you want to make a design in the style of a village house?One of the attributes of the interior beams are.If the apartment many are afraid to use the element of the decor, the country house they belong!
Sometimes it also happens that it is necessary to mask the existing support on the ceiling, which strongly bulge down.You've probably wondered how to beat the beams on the ceiling?Today we'll talk about it.
Varieties of decorative beams
Beams are made of wood, metal or polyurethane.
- The classic version - wooden beams for the ceiling are made of oak, ash, pine.They can be solid or hollow inside, which is particularly good for hiding underneath various communications.
- Metal beams are usually very heavy, so they need to strengthen the "tightly".
- Polyurethane beams are quite light weight, they can be free to fix themselves.Plus this material is that it is not afraid of water and will not absorb odors, so you can use it in almost any room.In addition, the polyurethane can simulate a plurality of textures and colors, such as wood.
design with decorative beams
beams originally used as a support for the attic, and took over the entire load.Over time, they began to hide from the ceiling, but recently began to use the beams many designers in their interiors.
beams are organically fit into the design:
- living room;
- Even corridor.
Note!Their number and size should be selected depending on the size of the room.
way, even the most common decorative ceiling beams and can perform useful functions.It can be fixed or unusual lamps hanging on chains chandeliers.It is also possible to zone the large room with the help of well positioned beams on the ceiling.
beams in different styles of interior
Wooden beams are commonly used in styles, dominated by wooden decorative elements:
- Mediterranean style ...
for high-tech style is usually used metal beams, which are particularly stress the brevity and utility room.
Hide the existing beams
Some people think, how to make beams and other "lucky" scratching their heads over how to hide them.
Let's look at the options, how to beat the beams on the ceiling.
- first thing that comes to mind - to make them unusual lighting .Sami beams can be installed built-in lights, or lock them in the overhead mounting.
- Lately it has become fashionable to use LED strip for decorative illumination on the ceiling.Her stack top beam, and eventually impression that it hovers in the air.
most beautiful effect is obtained on the stretch ceilings.
Tip!To bar did not stand out, do it in the same color as the ceiling.Corners can neutralize the ceiling moldings.
- Besides lighting, the beam can be applied to drawing or pattern to the style of your design .This embodiment may include wallpapers and mirrors.They will visually increase the height of the ceiling.
- If the beam is in the kitchen, you can use it as a hanger for kitchen utensils, attaching the rails on .
In addition, you can set down the bar, and turn the island in the kitchen.Such a process often seen in foreign movies.
- If the beam is not very big, you can hide it using polyurethane falshbalki .It will look pretty standard concrete or iron.
- most common beam decorated with ropes .This technique is often used in eco-style, Mediterranean and country.
But what if the bar does not look aesthetically pleasing, and no way to disguise it?How to hide the full beam on the ceiling?
In this case, the best solution is to hide it under a suspended or stretch ceilings.There are many varieties of them, and do not necessarily completely the ceiling, you can just create a box of drywall.The frame will look like in this case with the letter P.
mounted frame construction is necessary to the ceiling beam in the most impossible to drill holes, otherwise it will lose its properties.
Good to know!Minimum indentation drywall constructions 15-20 centimeters from the ground, and stretch ceiling - 2 centimeters.
If you allow the location of the beam, it is possible to turn it into an advantage disadvantage.Make a built-in wardrobe, and fully hide it.You will see a lot of useful storage space.
As you can see, using seemingly small, insignificant details, to create a beautiful and comfortable interior.Get your imagination to the max, and you definitely get an exclusive design repair.We hope you find a way to discover how to beat the beams on the ceiling.