painting ceilings cares srednestaticheskogo today many people in Russia and that srednestaticheskogo as for the homeless that question does not arise, and the oligarchs have other worries.So the question is: "How to paint the ceiling of plasterboard?" Affects the bulk of the population.
answer unambiguously the question - so do not respond at all, because, firstly, you can paint himself drywall and plastered ceiling and, secondly, the option of painting, in any case, is not unique (see. Paintingplasterboard ceiling: Instructions).
How to paint the ceiling and you need to do
- most demand tools for painting plasterboard ceiling, of course, can be called for a paint tray and paint roller .Moreover, the roller may be made of either foam or wool, and have different sizes.It can be easily removed from the holder and exchanged for a new one, but the roller should be the same size.
- very useful tool when painting a ceiling can be maklavitsa the name of a large natural or Nylon brush. It may be as a rectangular or circular shape and have a different value .Use this tool to paint the ceiling raised portions, for example, decorative rosettes under the chandelier, and the master is often used instead of maklavitsu paint roller for priming the ceiling (see. How to paint the ceiling - the ABC of self-repair).
- for hard-to-paint roller places, such as in the corners of the room or when painting ceiling moldings, use nylon brush from 20 to 50 mm in width.Now you know what to paint the ceiling of plasterboard and there are only apply this question to the paint.
- most popular paint for ceilings Drywall for today can be called water-based paints with the addition of COLOR or without .Also useful for the job latex, alkyd paints and vodnodispersonnye.It should be noted that between the latex and waterborne paint there is a difference, as the first - this is the smallest particles of oil, dissolved in water, and the second is based on an aqueous polymer dispersion (see. How to prepare the ceiling before painting with latex paint and how to apply it).
- It is undesirable to use for painting drywall oil paints, as they are more suitable for wood or metal.
- great importance is also the structure of the paint, that is, you can hide or highlight the uneven ceiling .So, matte paint hides small errors filler, while the high-gloss finish will emphasize the slightest relief surface, like a mirror.Underline acceptable irregularities in the case on the plasterboard ceiling pasted wallpaper for painting or it proshpaklevat bark beetle, and in all other cases, that is, when defective relief, better to use matte paint.
- First of all, the ceiling must be cleaned of dust, as she is sure there will gather in maintenance and it can be a normal soft brush on the handle or simply obmesti ceiling with a broom.
- Type in masking bath primer and prime ceiling masking wool or foam roller.For this work also use maklavitsu.Before painting let the primer dry completely, it may take a few hours, so that the very paint brushes can be postponed and the next day.
- If you use latex paint for the ceiling drywall, then it is desirable to strain and this can be used ordinary nylon tights. first layer of paint on the plasterboard can be applied diluted slightly with water, but it is only in the case putty on the ceiling without any spots or dots, since such defects ceiling can be painted to five times .
- Pick roller fur coat (not foam!) And obmoknite it in a tray with paint, but in order to keep it from running down, shake the roller on the shelf trays.Apply the paint should be longitudinal motion, first in one direction and then in another direction.Make sure that the ceiling were not receding hairline - they are easy to overlook when the paint color matches the color of the ceiling, so the paint should be in good light.
- For painting ceiling moldings, use a brush with a long handle, then you can get to it from the floor.The next layer of paint is applied only after complete drying of the previous one.If the ceiling is well plastered, and you paint quality paint, it will be sufficient to two layers.
recommendations.If you know what color plasterboard, but it must be done according to the old layer of paint, then, firstly, the note is not far behind there anywhere the old paint, and if so - scrape it, and secondly,do not neglect the primer for proper adhesion of the ceiling.
If the ceiling is bloated, it must first be primed, and then a thin layer of liquid putty satengipsa.Then primed again and only then apply paint as otherwise soot will exude all the time outside.
If you are not satisfied with the painting after applying two layers - this does not mean that you did something wrong, because even experienced craftsmen is necessary to impose additional layers to achieve a good result.The cause of the defect can be poor quality putty flow.