When it comes to the housing repair, plasterboard ceiling is probably the "talk of the town" for the average citizen of our vast country.Many complain that it is very expensive, but there is a real opportunity to save money - to make multi-level ceilings plasterboard with their hands.
If you think that this is impossible, then very deeply wrong - stay with us, and you can!
Multilevel ceilings?Make yourselfplasterboard ceilings multilevel
to make a false ceiling plasterboard layered with their own hands is not necessary to study every single design, by the way, it is one of the options on this page as the video clip.
You just need to understand for themselves the principles of building a metal frame, for a smooth ceiling and ceiling with curly elements, where the lines are bent, and this should be of smooth metal profile.
markup ceiling for the framework of the first level
- First of all, you should remember that regardless of the height of the ceiling in the room minimum depth of the frame of the first level can not be less than 25 mm, as is the thickness profile of CD, on which hung drywallsheets (GCR) .
- To mark the water level you need, and try to get so that he was a few meters longer than the diagonal of your ceiling .
make in one corner of the label, indicating the lowest level of the metal frame and using your water level move that label to all corners of the room.
- between the marks on the wall and pull the thread choklayna by pulling it like the string abruptly let go - it will leave on the wall flat line indicative for the level of the frame.This procedure is done on the entire perimeter of the room.
- Now we need to mark the ceiling profiles CD .First
determine what angle you begin installation of plasterboard, and it must be the corner closest to 90⁰.
If this angle is not, then you have to start the installation sheets or from the middle of the room, or to trim the first sheet so that it lay on the CD profiles at right angles.
- So, to make a multilevel ceiling plasterboard profiles, we need to distribute the CD across the GCR by 50 cm, then mark up the ceiling for installation of these profiles, and for that we put tags on the ceiling on the opposite wall, and then choklaynom repulse between the lines.
This marking the first level ends.
Council.I would like to say about the use of the water level near the ceiling.
If you need to put the tag too close to the ceiling, the level of plastic cones will be a hindrance to you, so it is better to remove all and enjoy a pipe.
Installation of metal skeletons
- for rack mounting of the first level to the ceiling drywall you'll need at least two types of metal profiles for the drywall - CD and UD.In this case, you ASSUME UD and fasten it to the wall of the marked, with the line should coincide with the lower part of the profile.
tiered ceilings of plasterboard, so get the first level.
- For installation best to use a plastic plug-dummy, and a screw diameter of 6mm to it, with a diameter of 4-5 mm.Factory equipment
dowel-screw will not do, because of the small diameter of the screw anchor is distributed poorly in the wall and can get out.
- now the lines on the ceiling to install U-shaped hangers or peshki .The distance between them should not exceed 50-60 cm.
- requirement to a set of plug-screw diameter are the same as for the walls, but there is a caveat - as in concrete ceilings have cavities, the anchor usually falls intoThey, therefore, need a plug with flared sleeve or plug stroke, but with another, thicker screw.
- And now the time has come to establish profiles CD.To do this, cut them to length (5 mm shorter that the CD is not bent when mounted in UD) and insert the CD into a UD is already screwed suspensions.
- multilevel plasterboard ceilings must be smooth, so leveling profile CD under them you need to pull a thread, but sagging profiles will delay her, so every CD must be tightened one hanger, bent under the ears profile.
Threads fix for profiles UD, screwing it with screws.
Each profile CD align, guided by a thread, and screwing it to the suspension screws plasterboard profile.
possible that the plasterboard ceiling profile will have a backlash, then each side screw the two screws and protruding ears suspension is folded to the side.Fix the screws and junctions CD-UD.
- If you have a need to install CD profiles of the ceiling more than 4m, use a connecting element for the extension.
can also be an element of do it yourself - simply insert inside the profile piece of a piece of wood and fasten with screws from the bottom of the tree.
to screw plasterboard profile screwed without problems, it should hold well on the nozzle.
To do this when buying screws ask the seller packing №2 and put screw - if the horizontal position, and even a little lower, he does not fly with the cross - it means everything is in order.
- to lift and attach to the frame for gypsum board installation, you need at least two people, because otherwise you broke it.Even
master with experience do not always agree on the installation of the FCL alone, although for this and there are devices as T-shaped props.
on one sheet of drywall is usually spent somewhere 60 pieces screws.
When screwing the screw, make sure that his hat was drowned in a sheet, but it is not broke through the paper.
can rid yourself of this control, if you use a nozzle for plasterboard with shade, fixing the degree of immersion of the cap.
- To save the drywall can not cling to it in those places where there is a second level - it will save not only money but also your time.
- We consider multilevel plasterboard with their hands, and for clarity resort to the classic version of the circle in the middle of .
For this, first of all, draw a circle on the ceiling.
The center screw is screwed in a radial rod compasses use a thin wire tied at the end of a pencil (a thread can not be used as it is stretched).
- to use a range of profile UD, having a width of 25 mm or profiles of UW, a width of 50, 75 and 100 mm .
- dwell on the wide, 100-millimeter profile, so the depth of the second level with the plasterboard and filler is of the order of 120 mm.
- an incision in the side walls of the profile of 5-7 cm, but in any case the same way and fasten it to the top through the GCR framework, guided by the line.To correct wheel drive the screws just drywall.
- At the level of the profile circumference is screwed to the wall profile UD and insert them in the profiles CD.In places where the CD is longer than 50 cm - Building profile suspension.
- Close plasterboard second level.Sheets need to trim around after they have already tightened - so much more accurate.
order to block the vertical plane - Cut a strip of the necessary width and 5-7 cm across clipped her paper on the convex side of the bend.
- not forget output wires for lighting fixtures.If the design provides for ceiling lights in a vertical plane, then in those locations for mounting profile can be made a pass.
Conclusion Now that you have an understanding of the foundations for the drywall on the ceiling, to ensure you know now, how to mount shaped caisson since learned to make a circle.Ceilings stacked plasterboard may be very different configurations, and there are more sophisticated devices, but basic knowledge about the installation you already have.