Panels MDF quite common material for decoration absolutely any room.One possible use of these panels - ceiling decoration.
MDF ceiling panels are :
laminated panels in the upper decorative layer is made of PVC film which, by cold lamination is applied to the MDF panel. This coating is resistant to mechanical damage.Easy to clean and are not afraid of moisture .
in veneered panels use natural veneer of fine wood.Veneer - a thin layer of wood, obtained by slicing or peeling (cm. Wide ceiling moldings: description and types).
production technology eliminates the use of harmful phenolic compounds and resins.Staining is performed chemically resistant paint. which gives the panels not only high decorative quality, but also give additional strength .
ceilings of MDF panels are easy to clean and maintain a long, pristine, appearance.
Using this article, you will understand without difficulty all the intricacies of the work, preventin
Mount Technology MDF panels
Before you start decorating, you need to: prepare a working tool, to get the required number of panels and additional elements (see. Ceiling moldings Format: information about the manufacturer, skirting types, related products).
We need a tool that is sure to find a home in the master :
- Building level.
- Shears for metal.
From the materials we need :
- MDF panels.
- Ceiling moldings.
- profile galvanized metal.
- proceed directly to the installation. First, we begin to build the frame of metal profiles .With the construction level mark up the perimeter of the room.This offset from the ceiling must be at least 5 cm. After marking, using a special device, check the location of the buried wire.
Warning!For your own safety, to pass this stage of preparatory work is not recommended.
- Fasten starter profile around the perimeter of the room, with dowels or screws.It depends on the material of the walls.Step fasteners 400 millimeters .
- next step, setting a ceiling profile.It is inserted into the starting profile parallel to one of the walls.Step profile of 400-600 millimeters.
- Then fasten directly to the ceiling profile ceiling suspensions.By the suspension of the profile is attached with screws on both sides.
Important!Monitor this milestone building level.Protruding parts of rake is reasonable to bend up or completely cut using tin snips.
When screwing screws in hard to reach places and uncomfortable, very useful for the angular head screwdriver.
For each subsequent profile we take a horizontal level with the previous identical set all the remaining profile, if necessary shortening of scissors for metal (cm. Ceiling tiles from expanded polystyrene - choose the appropriate option). If the profile length is not enough, you can use special connectors in order to extend its .
- Installation of wooden bars.It was with their help will be mounting MDF panels to the ceiling.Mounting is performed using the screwdriver and screws.When installing the outer bars must provide clearance from the wall about 5 centimeters.Calculations carried out individually for your existing ceiling moldings.
- length from one bar to the other count, relying on your specific geometry of MDF panels, usually the distance between the bars is about 40-centimeters .
So we have prepared directly to the installation of the ceiling panels MDF.
Mounting MDF panels
Mount MDF panels to the ceiling, is very simple. It's enough to get a special holders made of metal.The algorithm is as follows mounting :
- The panels are fixed on the tongue and groove technology.So finishing the ceiling panels MDF, begins with the very first fixing screws or nails. Then this fixture easy to hide from the ceiling moldings .Step
mounting panel not more than 200 mm (see. Installation of ceiling moldings: master tips).
- next panel is inserted into the groove of the previous panel.Anchoring her side groove klyaymerom.
Klyaymer - a special fasteners, allowing secure distillation, MDF panels on the walls and ceiling of the room.
It is a rectangular metal plate, which has special sections and tongue, which, actually, and fasten the panel (and cuts plate screwed screws or hammer nails). Given that the panel can be used in rooms with high humidity, brand specially made so that its corrosion resistance was greatest - it is made of carbon steel and additional galvanized .
- If the panel is too long, then it must be shortened.This is done using a jigsaw saw blade, designed to cut the net.
When installing the panels are requested to make holes for spotlights with "crowns".
You can do it on an already installed panel or before its installation.The resulting holes are sources spotlight.When installing halogen bulbs, remember that they are very sensitive to touch them with your hands should not be.All subsequent panels are identical path.
- The last thing installed decorative moldings.It will give our design - finished appearance.And also helps to hide the start fasteners.
At the finish MDF ceiling panels complete.We examined in detail all the stages of installation.They told me about all the subtleties and nuances.Now you should not leave any questions.