Scope of material such as ceiling tiles and Armstrong is quite extensive for rooms of different function are recommended various types of plates and their manufacturers.Such ceilings are classified frame suspended structures, easy to install and have a lot of possibilities for this design.
|hall with a swimming pool||Moisture resistance and noise reduction||Brand "Ceramaguard»|
|Computer Room or Laboratory||possibility of light reflection and the admissibility of the wet tiles care|| Company «Orcal Plain (Clip'th) MI Bio Pla |
|office, school, office||sound absorption, mechanical strength||Firm«DuraTex»|
|bathroom and shower room||Moisture||Series «Prima Ceramaguard MI Bio Plain Newtone»|
|Shed Street||moisture resistance, thermal strength||Brand «Ceramaguard Newtone»|
|Kitchen||thermal strength, the possibility of wet nursing||Brand «Orcal Plain (Clip'th) MI Bio Plain Newtone»|
|Toilet||thermal strength, the possibility of wet nursing||Brand «Ceramaguard MI Bio Plain Orcal Plain (Clip'th) Newtone»|
|cafe, bar, restaurant, dining||thermal strength, the possibility of wet nursing, noise reduction||Products with NRC & gt;0.50 Products PRIMA Ultima Frequence|
|cinema, theater, concert hall||sound reduction, design||Brand «Cirrus 75 Ultima Soft Look Frequence»|
|Trade Hall||sound reduction, design||Brand «Visual Gridal10 Celio C »|
|enterprise storage||sound reduction, heat||Brand« Newtone Dura Tex »|
|hospitals, kindergartens||thermal strength, the design, the possibility of wet nursing||Stamps« Mylar ML Dio Adria,Hygiene »7|
Board Storage material such as ceiling tile Armstrong should be done in a strictly vertical position, in a room without abrupt changes in temperature and humidity conditions.
parameters ceiling tiles
- accepted that the ceiling tile Armstrong 600 600mm, but in fact its dimensions are 610 × 610mm, with an area of 0, 32m2 or 610 × 1219mm, with an area0,74m2.
- To determine the number of tiles on the ceiling S (square) should be divided into ceiling tiles S and take on a tile anymore.For example: 5,5 × ceiling has an area of 2,86m2 15,73m2, and the area is 0,32m2 tiles, then 15.73: 0.32 = 49.15625 and we need 50 tiles.
- To calculate the guide should take into account their length and rate.Thus, in a length profile 3,66m coefficient is 0.8;and for directing 1,22m - 1.55.So, if S - area of the room, then S is multiplied by a coefficient and divide by the length of the profile.For example, 15,73 × 0,8: 3,66 = 34, 38 or 35 rail profiles for 3,66m long space with a ceiling area of 15,73m2.
- On Armstrong ceiling tiles need parietal edge , having a length of 3,05m, which is sufficient to measure the perimeter of the room.
- To calculate the dowels and suspensions the coefficient is 0.7.Therefore, the floor area is multiplied by this factor and obtain the required number of pieces: 15,73 × 0,7 = 110,11 or 111 plugs and 111 suspensions.
Installation of ceilings
- for mounting ceiling must take into account the humidity in the room - it should not exceed 95%, and if such a ceiling is mounted directly under the roof, the protection clusters of condensate required thermal and waterproofing,and the presence of attic ventilation.
- When ceiling insulation directly to Armstrong, the weight of the insulation shall not exceed 3 kg / m2 of tiles.
- to basic ceilings humidity of the room should not exceed 70% and the room temperature to be below 20⁰C.
- Calculate the number of plates, profiles and hangers with the plugs you need for the installation of the ceiling design.
- to keep symmetry when laying slabs marking should be done in such a way that the extreme plates were the same width.That is, if one side gets the tile width 40cm, it should get similar on the other side of the room.
Council.Using the water level near the main ceiling is extremely difficult, as the cones abut the surface during setting, therefore it is necessary to gain a complete system of water, which is very inconvenient.To facilitate the process of determining the level of the ceiling - remove cones and use of the tube.
- Mark the level for the suspension frame.To do this, turn away from the main ceiling at a distance of not less than 100-150mm and put a mark on the wall.Now, with the help of the water level, move it in every corner of the room, and if the room has projections such as columns, the layout needs to be done on them, too.
- between two labels pull cord painter (the correct name - choklayn) and repel the line.Make it very simple: as the string in better blue (blue is poured into the cassette), it is drawn on the surface of the punch leaves a clear trail.
- distance between the rails on the Armstrong Ceiling - tile size 610 × 610mm - 600mm, while the carrier rails - 1200 mm.It turns out that each module will cling to the edge of the profile in 5 mm wide.
- Based on these calculations, mark the ceiling, making it to the net with the help of a tape measure and choklayna.
- On the line marked on the wall, attach the wall surface molding.The distance between anchors should not exceed 40cm.
- Note the ratio of screw-plug.Screw diameter should not be less than the diameter of dowel than 1-2mm, such as dowels 6mm in diameter (most common variant) the thickness of the screw should be at least 4-5 mm.In this case, the screw presses hard part and it can not be pulled out.
- At a distance of 1200mm must install the hangers.Mounting type will be determined by the structure of the base of the ceiling (wood, concrete, clay).
- For fastening hangers to concrete floors should be used dowels with a hat or a flare, so that they do not fall into the voids which are present in the concrete slabs used for ceilings.Requirements diametrical relations and dowel screws remain the same.
- Secure bearing rails on the suspension and set their level.Try to keep the profiles never sagged and were not elevated above the plane.
- Support profiles for the ceiling of Armstrong (see. Multilevel ceilings plasterboard) are equipped with locks and terminated if the length of the room exceeds the length of the rack, then use this mechanism and connect them, and once the end of the cut with scissors for metal.
- Make sure that the edge of the plate when connecting to coincide with the slot in the rail, ie, the plate must match in size.
- now set in the slot rails cross bearing profiles by 1200mm.Then insert the bearing rails in increments of 600mm - thus inserting profiles interlocks, you get to cell plates.
- plates are installed very easily.To do this, you insert your Armstrong diagonal cell, and then unfold in the plenum and drop on the rail.
- When caring for Armstrong (see. How to wash glossy stretch ceiling) in any case can not use abrasives.
- ceiling Ceramaguard Newtone or may be subjected to wet-care and a ceiling as a general Parafon Hygien can be washed under running water pressure.
- In the market there are various cleaners offered to care for such a product as a ceiling tile Armstrong.However, despite the recommendations attached to the drug, it must be tried at a single site or even on a piece of tile, which is sure to remain with you after the installation of suspended ceilings.
suspended ceiling long enjoyed a focus on post-Soviet territory.However, we can say that the most popular, than the residential sector they purchased for office and industrial premises.But the demand for such a device is always there, and everything can change.