multilevel plasterboard with lighting - is the realization of almost any design you venture and giving the rooms an unusual, stylish look.Such ceilings are great to hide utilities, significantly enhance the acoustic quality of premises, as well as increase the thermal insulation properties.
Also, importantly, plasterboard has the highest degree of fire resistance.
design finds for multilevel ceilings plasterboard
design is quite possible to develop yourself, but you can peek out and use the idea of a specialized magazine.
Duplex ceiling drywall should begin to create a thumbnail sketch of the primary.
in vogue now are firmly curved elements:
creating this very sketch, pay close attention to - for what it is possible to lower the height of your ceiling.Because, by mounting a two-level ceiling of the GCR, even the first level will be lowered by at least 4-6 cm from the zero point.
The second level - will take another 8-10 cm below the first.Although there is an option when the primary ceiling itself may be the first level, provided that it is as smooth and even.This version will work well under the limit of the initial height of the ceiling.
Once you have decided on the lines and shapes, it's time to think about where to place lamps.When the sketch is ready, it should be made more specific measurements and to build a specific and accurate drawing of entire construction of the future of multi-level ceiling of plasterboard.
drawing must be as accurate as possible location of the display frame -
- all profiles for gypsum board ceiling,
- their relative,
- exact place of attachment hangers.
Then, marking the ceiling - strictly according to the drawing.Use should either gidrouroven or laser level, noting the ceiling exact location of the guide profiles.
ceiling is not a suitable place for any work, therefore any minor oversight in planning layout could be for you:
- release extra money and
- waste of time.
Besides, think of multi-level sketch of the ceiling along the way, directly during installation work, it is unlikely to succeed.
necessary to create on paper is more or less an exact plan for the upcoming construction on the basis of:
- room dimensions;
- desired height of the lower level.
The plan should note the position of the attachment and use of construction cord strike marks on the ceiling.A greatly facilitate and accelerate the process of the laser builder.
frame two-level ceiling of plasterboard
carcass ceiling drywall should begin with the installation of the second level is the most remote from the floor to the zero mark.This refers to the installation of its load-bearing structures.
To do this you need two types of profiles:
- guide profile 28 x 27 m;
- rack profile 60 x 27 mm.
Using the guide profiles create the outline for the second level.If these contours are rounded, the profile should be directed repeatedly incision using grinders (or tin snips).
Thus profile given shape provisional ideas.Between the two parallel guide profiles will insert vertically arranged segments of stoichnogo profile.
Their length will correspond to a predetermined height to which you can plan to lower the bottom level of the ceiling plasterboard.
Now this part of our structure is attached to the ceiling.After that, strengthen the walls of the guide profiles, according to road marking.
The next step is to install the rack-mount and fixing profiles.They are attached, usually in increments of 60 cm, and then between the transverse profiles mounted on the same bridge (60 cm) away from each other.
- First mount suspensions for basic profiles, placing them at the center distance of 120 cm .They are fixed on a plastic dowel-nails 6x40 mm, although we recommend the use of metal dowels options - they do not diminish with time and does not pop up in the fire.
to fundamentally prevent fire, it is not recommended to put plasterboard sheets of flammable components, as well as apply particularly powerful lamps!
- When profiles have been installed, let us their alignment and fastening.To this end, under the stretched fishing line profiles, in which the horizon thoroughly exposed back profiles - without distortions and gaps.
- done it better together - one to keep and one to make the connection using the "bugs" hangers with profiles.Useful herein may be the level of magnetic elements - it will hold the profiles that frees your hands for other work.
- profile attached to main bearing.This we will do by means of connectors "crabs", leaving the distance between the central part of the profile (the carrier) - 50 cm.
The main rule is that you must follow when installing multilevel ceiling drywall - sheets in any case should not touch the duct!
Be sure to leave a gap on all sides (3-5 mm), to avoid further distortions and cracks.The gaps will close later tape (reinforcement) as well as finishing.They will not be seen.
to the ceiling using GC sheets 9.5 mm thick, but possibly the use of a standard 12-mm sheet having better rigidity.The edges of gypsum board is treated by means of the planer - chamfer them with a depth of two-thirds of the thickness at an angle of 22 degrees.
This work should not be done alone, because the heavy sheets are impossible to keep without a partner.A device such as a "third hand" is not particularly reliable in this case.
Plasterboard sheets are fastened strictly across the carrier profile.Fix the angle of the sheets should be - in the opposite direction, step screws no more than 15 cm.
This will prevent distortions and excessive tension in the sheets of plasterboard.
After this should not be taken immediately to the plugging seam - your design plaster on the ceiling should "settle" two or three days.Drywall is heavy, because the metal frame certainly prosyadet slightly broken geometry of the sheet.These invisible to the eye millimeters can easily turn into a crack, if you hurry and start finishing.
- sealed joints using reinforcing tape;
- shpaklyuyut for maximum smooth and uniform surface - for further painting or wallpapering.
- doing layout boxes need to consider the thickness of the sheet of the Civil Code;
- the windows should not forget to leave room for the curtains.
- length ceiling profiles must be less than the length of the room by 10 mm - do not forget about the gaps!
- wiring being hidden in a special protective sleeve.
If you strictly implement all the technology, not to violate the order of the preliminary work and installation - Split plasterboard ceilings with lighting - video editing can easily be found online, for clarity, will get you no worse and maybe even better than after the work of professionals!