of work) and 5 (five!) Times the efficiency .For example, if for any lighting rooms need 3 conventional bulb 100 W, then their energy-saving lamp to replace 3 to 20 watts each.Use clear and indisputable, and no wonder such lighting popularly nicknamed "the housekeeper."
- Due to the high efficiency fluorescent lamps significantly reduced heat , that allows point ceiling lights with a lamp for stretch PVC structures.
- Fluorescent lamps may be white light (LB), cool-white light (LHB), warm-white light (LTB), as well as a warm-white light with better color rendering (LTBTSTS).For lighting design used lamp with a color phosphor - yellow (LV), green (LZ), blue (LH), red (PR), pink (LR) and purple (FGR).
- halogen bulb ceiling spotlights is a reservoir filled with iodine vapor and bromine (halogen), and this is its fundamental difference from conventional incandescent lamp, placed where the helixin a vacuum .
Halogen couples act as a buffer for the atoms of the filament and do not allow them to accumulate in the colder shell (glass), and return them back to the incandescent body.Thus, the service life of the halogen luminaire noticeably increases and is about 3 to 4 thousand hours.
- main disadvantage of halogen bulbs for spotlights is their strong heating, because even for the activation of the buffer zone required gas temperature 250⁰C .These characteristics significantly reduce the scope of the spotlights with halogen lamps, for example, they are not recommended to build in stretch PVC ceilings, to avoid deformation of the cloth (the critical point for the heating of PVC ceilings 70⁰C).
- But the point ceiling lights do not always mean that the lighting device will be flush with the plane .It is also possible Downlights, where light remains outside and it allows the use of halogen devices where overheating is extremely undesirable (closely spaced electrical wires, small plenum, PVC ceilings).
strong recommendation.Often, halogen lamps are sold in a complete set with paper gloves or in the instructions recommend using a tissue when screwing device.
In no case do not neglect these recommendations and do not expect that your fingers do not leave marks on the glass.
lamp is made of quartz glass, which is very sensitive to excessive overheating, and even very dry skin has fat excretion, which will remain on galogenki and this will cause overheating and, as a consequence of failure.
also not recommended to use a dimmer, because it causes a decrease in temperature, which again can critically affect the operation of the device.
- And finally, the most economical and efficient form of lighting - LED lamps .The light emitting diode is a semiconductor that emits luminescence when it is passed through an electric current in one direction.Such devices have a very narrow spectrum of radiation, depending on the chemical composition of the semiconductor.
- voltage characteristics of LEDs vary depending on the semiconductor material, that is, it begins to conduct a specific pore voltage that will determine what it is made of one or the other instrument .For example, for emitting red (760nm) using aluminum gallium arsenide, gallium-arsenide-phosphite, aluminum-gallium-indium phosphide and gallium (III) phosphide stress 1.63 & lt;Δ U & lt;2.03V.
- main drawback of LED lamps for any purpose and size is their high cost, but this seeming at first glance, a significant flaw more than cover other positive qualities.
- very important advantage of halogen lamps is their high luminous efficacy (160 lm / W) and impact strength (no light beats the usual way and not strushivaetsya) .The service life of LED lighting products in general covers all imaginable norms to their peers, so that the bulb can serve from 30 to 100 thousand hours.Such devices are not heated above 60⁰C and do not require high voltage, making them almost safe in operation.
- main mechanism for mounting spotlights suspended ceiling is a spring in the form of two antennae located on the sides of the virtual lampshade.To insert the device into the hole prepared in advance, antennae are pressed to the body, and then straighten the surface of the ceiling.
- Spotlights in the ceiling may have a different diameter, so the holes for them, too, will be different.To calculate the size of the hole in the false ceiling must measure the distance between the outer fastening springs - this will serve as a reference point.
- usually make a hole a certain diameter cutter inserted into the screwdriver or electric, but there are exceptions, so PVC panels or ceilings (fabric or vinyl) for this operationbuilding using a knife, since the cutter can break the material.
- If the installation of recessed luminaires for plasterboard ceiling, PVC panels, MDF or metal suspended ceilings do not usually cause complications, the somewhat different case with the textile and polyvinyl chloride stretch ceilings.Although these lighting devices have a very low weight - anyway they will delay the ceiling fabric, especially if a lot of them.
- To mount spotlights on the ceiling of PVC, it is necessary to make an additional device, fixing it to the main ceiling and protect the edge of the stretched cloth .Pay attention to the schematic block diagram located above and you will see there is the principle of securing embedded lighting.
- frame fixture must be attached to the main ceiling, and if the distance to it is too large, then you need to install it on the hanger, but in no case do not bear the weight of the device on the panel .On the inside of a protective ring is glued to impart rigidity base, but with external thermal insulation to protect the vinyl from deformation (we have already mentioned the fact that the critical thermal point for PVC is 70⁰C).
- Design ceiling with spotlights substantially increases the creative possibilities with light sources .Firstly, these devices can set off or highlight your desired fragments of the interior room, and secondly, the very location of the light sources can create any visual picture and, thirdly, these lamps come in different colors, allowing you to further diversify the environment.
- Note that the light beam emitted from a ceiling lamp is very small and such devices generally have the support and the decorative purpose, and the main light source is usually a chandelier.But this does not necessarily have a sufficient number of points can be embedded completely fill the central lighting.
Conclusion We have considered the three main types of lamps for the ceiling, but the choice does not mean that the ceiling with spotlights need to complement the different devices, depending on the type of light source.Modern industry produces all kinds of bulbs with an identical cap, so that they are interchangeable.